WHAT DO I BUY?!

danloblade

Hi, I have a lvl 7 barb and i have 12k gold with no idea what to buy!!!

Can someone pls give me some advice with what to buy?

My skill build is 3/5 strong blow and 2/5 charge

THX

bad advices... first buy a better wepon then continued to lvl up to max in times buy better wepons and equipment.. that an all ways takes a while that means up to 2month without mcoins...

looking a simple game is easy but takes time to become pro.. . or use mcoins to short way.. .

Edited by BJDware
Multi posts merged & removed.

Ok, thanks guys. Also, what sort of enchants would i need on my armour to be better prepared for pvp? If you could give me a list i would really appreciate it ;)

Hmm... You dont need to buy anything when you are still in 1st island, save the gold for 2nd island.

Edited by Livina

Helmet put physical defense and Accuracy, armor resilience and attack speed, gloves accuracy and physical defense and boots reeilience and attack speed again :)

Depends.

You Want to rock arena? (And dont want to be tanky? coz rogue, ranger, mage idk), then use resilence.

You want to have as few problems for pve as possible? Try Full def.

Edited by MCocktail

Full defense and extreme damage for PvP.

That explains you need to learn a lot o; Resilience is better than defence in PvP, maybe you should let someone hit you with full defence gears and full resilience gears you'll see the difference plus resilience lessen the critical chances as well as the damage from critical hits.

That explains you need to learn a lot o; Resilience is better than defence in PvP, maybe you should let someone hit you with full defence gears and full resilience gears you'll see the difference plus resilience lessen the critical chances as well as the damage from critical hits.

and arena + defence is more useful in PvE/hunting and farming.

Full defence is the most stupid thing you could do when you are pvping often. Resilience gives a certain amount of extra defence depending on how high the resilience is. It doesn't show it at your characters info but you should check it out when someone hits you. Full def or two parts armor with resilience. 15% res+ is good

It all depends from your target , if you go max level save everything , if you become a certain level arena player then collect and make a list of the items you will need . If you need further ideas on build and guides you can always look up in different forums and topics :) you will find what you looking for.

If you wanna level up KEEP the gold you will need it trust me ;)

If you wanna be pro lvl 10 you will need more gold... ;D

If you wanna level up KEEP the gold you will need it trust me ;)

If you wanna be pro lvl 10 you will need more gold... ;D

Yeah i suppose, I'm gonna have it at a lvl 10 pvp, i have used the gold now to buys some good armour and some def runes and crystals. But yeah, you're right bro.... I REALLY need a lot more gold!

HAHA :D

Full defence is the most stupid thing you could do when you are pvping often. Resilience gives a certain amount of extra defence depending on how high the resilience is. It doesn't show it at your characters info but you should check it out when someone hits you. Full def or two parts armor with resilience. 15% res+ is good

I pvp often, and i have full def/mdef set...(and 2.4% resil)

Im a moron :

Edited by MCocktail

I pvp often, and i have full def/mdef set...(and 2.4% resil)

Im a moron :

You who made this topic better u dont take PvP and arena ideas by this person here :D

1h if you are skilled, are able to stretch the fight longer, with good def stats

2h if you are looking for a basic, but working tactic. Just make sure to end the fight quickly, the longer the fight goes, the more likely you are to lose, especially againdt 1h.

1h is most likely cheaper, it might work out better at lower amp levels (till 3-4+ choose 1h)

2h is most effective at high amps (7-10+).

Edited by MCocktail

1h if you are skilled, are able to stretch the fight longer, with good def stats

2h if you are looking for a basic, but working tactic. Just make sure to end the fight quickly, the longer the fight goes, the more likely you are to lose, especially againdt 1h.

1h is most likely cheaper, it might work out better at lower amp levels (till 3-4+ choose 1h)

2h is most effective at high amps (7-10+).

Ok MCocktail, i have bought a 2h spear (spear of holiday stealer) on the market after using my rogue to farm for at least another 10k gold, i have good dmg and good def so far, im gonna start saving up for 1h weap and shield then buy good armour with my newly earned AP.

THX alot bro ;)