Regarding Poley and the stolen gears

Ladygi

everybody knows you had gear amped for you during the rikin era, all you did was flirt to know how it was done then reported it after abusing it yourself

The 2nd strike in a row darling ,

* the people who got geared up/took money from rikin got instabanned

Every trade was tracked back stop spreading things u werent involved in and dont know anything about only by hearing^^

*i realized my warningpoints were removed? I havent asked anyone ,ask every admin who exists here ,

The topics going out swaaz?

As if i would care about warningpoints xD please give me as many warningpoints as u want :)

What is this swaaz ive seen more professional accusations of u

Snorlax/Roland pls ban me or atleast say the truth about rikin and extinguish swaaz in his own baits^^

lmao 100% of the players who got free stuff from rikin werent banned

also, your broken english is showing. gonna need to re-write anything else youre blabbing about

lmao 100% of the players who got free stuff from rikin werent banned

also, your broken english is showing. gonna need to re-write anything else youre blabbing about

100% of the players who got imense gold amounts of rikin got banned

I swear ur so hilarious swaaz again ur failing on accusing me of ur nonsense

Ps:

U Hit the 3rd strike :D

* english is one of the languages i am able to speak , im terribly sorry that it isnt my motherlanguage,

Atm im able to speak croatian,german english and italian, fluently

And u cheap floridian even dare to make fun of my english xD?

What else can u speak except ur perfect english ? Oh i forgot nothing.

Continue pushing seniors from A-B in wheelchairs and be proud of ur achievements

But who cares as long we got these sort of cheap thinkors

"hey the english language is the international language, why should i learn a different one?" Swaazthoughts^^

and the point is you still scammed ladygi's gears and not yet give it back right ? i smell someone always trying to off-topic.

and the point is you still scammed ladygi's gears and not yet give it back right ? i smell someone always trying to off-topic.

Who are u ? A vulture trying to pick on some leftovers here which are left of me ? U dont belong to any story here , u have written in the beginning alrdy tht u are disapointed or idk something like that

Yup we alrdy know what happened , this is a 7 page topic where u can read everything clearly from begining if you are interested maybe?

I mentioned alrdy 2 times im willing to come up for the dmg i caused via money,coins whatever. But the rogue gear is impossible to obtain because of icantwinx sold my pawned gear away

So if u dont have any other "useful" words to drop in here i would recomend to sit back and Enjoy the Drama as all other here

Who are u ? A vulture trying to pick on some leftovers here which are left of me ? U dont belong to any story here , u have written in the beginning alrdy tht u are disapointed or idk something like that

Yup we alrdy know what happened , this is a 7 page topic where u can read everything clearly from begining if you are interested maybe?

I mentioned alrdy 2 times im willing to come up for the dmg i caused via money,coins whatever. But the rogue gear is impossible to obtain because of icantwinx sold my pawned gear away

So if u dont have any other "useful" words to drop in here i would recomend to sit back and Enjoy the Drama as all other here

So you can repay the money you stole but not the gear? Then it is settled then that you scammed? Although you were going to pay back but you kept her waiting? Also thats why they don't trust you anymore.

Edited by Hotdog#1

E tu brute?

if you're hazarding a guess here's a really good hint

RrgjWDr.jpg

because if you're serious in directing that to me then you're even more deluded than you let on

lmao im on 3 strikes? i think waiting over a year to pay somebody back isnt considered doing "the best you can"

if anything youre the one on trial here, not me

keep changing the subject

lmao im on 3 strikes? i think waiting over a year to pay somebody back isnt considered doing "the best you can"

if anything youre the one on trial here, not me

keep changing the subject

Nono you got it wrong , maybe because of my lousy ununderstanable english?

U Stated or with ur word implied nonsense without proof out of ur Imagination about my gear amplification and that i obtained it via rikin glitch

@hamstring

Alea iacta est

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley

Chreeeeeeeeeeesssss wtffffffffff

Dramatic-Prairie-Dog.gif

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

So, aside from shitposting, I don't see more point to this thread.

Poley doesn't play so banning won't do shit. She offered to pay reparations but unless she pays in dollars, it won't matter because Gi doesn't play. People were warned again to not trust others.

Any unresolved matters that are left or do we keep flinging shit left and right?

Actually, I don't see why this thread was made in the first place. Gi quit, Hams quit, Poley quit, why now? Is it just vengeance and reputation ruining?

Ham didnt Quit lol He still plays And to gain awareness to newer players because poley hasn't quit either just claims you can still inspect druid.

that was a different situation, ive been banned twice

you literally dont know what youre talking about

also, you dont even play this server and dont know what happened, so you literally have no say in this

white knight harder

edit: im clearly part of this, as im mentioned in the original post. and as hamstring said later posts my name was >implied

you jealous you arent part of sapphire drama or something? or you trying to white knight? only 2 explanations i see possible 

Then ban poley if snorlax did not say moderators are not allowed to ban other moderators, do so? you threatened and gave warning points to her, go ahead with it or empty threats, you claimed snorlax said this yourself, now going to deny it? such big talks and no action towards her, in the end snorlax is the boss, if i am wrong then ban another mod.

This is not just a server issue, anybody who poley was friends with or trusted / allowed her to use a account has more of say than a random troll messenger who never was her friend or let her use any account, actually the only place you have here was being mentioned by ladygi as the messenger from urowak to her ear, so that's really it, unless poley scammed you? took any of your items?, guess not as it would of been made a 20 page BAN and HANG her topic by now.

White knighting again? nothing original, just the same cliché words, you may quote where i am defending poley because im not in the end, if she is a thief and did this purposely to gain profit, there is no defending that and urowak and ladygi had a right to complain but then again this topic has nothing to do with anybody who doesn't fling shit at her.

Edited by Sulla

Then ban poley if snorlax did not say moderators are not allowed to ban other moderators, do so? you threatened and gave warning points to her, go ahead with it or empty threats, you claimed snorlax said this yourself, now going to deny it? such big talks and no action towards her, in the end snorlax is the boss, if i am wrong then ban another mod.

This is not just a server issue, anybody who poley was friends with or trusted / allowed her to use a account has more of say than a random troll messenger who never was her friend or let her use any account, actually the only place you have here was being mentioned by ladygi as the messenger from urowak to her ear, so that's really it, unless poley scammed you? took any of your items?, guess not as it would of been made a 20 page BAN and HANG her topic by now.

White knighting again? nothing original, just the same cliché words, you may quote where i am defending poley because im not in the end, if she is a thief and did this purposely to gain profit, there is no defending that and urowak and ladygi had a right to complain but then again this topic has nothing to do with anybody who doesn't fling shit at her.

He cant and never will be able to Do it

Actually, I don't see why this thread was made in the first place. Gi quit, Hams quit, Poley quit, why now? Is it just vengeance and reputation ruining?

What else could it be?

naughty naughty !

This one hits the 8/8 m8

"Negatas artifex sequi voces”

ignoracio elenchi

but please, go ahead and free verse school me. moar diversion gogo.

I actually heard poley scammed eaglewars with a serpent costume and a mace lv13 +10.........@kazuma Hi everyone just came to frum cuz a friend told me about this drama lol... Hi swaaz my dear banhammer sorry Friend!

I ain't lying about the mace, you can go to lv14 ''pros'' topic and see it by urself.

For the laughs.

No, but really, I just wanted to clarify what happened between me and her, since she did exactly the same thing with Hamstring. She's even using the very same excuses.

If it wasn't for this topic, people wouldn't know what happened. Like no one knew what happened to me one year ago, and even before that.

It's not vengeance, it's not justice either, because as you stated, getting my gear will change nothing, and she clearly will never get punished for her doings.

But at least people will know her true face.

She tried changing the subject, she tried to make more fake promises, but she can't erase the previous replies :)

Gender has nothing to do with trust or not, men are equally if not more corrupt and less trustworthy, men have honor? say that to the 90% of males who rape little girls or others, men are worse and commited far more terror and destruction for hundreds of years, look at ISIS for a current example.

While many of the scammers if not all are men, some even pretend to be women.

The "not giving women any serious privileges" is either trolling or just really really stupid, people have there own experiences, but an individual is not defined by gender or race, but by who you are.

You're either a sexist fool or just trolling, seeing as it's the internet, most likely the latter..

This entire topic is between ladygi and kathi, rest are just leeching on drama to attack someone they dislike, why this was turned into a public attack just proofs it.

Nice points there Sulla...

PS : As wise as Legionn!

Lol livina stay out of this argumentation..

Oh sure red... xD i dont care bout this argumentation, so childish!!

I think they just want to remove other people to join this topic to make the Drama longer that makes no sense and they keep blaming others just to change topic and make it longer  :crazy:
Its already clear that she scammed and its already clear that she can't repay the gears she stole.

Edited by Hotdog#1

@Azebu  Ham didn't quit,Well, he doesn't play as much as before,but he still sometimes.

Edited by jerson909

Y hello there lexxxi

7d16f9e9253b721db9a5d7b0f4c66c80.jpg

What you did there, I saw

Miss ye, and I lost contacts on phone joo

Poley is scam.. Idk why he try say iam scam when i pay right her... Her dont pay me right... I havê prove her is scam also os easy ask deadagle zeusxelie .. Both will say her is scam! Hope Roland remove her from mod! SRY for bad english but this girl is a great lier!

lol........Actually she scammed deadeagle aka eaglewars with a serpent costume and a mace lv13 +10

Edited by jerson909

lol........Actually she scammed deadeagle aka eaglewars with a serpent costume and a mace lv13 +10

We already know that.Yes she scammed and its very clear that she cannot be trusted  :crazy:

Don't add information that we already know like you posting about Kaworu because Turtle posted before you.

Edited by Hotdog#1

We already know that.Yes she scammed and its very clear that she cannot be trusted  :crazy:

Don't add information that we already know like you posting about Kaworu because Turtle posted before you.

You're talking like that to ur senpai? ill slap  you