Time to add new cc items?

xxdeaathxx

Hi guys,

i think it's time to add new cc gears or costumes in those cc vendors, what u think?

I mean, nowadays almost all ppl have those lvl 20 equips, people (especially in mc side) are losing interest in partecipating in tours, cos cc reward is poor & kinda useless.

I d love to see some lvl 22 gears & weaps or even lvl 24, & not only.. Would be iper cool indeed to see items who really can increase the power of our chars (not as strong as the arena rewards but similar) for a really high amount of cc, like 20 - 25k cc, also to give an award to ppl like me who spent lot of gold & coins to win tours & increase the power of the guild.

I have a really high amount of cc & i really don t know what to do with those.. I hope u will take in consideration this post, ty for the attention.  :give_rose:

Sounds good :D

BUT WAIT-

Did you see that?

lvl15. An trader in nadir sells you the best (lvl15) stuff. Then-

lvl20. There is a Guild Buyer who sells stuff for crimson corundum, the abnormally and undoubtly best gear that exists (yet).

20-15 = 5...

There will be a lvl26 update soon.

SO!

DOes that mean that there will be a lvl25 trader?

well it's your fault you pay a lot :D try to make a none payment char it will be a challenge :blush: lvl 25 gear will be available after lvl 26 lvl cap increase

like 2-8 update after it :D

not only.. & btw why not, guilds active in tour always recruit for tours & all will have a chance to get those gears.. ofc if a guy is lazy he can t get it, & he doesn t even deserve it i think.

Ppl who worked hard for their guilds & spent a lot to be on top deserve more than ppl who stays in town chatting all time

Top guilds always recruiting for tours? Yeah for a 100k buy in. Most folk can't afford 100k to join a tour plus all the cash for the GP pots you need

Top guilds always recruiting for tours? Yeah for a 100k buy in. Most folk can't afford 100k to join a tour plus all the cash for the GP pots you need

100k? no, i recruit for free & if u save quests the week before u can do a good amount of gp using 3 - 4 unity pot, the gold u used to buy those unity pots u easy get it back with the gold of the quest tht u re reporting

Full report = 6k gold or less. If you use more than 2 unity pots on a guild tourney you are already losing gold. Assuming you sell reward surprise chests at a good price.

Edited by nabnecro

In THEMERCS you get 3 unity pots provided if you pay 5k per week. That should be price efficient for the member :)

Edited by MCocktail

Again new crimson corundum items? Geez, you know that will be for the rich guilds and for the rich guilds only.

Rich guilds don't care if player is rich, only that the player earns gp. Last time I did a tourney with TheMercs the required a 3k gold donation and good gp but with what I made doing quests 3k was easy, when I went with sith they just required gp, dedicated players can still win.

Rich guilds don't care if player is rich, only that the player earns gp. Last time I did a tourney with TheMercs the required a 3k gold donation and good gp but with what I made doing quests 3k was easy, when I went with sith they just required gp, dedicated players can still win.

Kinda changed %)

When you say good gp, how much do you mean exactly?

When you say good gp, how much do you mean exactly?

depends on the guild and the place they desire, 2k a day for first place, 800 a day for third

New CC items suggestions: (the following items can be used only when ur in a guild)

Guild Totem: can be used once, does exactly what a lvl7 guild active skill does (Cost: xxx cc)

Guild ressurection: can be used once, also dooes exactly what a lvl8 fuild active skill does (Cost: xxx cc)

Guild unity pot: 150-200%Unity Pot (depends how balanced devs want game to be, Cost: xxx cc)

Guild gladiator pot: 150-200%Gladiator Pot (depends how balanced devs want game to be, Cost: xxx cc)

Guild bless: also as the active skill of a lvl4 guild (Cost: xxx cc)

Guild invisibilty: also as the active skill of a lvl3 guild (Cost: xxx cc)

Guild minions: (info unknown xD)

and more items or buffs or stufd can be added and in the end:

Guild Chest: it has the chance of giving u any item from Guild Store (including costumes or buffs or anything) Cost: xxx cc

New CC items suggestions: (the following items can be used only when ur in a guild)

Guild Totem: can be used once, does exactly what a lvl7 guild active skill does (Cost: xxx cc)

Guild ressurection: can be used once, also dooes exactly what a lvl8 fuild active skill does (Cost: xxx cc)

Guild unity pot: 150-200%Unity Pot (depends how balanced devs want game to be, Cost: xxx cc)

Guild gladiator pot: 150-200%Gladiator Pot (depends how balanced devs want game to be, Cost: xxx cc)

Guild Chest: it has the chance of giving u any item from Guild Store (including costumes or buffs or anything) Cost: xxx cc

Like 'em :good: Great ideas!

I like these suggestions .. yup something should be added coz the stuff that van be purchased there don't worth that much now .. as like no one buying nadir cc stuff anymore , new things should be added or consumables even . Add or change tournament rewards please .

1more thing i forgot to add is this:

The following buffs and items are like scrolls and pots work mechanics so we cant use them in arena or guild castles

only real guild skills can be used in arena n castle to maintain balance and for players to upgrade their guid ty for ur attention :)

Hi guys,

i think it's time to add new cc gears or costumes in those cc vendors, what u think?

I mean, nowadays almost all ppl have those lvl 20 equips, people (especially in mc side) are losing interest in partecipating in tours, cos cc reward is poor & kinda useless.

I d love to see some lvl 22 gears & weaps or even lvl 24, & not only.. Would be iper cool indeed to see items who really can increase the power of our chars (not as strong as the arena rewards but similar) for a really high amount of cc, like 20 - 25k cc, also to give an award to ppl like me who spent lot of gold & coins to win tours & increase the power of the guild.

I have a really high amount of cc & i really don t know what to do with those.. I hope u will take in consideration this post, ty for the attention. :give_rose:

Agreed! Even I don't know what to do with the cc I have. And now many players losing interest in the tournament.....A change in the reward will bring all lot of HAPPINESS to all the players :D

Edited by rownstive

This my old guild tournament suggestion reward which was deleted. :P

Its not hard to win Tourney This just proves it in this Ss (Me running with Sith)

And themercs sell slots cheap Af. I have often considered buying a bunch Maybe Zeus *Cough* can swing me a deal ;)

But still It just takes time. I dont participate in sith anymore just cus i dont have the time i love deaath and Everyone there though ;D

As Snowman said Dedication

image.jpg