Regarding Poley and the stolen gears

Ladygi

So you avoid paragraph 1 and 2, then it's settled with no counter, you can not ban her, your words are empty and warning points were meaningless, have no place here aside from being a messenger to ladygi and leeching on this drama to throw monkey crap at her, it's all good.

Like i said, quote where i am defending her? or saying she is innocent? you just can't, she admitted to taking them, there is no defence.

The warningpoints were implemented to the new Forum , when the old got atacked by an evil script virus and deleted many topics,posts etc.

Due the time of the old Forum swaaz was a "half a mod" because admins took his banhammer away,reason? Modpower abusement, After " swaazing " around , i banned him with the ok of an "admin"

So it was legit

After the Virus, the new Forum System arrived, the warningpoints ,i guess that it was for swaaz so he doesnt feel to unprotected"

I mean look warningpoints are just warningpoints,u receive them when beeing " too naughty"

Oh for the people who think biased warning points doesnt , Check mine, xredbirdx

Or diverse other Members which fell out of my memory but if ur interested ill look for their names

Ps: enough sidestories back to topic pls

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley

Yet again...i notice a motive on your posts, it's always implies

>somebody accuses you, says a story, you believe, suddenly yar righteous goyim

The right thing, if I was the bad person here, would be to defend myself with "umg it wasn't me I swaer on me mum"

But hey, don't know, you tell me your aim here

Or I should just wait swaaz quote me saying >replying to sulla

Top lel

No, it's you making up stories, your own words are making it harder to believe.

Firstly you say never heard of the case, yet i already told u about it and sent you the screens,

Secondly you say "i asked mbd, and he never said this", right after i brought this up again? but sorry, that's a lie, the screens proof he did say it and i can proof who the real mbd is, with something im holding back.

So tell him to come here and deny ever accusing you or you lie about talking to him, don't avoid it and bring up random stuff, are you denying you stripped his items or are you denying this case ever existed?

Edited by Sulla

>it's you

>no its you!

>implying I talk to mbd

>knowing who is he

???

Its interesting to see how far are you going to derail this thread for the sake of yar dilly-dallying dunno what

Why don't ya follow Poley's ps and stop with le sidestorie, Mr.sjwk?

Oh for the people who think biased warning points doesnt , Check mine, xredbirdx

Or diverse other Members which fell out of my memory but if ur interested ill look for their names

Normal users can't see warning points, only their own iirc.

>it's you

>no its you!

>implying I talk to mbd

>knowing who is he

???

Its interesting to see how far are you going to derail this thread for the sake of yar dilly-dallying dunno what

Why don't ya follow Poley's ps and stop with le sidestorie, Mr.sjwk?

More avoidance and nonsense?

You said you talked to mbd right now, saying he never accused you, right? that's what you said here:

just asked him myself and he doesn't remember saying anything related to me nor the case generally

"doesn't remember saying anything about me" is a lie:

VmsFS3d.jpg

He said it, So, where is he? or you lie about talking to him because he was blocked?

uk1tSOR.jpg

I already posted two screen's that proof he did say this and can proof further the real mbd actually said this.

It's suspicious when someone is making lies to shake it off, like it never happened?. but it did, now it look's like you really are guilty.

Edited by Sulla

(okazaki say's sorry i let lexi  use the account and she stripped them), later he ignores mbd and as do you (good bye old friend?),

About the second one,just asked him myself and he doesn't remember saying anything related to me nor the case generally

So ya, sulla, this is the cherry on the top, or the base of the cake? Let's build a cake together

Maybe I should have defined it earlier, thought this clever guy would understand

But since you took it to your own context adding your own words in;

Secondly you say "i asked mbd, and he never said this", right after i brought this up again? but sorry, that's a lie, the screens proof he did say it and i can proof who the real mbd is, with something im holding back.

I and others can understand exactly the point of this kekekek

Normal users can't see warning points, only their own iirc.

Sorry than,didnt know this thought everyone can see warningpoints of eachother

Idk there was once a topic with mucho mucho flame, Made by jarlaxxle about nbk i think? Who cares , the point is sapphire has a very very foul language herself,thank god she didnt say smth here in that "ghettolanguage", ofc many ppl swearing to eachother ,so i dont give her the full fault,

Facit: a dreamland for swaaz to handout the warningpoints, to all of these members who verbally atacked sapphire

For Example xredbirdx warningpoint " sapphire isnt a 50 year old person"

Diverse Members ive seen obtain such warningpoints

It's funny and ironic for you to comment on this topic, what the forum doesn't know about this other mod, is that two people (just like poley) accused you of stealing and selling the items in their accounts.

*Zethu for taking his kw armour to trade for a SD mage staff, which conveniently arrived on the same day the armour was stolen (a "mysterious friend" gave me the staff, someone else stole his armour)

*mbdthebest for quitting warspear and giving his account details to you/okazaki, stripped on return and sold for gears (just like ladygi), then put on ignore list.

That's two times accused of being a thief, the only difference is you did not admit to it like poley.

Please don't pay attention to facts, just a strawberry post.

this game is ducked up.

Idk there was once a topic with mucho mucho flame, Made by jarlaxxle about nbk i think? Who cares , the point is sapphire has a very very foul language herself,thank god she didnt say smth here in that "ghettolanguage", ofc many ppl swearing to eachother ,so i dont give her the full fault,

Facit: a dreamland for swaaz to handout the warningpoints, to all of these members who verbally atacked sapphire

Diverse Members ive seen obtain such warningpoints.

These were the 30 seconds of reading more honest i've ever read.

my old account was actually banned for the same reason the lame troll just perma banned me after i called sapp a 50 years old grandma even when she started to call every person who was hating on NBK Pedophiles and other insult,but nothing can be done, the lame troll keep abusing of his power and devs protecting him... Cool!

Edited by jerson909

Maybe I should have defined it earlier, thought this clever guy would understand

But since you took it to your own context adding your own words in;

I and others can understand exactly the point of this kekekek

There is nothing to define, you already forgot about the screens and thought to make up lies and act innocent.

Let's simplify it for you,

*mbd accuses you of stealing his items and then blocking him on whatsapp.

*i pm you about this half a year ago, just a "laugh".

*now i mention it here

* your reply "i talked to him, he doesn't remember saying it"

* i say proof he said this, proof you even talked to him? proof it's the real mbd.

* bla bla bla idk, imply imply, avoid avoid, because you can't proof anything, he did say this and did accuse you, i highly doubt someone forgets their items being stolen and friends blocking them in less than a year.

That's rather suspicious you make up stories to avoid this, it seems maybe zethu and mbd were right all along. 

Edited by Sulla

poley, my other acc was actually perma banned for call sapp a 50 years old grandma, you can ask to the lame troll (swaaz)

Uh a permaban for calling someone smth? Awsomo!

Have u ever thought of Reporting it to the higher Positions?

Ill have a closer look to the topic on my own havent checked all members but as i stated above ,

It was the walhalla of swaaz to share warningpoints/ permas?

Ya can keep at it, really, you only please yourself I guess

If you can make such statement from your own misunderstanding, I'm pretty sure EA would hire you base eight out of eight lol

*Zethu for taking his kw armour to trade for a SD mage staff, which conveniently arrived on the same day the armour was stolen (a "mysterious friend" gave me the staff, someone else stole his armour)

Please don't pay attention to facts, just a strawberry post.

Well, I can't say that back then it was a bad trade, I mean come on what use did my druid have for a mage sd staff (before magic united)

That kw body was put to good use though.2015-05-04 22.31.44.png

Uh a permaban for calling someone smth? Awsomo!

Have u ever thought of Reporting it to the higher Positions?

Ill have a closer look to the topic on my own havent checked all members but as i stated above ,

It was the walhalla of swaaz to share warningpoints/ permas?

ye the poor kazuma was banned for telling the truth :

Ya can keep at it, really, you only please yourself I guess

If you can make such statement from your own misunderstanding, I'm pretty sure EA would hire you base eight out of eight lol

Sorry for misunderstanding, what did this actually mean then??

VmsFS3d.jpg

"she blocked me":

7CFXGiK.jpg

"just talked to him, he forgot this ever happened", yes yes big misunderstanding.

Well, I can't say that back then it was a bad trade, I mean come on what use did my druid have for a mage sd staff (before magic united)

That kw body was put to good use though.attachicon.gif2015-05-04 22.31.44.png

That may have been true, except  you were still playing on US and never even knew lexi back then, also his BD was on elf side so it would of been rather difficult to put on a barb.

The armour went missing the same day she got the staff, that's still something she did not deny, instead a random friend for "free" gave her the staff, she said this, it's all just coincidence,.

Added up with mbdthebest claiming the exact same thing, that's two accusations, it's still just, he say, she say, that was until she lied about talking to him, or mbd can come and proof he "forgot saying this" or the screens where he accuses her was a lie too, there's no escaping the facts.

Edited by Sulla

>gave for free

could atleast get your stuff straight m8

>she lied

It's nobody's fault you're more dense than today's feminist females lol

Updated:

Reminder to not respond to Nelson "Insullah" Sulla.

He is the main responsible for:

• Derailing threads by mentioning completely unrelated matters

• Ad hominem insults meant to attract attention to him

• Assaulting forum bandwidth by repeatedly reposting images

• Stalkings of at least four females from Warspear Online

• AoA winning tourney 40 times in a row

• Hostile takeover of EU-Emerald market

• Amplification system

• Leaking account data in 2011

• Posting developer items in chat

• Shutting down megaupload.com

• Removal of Rank system

• Making Pvprange quit

• Successful assassination of Shitzo

• Successful assassination of Kuzmitch

• Attempted assassination of r0land and snorlax

• Deliberate bugging of free miracle coins system

• Extreme homophobia

• Twinking on level 6/10 arena

• Overpowered arena season rewards

• Attempted assassination of Azebu (ongoing)

• Personally overseeing the amendment bill to Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement

• Indefinitely delaying music feature

• Killing off most characters in Game of Thrones

• 6 million accounts created

• Long wait times for Symbian clients

• Profanity filter

His ultimate goal is to kill Warspear.

However, you can help to stop him. Spread this message!

That may have been true, except you were still playing on US and never even knew lexi back then, also his BD was on elf side so it would of been rather difficult to put on a barb.

The armour went missing the same day she got the staff, that's still something she did not deny, instead a random friend for "free" gave her the staff, she said this, it's all just coincidence,.

Added up with mbdthebest claiming the exact same thing, that's two accusations, it's still just, he say, she say, that was until she lied about talking to him, or mbd can come and proof he "forgot saying this" or the screens where he accuses her was a lie too, there's no escaping the facts.

2years ago, yeah.

Lexi inform him wether I was at US or EU back then.

The mysterious friend wasn't so mysterious, I've simply gotten a mage SD back in thus period and I made a simple deal with her (nothing free was to be given)

In order for her to get the baton I've been wanting a somewhat exclusive set for my barb which I was levelling around this period (not sure if I was in phalanx or abc at this period, fill this in for me)

So the deal was simple, in order for her to get Le baton de la sudden dewm id get my first and most expensive kw armour.

Kishinuma is right, he made a deal with the devil two-year ago

It was me I swaer

Azebu is right

Goodnight

Good, because zethu's armour went missing 3 years ago not 2, while maleshaman was not playing EU at all when this happened, twist the story all you want.

Edited by Sulla

Sorry than,didnt know this thought everyone can see warningpoints of eachother

Diverse Members ive seen obtain such warningpoints

I have some "ghetto language" for you anytime u'd like to come to america. I'll turn u into a real woman, and it'll only take me a cpl min   ;D . But we all know u would never show, so it's pointless, u'll just continue to use ur flirtatious ways to get what u want and give REAL hard working women a bad name of being sluts and wh*res. It's a shame ur even in the same species. I didnt use any foul language with u, u abuse your mod powers as we have seen on page one and 2 of this topic threatening warning points cuz ur not getting ur  way  :clapping:  good job to everyone that made her a mod. it's like making hilter president of the world.

ye the poor kazuma was banned for telling the truth :

:good:  would u like me to take a pic of my birth certificate? Im not 50 nor am I close to 50. I am 29 yrs old. truth is facts not just blurting out whatever u feel.

Well its not my issue, not then not now.

And I'm pretty sure it was 2 years ago, at least that's when I got into Eu I believe. (Could've been 3, maybe you're right with this)

But yea I just read how you think I'm twisting when I'm trying to clear up things, not my concern at this point but you kno white knights on little ponies etc.

Yeah..

I have some "ghetto language" for you anytime u'd like to come to america. I'll turn u into a real woman, and it'll only take me a cpl min ;D . But we all know u would never show, so it's pointless, u'll just continue to use ur flirtatious ways to get what u want and give REAL hard working women a bad name of being sluts and wh*res. It's a shame ur even in the same species. I didnt use any foul language with u, u abuse your mod powers as we have seen on page one and 2 of this topic threatening warning points cuz ur not getting ur way :clapping: good job to everyone that made her a mod. it's like making hilter president of the world.

As we can see you seem still butthurt about "our Drama years ago with eisha"?

Idk why i should come to america to receive a beatingup of a 29 year old "single depressed" "lady" ?

Where did i abuse my modpower? What is wrong threatening with warningpoints, so this topic doesnt turns into a graveyard of foullanguage and insults and escalates? Just said badwords won't be tolerated

I am terrible sorry for your behaivour but we will see where this will leads to

As we can see you seem still butthurt about "our Drama years ago with eisha"?

Idk why i should come to america to receive a beatingup of a 29 year old "single depressed" "lady" ?

Where did i abuse my modpower? What is wrong threatening with warningpoints, so this topic doesnt turns into a graveyard of foullanguage and insults and escalates? Just said badwords won't be tolerated

I am terrible sorry for your behaivour but we will see where this will leads to

butthurt over drama with eisha? plz. after u screwed her over if u recall we were friends more aquaintances cuz the only time u talked to me was when u wanted gold or mcoin items. butthurt? cuz I didnt get scammed by u? HAHAHAHAHA thats amusing  :rofl: . And u couldnt be more wrong. I am no where near depressed. I have an amazing life, my own place, car, great kids that love me, a fiance that Im due to marry, that treats me like a goddess, and we will have a baby soon after we r married. why on earth would I be depressed? And I would just beat u up for fun, has nothing to do with anything other than ppl like u getting what they deserve. 

sounds like ur just a little butthurt that I wouldnt give u gold and mcoin items more than ne thing. 

and threatening warning points to someone who has not insulted u AS u insult them is abuse of ur powers. And very childish.  :fool:

And I would just beat u up for fun, has nothing to do with anything other than ppl like u getting what they deserve.

sounds like ur just a little butthurt that I wouldnt give u gold and mcoin items more than ne thing.

and threatening warning points to someone who has not insulted u AS u insult them is abuse of ur powers. And very childish. :fool:

Did i ever threatened warningpoints to specificly her? No?

Maybe more to the Members(vultures) like you who ,throw around with insults as in jarlaxxle topic?

*)work so hard daily ? (ingame chatting 24/7)

**) all ur stated life achievements are super cool and i wish you and your family all the best, but im terrible sorry i didnt need a explanation of ur happy Life nor a explanation of your next fiance

Nor that you going to have another child, Better u create a topic in tavern about it

***) the fact that you would beat me up , showing me also u must have a good education for ur children

But hey lets make moar babies :)

May the 4th be with you always

nice-suit-vader.jpg

Too bad skywalker didn't know the way to get gears like this topic has explained. He wouldn't had to have gone through that on Mustafar

Normally, i am very exited about such cases, but 60+ times "idgaf replied to Regarding Poley and the stolen gears"

Is too much. I beg you to stop. I am impressed by the activity here, but it would be much greater for this community if its not wasted on a drama.

But drama is the most sophisticated form of entertainment. It's today's equivalent of bar fights in westerns!

sapphire thief/skem exposed

eu dramm

sapphire dramm

r0land makes sad face

posts from swaaz

posts from bubu

posts from gi

funnees flom priskin

mods arguing with mods..

pretty complete thread here.. just need some black bacon jokes and duane's tits so we can call it a night.

Did i ever threatened warningpoints to specificly her? No?

Maybe more to the Members(vultures) like you who ,throw around with insults as in jarlaxxle topic?

*)work so hard daily ? (ingame chatting 24/7)

**) all ur stated life achievements are super cool and i wish you and your family all the best, but im terrible sorry i didnt need a explanation of ur happy Life nor a explanation of your next fiance

Nor that you going to have another child, Better u create a topic in tavern about it

***) the fact that you would beat me up , showing me also u must have a good education for ur children

But hey lets make moar babies :)

My children r well educated, and r also taught not to put up with VULTURES like u. In america a vulture is a bird that preys on other dead/half dead  creatures. I havent seen any topics of me being a scammer do u? 

Nope guess not, maybe u should let ur students go to a better teacher. 

and I'll pray for u that any children u have do not get ur brains.

at least my young children can spell "more" rite.

Your just a parasite, a hemroid, a leech, something that should be quickly cut off so it can never grow again or multiply. it's a shame ur education is never used where it needs to be.

Your just a parasite, a hemroid, a leech, something that should be quickly cut off so it can never grow again or multiply. it's a shame ur education is never used where it needs to be.

You haven't answered my question in the 1st paragraph,nor Do i expected it

+ i see these words as an insult , i warned you a couple times

So here we go

I know ur foul mouth won't get better in this time but next time i see u flameing ill step the game up

Ps:only true words burn

Updated:

Reminder to not respond to Nelson "Insullah" Sulla.

He is the main responsible for:

• Derailing threads by mentioning completely unrelated matters
• Ad hominem insults meant to attract attention to him
• Assaulting forum bandwidth by repeatedly reposting images
• Stalkings of at least four females from Warspear Online
• AoA winning tourney 40 times in a row
• Hostile takeover of EU-Emerald market
• Amplification system
• Leaking account data in 2011
• Posting developer items in chat
• Shutting down megaupload.com
• Removal of Rank system
• Making Pvprange quit
• Successful assassination of Shitzo
• Successful assassination of Kuzmitch
• Attempted assassination of r0land and snorlax
• Deliberate bugging of free miracle coins system
• Extreme homophobia
• Twinking on level 6/10 arena
• Overpowered arena season rewards
• Attempted assassination of Azebu (ongoing)
• Personally overseeing the amendment bill to Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement
• Indefinitely delaying music feature
• Killing off most characters in Game of Thrones
• 6 million accounts created
• Long wait times for Symbian clients
• Profanity filter

His ultimate goal is to kill Warspear.
However, you can help to stop him. Spread this message!

The Warspear Online history 

pretty complete thread here..

ye i wutched it al, didn skip a single reply

am gun get involvd wen it hits page 15 an haturs luvrs inucents an guiltys wil cry

So ok, i have seen many evidences saying that poley is such a great scammer. And ladygi just wanted to let ppls know.

Topic must be closed. You, the other ppls who dont have any relations, please stay away and make a new thread bout it. Otherwise, if nit, this will def touch at least 20 pages.

So ok, i have seen many evidences saying that poley is such a great scammer. And ladygi just wanted to let ppls know.

Topic must be closed. You, the other ppls who dont have any relations, please stay away and make a new thread bout it. Otherwise, if nit, this will def touch at least 20 pages.

Yeah it's just turning into a dramatic flame war, pointless on all sides.

if i could make a ghost account i would have added that this thread is healthy for people its kind of like those stores they opened up here in USA where you can go destroy a bunch of stuff for a price to get your frustrations out

well from skimming it you made 50% of the posts so its not very pointless to you i guess

That's why you shouldn't skim, it's not even near 30% of total posts, but yeah it's still pointless.

Edited by Sulla