Regarding Poley and the stolen gears

Ladygi

That's why you shouldn't skim, it's not even near 30% of total posts, but yeah it's still pointless.

Really? I think it's nearly 30% of total posts. Ehmm you know that you have posted many argumentations against especially azebu and despair. (I don't want to argue with anybody, just let you to know)

PS : Plis dude, oh you liked his post huh.

Really? I think it's nearly 30% of total posts. Ehmm you know that you have posted many argumentations against especially azebu and despair. (I don't want to argue with anybody, just let you to know)

PS : Plis dude, oh you liked his post huh.

Well you actually posted just as much as me to be fair, top posters i counted were:

1. kathi 40+

2. jswaaz 31

3. me 22

4. you with 19 (3 less than me)

Not counting everyone else posts, not even close too 30%.

Edited by Sulla

Wow, you even counted it. I give my applause to you. (But really? I thought my post not more than 15)

Fiuh... Luckily that this is in tavern where the post count disable :D

Lol drama is long because she got a lot of connections.Us and Eu dramas combined hahahaha.

Well its already cleared that she scammed and cannot be trusted anymore.Whats this EU scamming its offtopic and retarded quotes.

Edited by Hotdog#1

Ya i liked it cause he counted it to bring the percentage down and not attack me which is pro stuff

Plus he got pvprange to quit.. you learn new stuff everyday. Also i enjoyed the pain of losing most of my favorite characters in A song of ice and fire. ASOIAF was DrFeel's original name(my priest). Game of Thrones is only the first book of the series and i stopped watching the show after how they let Tyrion and Jamie be buddies after what happened to Tysha.

and G.R.R.M will make even more changes this season and Winds of Winter and Songs of Spring aren't even close to coming out yet (the last two books in ASOIAF)

and now you know how i got these feels

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Lol drama is long because she got a lot of connections.Us and Eu dramas combined hahahaha.

Well its already cleared that she scammed and cannot be trusted anymore.Whats this EU scamming its offtopic and retarded quotes.

Arent you Bypassing ur ban Seduce ?

So you avoid paragraph 1 and 2, then it's settled with no counter, you can not ban her, your words are empty and warning points were meaningless, have no place here aside from being a messenger to ladygi and leeching on this drama to throw monkey crap at her, it's all good.

Like i said, quote where i am defending her? or saying she is innocent? you just can't, she admitted to taking them, there is no defence.

It's funny and ironic for you to comment on this topic, what the forum doesn't know about this other mod, is that two people (just like poley) accused you of stealing and selling the items in their accounts.

*Zethu for taking his kw armour to trade for a SD mage staff, which conveniently arrived on the same day the armour was stolen (a "mysterious friend" gave me the staff, someone else stole his armour)

*mbdthebest for quitting warspear and giving his account details to you/okazaki, stripped on return and sold for gears (just like ladygi), then put on ignore list.

That's two times accused of being a thief, the only difference is you did not admit to it like poley.

Please don't pay attention to facts, just a strawberry post.

and what makes you believe i have no power? because the feminist thinks i wont do it again? ive banned 2 mods before genius

keep insulting me :) 

Poley what about the +10 mace you took from me? Never saw it again you sold it like you have been doing and people are getting tired of it first gi then me now uro

THE PLOT THICKENS 

kazuma wasnt banned for "calling sapphire 50 years old" why dont you read the moderator notes dear? trying to once again >imply im doing biased bans? ok then why was sapphire banned for 10 days?

kazuma made MULTIPLE inappropriate posts involving slut/whore/etc

getting real sick of you trying to blackmail others when this thread is about you being a thief :D

literally hilarious 

kazuma wasnt banned for "calling sapphire 50 years old" why dont you read the moderator notes dear? trying to once again >imply im doing biased bans? ok then why was sapphire banned for 10 days?

kazuma made MULTIPLE inappropriate posts involving slut/whore/etc

getting real sick of you trying to blackmail others when this thread is about you being a thief :D

literally hilarious

Never checked kazuma or anyone only seen u handing out biased warnings ( check xredbirdx), about sapphire? Check the last few pages warned her couple times :)

About sulla , where did he insult you in a foul language behaivour?

Sorry than,didnt know this thought everyone can see warningpoints of eachother

Idk there was once a topic with mucho mucho flame, Made by jarlaxxle about nbk i think? Who cares , the point is sapphire has a very very foul language herself,thank god she didnt say smth here in that "ghettolanguage", ofc many ppl swearing to eachother ,so i dont give her the full fault,

Facit: a dreamland for swaaz to handout the warningpoints, to all of these members who verbally atacked sapphire

For Example xredbirdx warningpoint " sapphire isnt a 50 year old person"

Diverse Members ive seen obtain such warningpoints

Nop u never were/are biased moderator

and where did sapphire insult you in vulgar behavior that WASNT already given to her by you?

and if you think im gonna dig up redbirds post you got another thing coming, why dont you do it yourself since youre soo prone to digging up potential blackmail?

my warnings were not biased, and none of them besides kazumas even received any bans. 

btw youre a thief, gotta keep on topic

Did i ever threatened warningpoints to specificly her? No?

Maybe more to the Members(vultures) like you who ,throw around with insults as in jarlaxxle topic?

*)work so hard daily ? (ingame chatting 24/7)

**) all ur stated life achievements are super cool and i wish you and your family all the best, but im terrible sorry i didnt need a explanation of ur happy Life nor a explanation of your next fiance

Nor that you going to have another child, Better u create a topic in tavern about it

***) the fact that you would beat me up , showing me also u must have a good education for ur children

But hey lets make moar babies :)

This is a vulgar insult in a foul language?

Started with a question and ended explaining her that im not interested in her life achievements , that she should create a topic in tavern about it

Her next reply she went nuts ?

and if you think im gonna dig up redbirds post you got another thing coming, why dont you do it yourself since youre soo prone to digging up potential blackmail?

my warnings were not biased, and none of them besides kazumas even received any bans.

this is a lie, every warning point given out by you in this topic was biased to protect ur friend who didnt receive any warning by u, while her vocabulary was even more gross than the others one

*grabs popcorn from rafa9876's cup*

Now if everyone continues, I'll buy the spectators some digital popcorn:)

*grabs popcorn from rafa9876's cup*

Now if everyone continues, I'll buy the spectators some digital popcorn:)

Its getting boring anyway its because they don't express to much.They must express anything even the truth or a lie.

its just poley trying to dig up dirt from other players but failing in order to soften the blow of her selling loaned gears from ladygi/urowak/and eaglewars for her own profit

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i banned poley for 3 days for rude and vulgar comments in mod forum towards me

so, most likely, this will all be cast aside and ill be the one to blame for her taking gears from 3 other respected players

good day to you all, i had fun :)

Thanks for deleting my post, Mr Mod. Anyway, just go to read my reply of your pm.

PS : No profanity here. Really. :facepalm: