Regarding Poley and the stolen gears

Ladygi

Grammar nazi

Yez, i em a gremmer nazi. Jest laik Hitler nor Mussolini ]:>

Bat in dif contxt def

Omg omg omg, wat habe jus i dune??? I med a comment in tis thread :bomb:

Well.. Jus now idk wat to sey. So i guess tat i wont gibe my comment in tis thread anymure.

Im so sory that perhaps i did sey any wrng wurds.

PS : Borrow is not same as Lend

I speak 4 languages, and english is not my native language. I try to do my best, but I often make mistakes, and I thank you for correcting me :)

Also, your contribution to the topic is always welcome, you're polite, respectful, friends with Fran, and I don't see a problem with what you're saying. Sorry if I offended you in any way.

I speak 4 languages, and english is not my native language. I try to do my best, but I often make mistakes, and I thank you for correcting me :)

Also, your contribution to the topic is always welcome, you're polite, respectful, friends with Fran, and I don't see a problem with what you're saying. Sorry if I offended you in any way.

Thanks for appreciating me Gi! As my age is far away from yours, as well as you have already gotten my respect since long time ago ;) I knew that you are such a lovely lady.

Well... I speak 4 languages too (include my hometown's language). And my native language isn't English either. I'm just a person who come from an infamous country in Southeast Asia. Everybody could have made mistakes, so don't worry!

PS : I knew that Fran is one of your friend too ;D

Edited by Livina

Thanks for appreciating me Gi! As my age is far away from yours, as well as you have already gotten my respect since long time ago ;) I knew that you are such a lovely lady.

Well... I speak 4 languages too (include my hometown's language). And my native language isn't English either. I'm just a person who come from an infamous country in Southeast Asia. Everybody could have made mistakes, so don't worry!

PS : I knew that Fran is one of your friend too ;D

I read an article saying that people that know more than one language have multiple personalities, one for each. (Not sure if it's bullcrap or not)

But welcome to the crazy team! :D

And Fran is awesome, anyone that is friends with him is awesome too!

That's what you wanted since the beggining, right? To make the topic more friendly? There you go Haha

About topic, i dont know Poley a lot but she had access and logged many times for play to EU best druid (Knox), deathknight (Bia) and the considered best warlock (Tocino) among other friends accounts 1 year ago and never took a single thing when obviously they had stuff on their main accounts that i cant imagine the gold price and also they had mcoin and gold banked there.

afaik kathi has no legit eu char to invest in? ..even that ~lv11 sham I gifted her dragon catcher to.. so I think it's a bit of a different situation. not saying that she would skem everything/anything given the chance.. but just to beware.

-

as far as kathi replacing what has been lost I'm not going to hold my breath.. while it's impossible for her to replace anyway. it wouldn't do any good now, it won't solve anything and for sure isn't what gi or I are looking for.

my trust and respect has completely gone for this player. it's important for others to know what she pulled, how she did it and how she is acting now so it won't happen again, I think that's the objective here.

Jim Log urowak Pm me me i already miss you.. : you to go just left me in us sapp For duckin two years ducker wants to have a polite

Conversation Tyvm.(Back to Topic)

i agree With Jim ppl say your whining and trying to get devs to do something these topics aren't meant for that its main to gain awarenesss

99% of forum right now

11181489_10204330589327401_1988116030488

Say what you want about me i really cant read all these replies the first few was enough

Edited by ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

scammer should be banned, enough proof here. r0land already is aware

will nothing be done?

Yup Roland please ban me for scam and grant the soziopath the wish he claims for :)

Also people who cant signal right in pvp or gank u swaaz should be banned right swaaz ?

Im 100% sure ill be banned for the mistakes i did and Account buyers like

Sleepercel, buuud and many more players will continue playing :D?

@spanish, Charly its ok let em talk , it was always funny to have a friend like duane (pvprange) who scammed half us Server but they (hamstring other players) kept chatting laughing talking fooling around with him,

no worries ill carry soloqueue mid, jungle

I think everyone who didn't get scammed by Poley or doesn't have any proof that she scammed someone should get himself ouf of this topic and let them solve it alone. We just know what people are telling us, but we don't know what's true or wrong. And it's not fair to hit on Poley though you haven't heard her version of the story. Be fair, play fair, judge fair (:

We just know what people are telling us, but we don't know what's true or wrong. And it's not fair to hit on Poley though you haven't heard her version of the story.

if you read through the entire exchange between gi, swaaz and kathi you'll see what she admits too and her true character that shows in the process.

...it was always funny to have a friend like duane (pvprange) who scammed half us Server but they (hamstring other players) kept chatting laughing talking fooling around with him..

I can only speak for myself. duane is like the fat kid, upper lip stache, smells like ramen noodle, sweaty tourrets guy in high school. I've always considered him more a clown or entertainment piece than friend. he is vulgar, more than offensive, he scams people who blindly put their trust into strangers. this is what we talked and laughed about

and you kathi, you don't act the same. we would have fun, good times laughing about silly stuff, I'd ask you how your school was going, life, talk about gi, et cetera. we were never something like 'bff' but I considered you a good friend and placed a lot of trust in you concerning certain topics.

if I had loaned duane something and he scammed me I'd say that I deserved it, it would be something to be expected. but I didn't, I loaned something to a long time acquaintance and friend who promised and assured me to take special care of something that meant a lot to me. and now we know what happened.

not trying to say that you're better or worse of a person than duane was, simply recounting the events that you allowed to happen and the trust that you betrayed.

I never loan gear to anyone. never been scammed. I'm no fool and always the first to say to others to be careful who you place your trust in. I made the initial mistake, no delusions about that. like I said, simply recounting what happened here for others to see and judge on their own.

if you read through the entire exchange between gi, swaaz and kathi you'll see what she admits too and her true character that shows in the process..

I didn't say she is innocent but it's also not ok that everyone who was never involved in any scam action with her is talking bad about her. And about her true character: Everyone would react mad and offensive when not even one single person defends or listens to her story. It's just my opinion ^^

keep calling me a sociopath and see what happens, you and me both know im not afraid of doing what i feel seems right

i see you flirted with r0land to get your warning points removed, maybe youll need to do it a second time

The fact that devs don't have any interactions with players in-game is retarded. Nobody will be banned here and this is not the point of this topic

keep calling me a sociopath and see what happens, you and me both know im not afraid of doing what i feel seems right

i see you flirted with r0land to get your warning points removed, maybe youll need to do it a second time

Originally she didn't directly call you a sociopath, one of ladygi's friends, then you accepted it and acknowledged that you are, there was no insult given by name on this topic.

Also snorlax stated you cannot ban another moderator, empty threats given to poley, or some naughty warning points, but that's all.

While also, you insulted her here multiple time's, so can not complain about receiving the same treatment.

Edited by Sulla

i never insulted her, keep white knighting kiddo

we have the power to ban other mods, as the self righteous feminist has banned me before

also, wasnt talking to you

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

..But I've been talking with Swaaz, and he told me the story about Urowak and Poley..

..you and the sociopath whos only thing in his life is trolling over a Forum ,can cry as much as u want..

idk man, seems pretty clear to me who it was directed at..

besides, who cares anyway, let them scratch it out.. maybe it will encourage chris to post moar pictars. prs, priskin prs.

besides, who cares anyway, let them scratch it out.. maybe it will encourage chris to post moar pictars. prs, priskin prs.

already asked him, he wants to stay neutral in hopes he'll get eisha 2.0 out of it

i never insulted her, keep white knighting kiddo

we have the power to ban other mods, as the self righteous feminist has banned me before

also, wasnt talking to you

Then you were unbanned and snorlax told everyone not too, so if you ban her or any moderator you will be going against snorlax and your own words, because it is you who said snorlax disallowed mods to ban each other, stories change it seems? do it or empty threats made for trolling.

I prefer dark knight, also not on anybody's side in this matter, actually has nothing to do with anybody except the people involved and some unnamed pesky trolls (could be anybody).

Although if she stole the gears for self profit from a friend and never intended to return it, then i don't respect that and it's sneaky as hell, too much he say, she say, with different opinions about what was going down for anybody to start negatively judging, unless it's azebu cause he hates women,

You are now

We all know she meant him, yet still did not directly call him one, until after he accepted it was directed at him, idk it's funny.

"that insane forum troll"

"stop insulting me"

If you are not one, why accept it

Edited by Sulla

Although if she stole the gears for self profit from a friend and never intended to return it, then i don't respect that and it's sneaky as hell, too much he say, she say, with different opinions about what was going down for anybody to start negatively judging..

well, for those of us involved and close enough to it all to have known what was going on when it was going on there seems to be no question. too many similar instances for it to be merely innocent mismanagement of friends gear..

It's okay she has a thing with taking gear that isn't hers and not paying debts in full when I played pala I loaned her a +10 mace she sold it in 2 weeks never gave me any gold

there is also a story of still owing 200k to another player, I only just heard of it in the last few days from the person she owes.. though I don't know the full details there..

hard for me to accept it as he said, she said.. being involved or not.

I want to say something, but i dont know what.

I am overwhelmed by this topic. That is some elite-scam-drama-conspiracy shit right there.

Seriously tho, i cant even touch this situation, my fingers will burn

Not gona lie Here Sulla ur a very Wise player but this isnt even your Server where these people are located... Why does it matter to you... Just curious.

Also just cus Swaaz trolls doesnt mean hes always trolling.

This topic should've been made in General Us Sapp *Facepalm*

Not gona lie Here Sulla ur a very Wise player but this isnt even your Server where these people are located... Why does it matter to you... Just curious.

Also just cus Swaaz trolls doesnt mean hes always trolling.

This topic should've been made in General Us Sapp *Facepalm*

Poley has been friends for year's and had access to my friends accounts and my alt without problems for a brief period, whilst this also has nothing to do with jswaaz or multiple people who are not involved with ladygi and urowak items themselves or got "scammed" by her, yet love to comment about it, so why not.

Edited by Sulla

Reminder to not respond to Nelson "Insullah" Sulla.

He is the main responsible for:

• Derailing threads by mentioning completely unrelated matters
• Ad hominem insults meant to attract attention to him
• Stalkings of at least four females from Warspear Online
• AoA winning tourney 40 times in a row
• Hostile takeover of EU-Emerald market
• Amplification system
• Leaking account data in 2011
• Posting developer items in chat
• Shutting down megaupload.com
• Removal of Rank system
• Making Pvprange quit
• Successful assassination of Shitzo
• Successful assassination of Kuzmitch
• Attempted assassination of r0land and snorlax
• Deliberate bugging of free miracle coins system
• Extreme homophobia
• Twinking on level 6/10 arena
• Overpowered arena season rewards
• Attempted assassination of Azebu (ongoing)
• Personally overseeing the amendment bill to Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement
• Indefinitely delaying music feature
• Killing off most characters in Game of Thrones
• 6 million accounts created
• Long wait times for Symbian clients
• Profanity filter

His ultimate goal is to kill Warspear.
However, you can help to stop him. Spread this message!

• Amplification system

• Removal of Rank system

• Making Pvprange quit

• Extreme homophobia

• Personally overseeing the amendment bill to Anti-Counterfeiting Trade Agreement

• Profanity filter

All point's are still better than being a woman hater. Edited by Sulla

• Amplification system

• Removal of Rank system

• Making Pvprange quit

• Extreme homophobia

• Profanity filter

I would wear any of these titles with pride , would even signature them but noupeh!

I have a Better One, Roland can surely confirm the rikin glitch saver

Cough deflation ,no more coins buying cough death of us sapphire elf side ,market,items

This is what i wear in pride while only few peeps know this or idk maybe ask dmarzo,lordhunter and many more (the banned ones)

Who cares about the old glory days ,

@sulla wear them with pride aldeady we can eat those larvas on our own nomnom

Carry mid jungle plebs!

Where is my Statue :D

Then you were unbanned and snorlax told everyone not too, so if you ban her or any moderator you will be going against snorlax and your own words, because it is you who said snorlax disallowed mods to ban each other, stories change it seems? do it or empty threats made for trolling.

I prefer dark knight, also not on anybody's side in this matter, actually has nothing to do with anybody except the people involved and some unnamed pesky trolls (could be anybody).

Although if she stole the gears for self profit from a friend and never intended to return it, then i don't respect that and it's sneaky as hell, too much he say, she say, with different opinions about what was going down for anybody to start negatively judging, unless it's azebu cause he hates women,

You are now

that was a different situation, ive been banned twice

you literally dont know what youre talking about

also, you dont even play this server and dont know what happened, so you literally have no say in this

white knight harder

edit: im clearly part of this, as im mentioned in the original post. and as hamstring said later posts my name was >implied

you jealous you arent part of sapphire drama or something? or you trying to white knight? only 2 explanations i see possible 

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

everybody knows you had gear amped for you during the rikin era, all you did was flirt to know how it was done then reported it after abusing it yourself