Regarding Poley and the stolen gears

Ladygi

Maybe i should marry and become a housewife and clean allday? Hmm

whats wrong with getting married and being a housewife? 

Life is no fun without drama, the constant routine is a bore.

But not in this case, OK?

I'm feeling bad about this argument between those women.

whats wrong with getting married and being a housewife?

Its the typical women clichee? Women arent supposed to work they have to stay at Home and keep the house/rooms clean

This is the view of many people from Different countries in Europe,

Seen many croatian,german,italian people with these thoughts

Not for me , trying to obtain my future plans

"None of my business"
Although its really none of my business but it just shows people's real personalities even if its the truth or a lie(fake) People always want to get inside someones business even if not theirs.Its common to see this types situations(relationships) by doing what is right.Many people Suggest to do what is good or bad.Others suggest ridiculous words that are fake.
-Seduce

Edited by Hotdog#1

Well, let this be a reminder to never ever trust women, no matter if you're male or female.

What many forget nowadays, is that humans are animals, and we follow instincts. No matter how well the society trains us, we still have those instincts.

It is an instinct to sacrifice others for your own well-being, but from experience, men have more honor, and are less prone to bullshit. 

Over the years women have developed the wonderful ability to make up their own version of facts, to make themselves feel better. Thought process used by women to turn bad behavior and bad decisions into acceptable ones to herself and her friends. When a woman makes a bad decision, the woman bullshits herself and creates some type of acceptable reasons for that bad decision.

As we can see from Swaaz's example, and probably countless others as Poley is not the only mod here, never EVER give any serious privileges to women, as they're not responsible enough for that. 

Call me a misogynist or whatever, that's the way I view the world.

Now who do I consider guilty here? Answer this question yourself, who is guilty when someone breaks trust? The one who broke it, or the one who was stupid enough to trust? It's easy to scream at poley here and call her the bitch she is, but do you have what it takes to look at it from another angle?

Gt+a+black+ancestor+wow++_94d8d02a8a5cea

>im innocent because i wanted to make a profit

seems legit

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Its the typical women clichee? Women arent supposed to work they have to stay at Home and keep the house/rooms clean

Translation: I like getting screwed by random guys I meet, I don't give a damn about marriage, at least until I realize I'm not young anymore and those guys stop being interested in me.

Translation: I like getting screwed by random guys I meet, I don't give a damn about marriage, at least until I realize I'm not young anymore and those guys stop being interested in me.

everybody knows settling down and having a family and caring for your children isnt a sexist role, women that do it are simply being forced to by men. men are disgusting pigs and only use women. im a special snowflake and refuse to acknowledge history for the past thousands of years, i party and drink and im never settling down!

>btw im a grill 

Ladygi I miss you" xhero and me said

I myself though poley was rich person, but by hearing gi story, I already changed my opinion, and scamming here mean nothing, why? Because they don't warn people about scam, or even give them bans,its hard to trust people like this, you shoulf stop giving her your stuff while you had the chance and I mean when she took your 3k, I won't spent a coin on my friend account, if I did that will prove how greedy person I am having frindships just for money, who would sell his friend for 3k of coins in a game?!

Edited by skizoskilz

not like she'll learn her lesson, she will continue to take advantage of others till the day she dies, i see no consequence with her current actions either

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

everybody knows settling down and having a family and caring for your children isnt a sexist role, women that do it are simply being forced to by men. men are disgusting pigs and only use women. im a special snowflake and refuse to acknowledge history for the past thousands of years, i party and drink and im never settling down! 

You go grill! 

Well, not only females, but also males Zebu!

Simply, don't ever trust anybody on this internet. You won't know what you gonna face in the future.

And Sed... I'm really confused of you, whether Hotdog's acc is the real Hotdog or it is you.

Edited by Livina

Oh well Trust or Lie it always happen in the Internet.Sometimes you get a feeling to betray someone but its just a decision.Well if Poley did steal(or not) she must be judged.

Well, not only females, but also males Zebu!

Simply, don't ever trust anybody on this internet. You won't know what you're gonna face in the future.

Of course, but I'm talking long-term.

20 years in, I have one person I can call a true friend. He's the only non-family member who I'd give my password. And I knew him for 13 years.

Now, if he were a girl, I bet he'd already duck me over few times. Hard to build great bond if someone leaves you hanging every once in a while.

this topic turned from a game problem to real life situations #crazytopic xD

always remember this: what doesnt kill u makes u stronger

and from my trust issues in warspear i always tell my friends id rather lose gold than lose a friend

True Story: I trusted alot people in many stuff n responsibilities n even my account i crossed 1time a scammer who had access to my account, after 2-3months of him having access he confessed to me what he was gona do, n i forgave him :P what im trying to say is that everyone has guilt in them #loveurenemies

and from my trust issues in warspear i always tell my friends id rather lose gold than lose a friend

I don't think someone who steals your money is worth of being called a friend.

Unless you have shortage of friends.

So she thought Ladygi will not comeback so she enjoyed doing it.Yes i think its very wrong to steal specially to your friend.

Edited by Hotdog#1

it's your problem right.. .. u shouldn't complain and start topic for trolls and dramatic kinda.. . . evry one knows same thing it's is sharing account.. is same like trading.... and I know many wolf's St metal door waiting to break in... and Jack.. . u should be careful now it's too late. .. .

DARKLORDESe nobody cared on your opinions and nobody cares on what you say because we are just saying things and you no boss.

Edited by Hotdog#1

I don't know what the duck went wrong with you.

You really think a relationship is about keeping the house clean? I feel sorry for you.

Well, congratulations on changing the subject. It's easier to assume things about other people, than to face the reality that you are a scammer trying to find excuses for your acts, right?

But anyways... to everyone here that offered me words of encouragement, thank you so much :D

I'm never going to get my stuff back, but it's good to know I could warn at least a few people.

I don't think someone who steals your money is worth of being called a friend.

Unless you have shortage of friends.

before he/she stole or scammed, he/she was a friend to me xD thats wht i mean i hate to lose the friendship over silly materials :) and to those who says they will never trust nobody again are over exagurating, just be carefull more, its not about trust or not to trust its about how to trust ^_^

DARKLORDESe nobody cared on your opinions and nobody cares on what you say because we are just saying things and you no boss.

haha u think I care... . I'm not.. just turn some gasoline xD... feeding with drama. .. who say I'm boss or u or somebody else... well well no one is boss over me xD.. I'm an Ronin I do watt I want and watt must be done by true comes out.. .

I don't know what the duck went wrong with you.

You really think a relationship is about keeping the house clean? I feel sorry for you.

Well, congratulations on changing the subject. It's easier to assume things about other people, than to face the reality that you are a scammer trying to find excuses for your acts, right?

But anyways... to everyone here that offered me words of encouragement, thank you so much :D

I'm never going to get my stuff back, but it's good to know I could warn at least a few people.

You didnt get me , call me whatever you want ,i said what i had to say

Zubu got 7/10 some parts are missing but yea

Have a nice day everyone pce

Well, let this be a reminder to never ever trust women, no matter if you're male or female.

What many forget nowadays, is that humans are animals, and we follow instincts. No matter how well the society trains us, we still have those instincts.

It is an instinct to sacrifice others for your own well-being, but from experience, men have more honor, and are less prone to bullshit. 

never EVER give any serious privileges to women, as they're not responsible enough for that. 

Gender has nothing to do with trust or not, men are equally if not more corrupt and less trustworthy, men have honor? say that to the 90% of males who rape little girls or others, men are worse and commited far more terror and destruction for hundreds of years, look at ISIS for a current example.

While many of the scammers if not all are men, some even pretend to be women.

The "not giving women any serious privileges" is either trolling or just really really stupid, people have there own experiences, but an individual is not defined by gender or race, but by who you are.

You're either a sexist fool or just trolling, seeing as it's the internet, most likely the latter..

This entire topic is between ladygi and kathi, rest are just leeching on drama to attack someone they dislike, why this was turned into a public attack just proofs it.

Edited by Sulla

Gender has nothing to do with trust or not, men are equally if not more corrupt and less trustworthy, men have honor? say that to the 90% of males who rape little girls or others, men are worse and commited far more terror and destruction for hundreds of years, look at ISIS for a current example.

While many of the scammers if not all are men, some even pretend to be women.

The "not giving women any serious privileges" is either trolling or just really really stupid, people have there own experiences, but an individual is not defined by gender or race, but by who you are.

You're either a sexist fool or just trolling, seeing as it's the internet, most likely the latter..

This entire topic is between ladygi and kathi, rest are just leeching on drama to attack someone they dislike, why this was turned into a public attack just proofs it.

You seem to miss the point I tried to make. Obviously I'm sexist and all, but I'm not a fool. I'm simply pointing out how I see things as a man. Just because I'm not saying what is widely accepted as "politically correct", does not mean I'm trolling.

As a man, you shouldn't trust women. Not because they betray you more often, but because you trust them more often.

If two completely strange people, a man and woman were arguing, whose side would you take first? Unless you are gay or chauvinist, it'll be the female. Why is that? Do you feel obliged to defend the weaker person, does she sound more convincing because she's sad, or maybe it's just your cock is telling you to? Doesn't matter, what matters is that you do what you do.

It's a natural reaction to be attracted to females. But nowadays I see men doing WAY to much for girls, in many ways. The friendzone, white knight, you name it. And I don't blame them, it's the society that teaches them to behave like that. I see from your response that you also still believe that bullshit. About 90% of men still do. And I think it will stay that way.

Well I went off the track. Yeah, think twice before trusting a woman, because you're only half as likely to see the obvious trap.

the point is kathi has done similar things to a number of players in sapphire. hai, im 1 dem nubs.

-

I've pretty much outlined what happened with rogue set in a couple other threads.. kathi obviously showing no shame so there's probably no point in detailing here but since it's for the record (and will most likely give swaaz a stiffy) here it is;

one of the last times gi logged in for a visit I had recently made 14 rogue, asked if I could borrow the set, gi passed it on to me and everything was fine. good friend absy and I teamed up for 14 arena often and I had my own +9 glad so I passed one of the 10 swords to him to use while we melted faces together.

few months later kathi asked to borrow the set explaining she wanted to gain ap for 19 res set as she was planning to lv up snowkath. I was hesitant because I knew exactly about kathi's past concerning the miracle coin issue and bd set issue among other rumors, however, knowing and being friends with kathi since she was just a little nublet and knowing that gi had loaned her and others the set in the time since that happened I agreed.

kathi gave her account info and assured me I could log in at anytime to retrieve it.

at that time absy was still using one of the swords so I passed her my own old +9 hatchet (which was gifted to my barb years earlier) and told her to use that until and if absy wanted to pass her the 10.

some time passed by and kathi seemed to be collecting ap and I continued to check in and ask about the set. some more time passed and I stopped playing around xmas and logged once every little while to visit fiends.

about a month or so ago I logged in for a visit and a friend had asked me if kathi had sold the set.. immediately tried logging into snowkath and realised account info had been changed. tried contacting kathi here in forum to which I received no reply, eventually had a friend track her down in lol and tell her that I wanted to speak with her.. of course whom she ignored despite 'not being afk'.

turns out she did sell the set to tpains little rogue. after some time and clearly having my messages here in forum ignored I happened to log in warspear while kathi was online. started to pm her to ask what happened, received no reply for about 10 minutes despite her staves durability depleting, further avoiding the issue.

finally by chance ended up on same map as kathi and she couldn't feign afk any longer, I received the reply basically saying 'don't worry, I sold it temporarily to make profit, will buy it back, don't worry don't worry'.

followed by a week (or two?) of me pm'ing and asking what the status is, again no replies no replies then finally another simple reply of 'don't worry'. finally discovered that tpain had sold the set to evildoll and cyber. told kathi how mad I was and haven't spoken or heard from her since, no shock there.

later found out that a only a day or two before she sold the set she got absy to pass her the second +10 sword explaining to him that she 'wanted more stat options for rogue'. which was obviously a lie.

whether kathi ever had intentions of buying it back or if there ever was that agreement in the first place I can't say.. but all indications of how kathi acted point to not likely.

it's a terrible shame the set has now been split up. feel terrible as it wasn't mine to begin with and was such an iconic old set in sapphire. not to mention the axe which kathi knew had more than simply 'old enchant value' to me concerning who gifted it.

that's all I have to say about that.

You seem to miss the point I tried to make. Obviously I'm sexist and all, but I'm not a fool. I'm simply pointing out how I see things as a man. Just because I'm not saying what is widely accepted as "politically correct", does not mean I'm trolling.

As a man, you shouldn't trust women. Not because they betray you more often, but because you trust them more often.

If two completely strange people, a man and woman were arguing, whose side would you take first? Unless you are gay or chauvinist, it'll be the female. Why is that? Do you feel obliged to defend the weaker person, does she sound more convincing because she's sad, or maybe it's just your cock is telling you to? Doesn't matter, what matters is that you do what you do.

It's a natural reaction to be attracted to females. But nowadays I see men doing WAY to much for girls, in many ways. The friendzone, white knight, you name it. And I don't blame them, it's the society that teaches them to behave like that. I see from your response that you also still believe that bullshit. About 90% of men still do. And I think it will stay that way.

Well I went off the track. Yeah, think twice before trusting a woman, because you're only half as likely to see the obvious trap.

None, don't know why they are arguing, why should i automatically take sides? why is it even a girl and boy arguing? they are just humans, gender has nothing to do with it..

You probably got issues with girls for some reason, but i don't see it like that, male or female both are equal, black or white or whatever, to many labels on humans, none are superior or less trust worthy, would be friends and trusting to either one depending the situation and how much i know them, you follow to many clichés on girls and boys.

Although you should make a documentary about the mysterious behaviour of women.

the point is kathi has done similar things to a number of players in sapphire. hai, im 1 dem nubs.

-

That's different then, anyone who got "scammed" or tricked should post and warn others.

I just recall her using merc's account multiple times and some other friends / including one of my alts without problems over the years, i guess times change and so do people or they do unforgivable mistakes which turn into this dramatic arugement, no idea the 100% reason and facts so it's not possible to take sides over words.

Edited by Sulla

urowak? His axe was Part of the rogue gear i wanted to buy back when i made profitbut bBoogiez has sold it on a weekend when i wanted to retrieve it back

to clarify,looking at time stamp on my first pm 'on a weekend' was just over one month after I told you to get it back asap. just over a month of kathi doing a lot of avoiding.

and I don't know exactly how long boogiez held it for since you sold it to him in the first place.. my guess would be close to 2 months.. doesn't seem like kathi was planning to buy it back at all.

to clarify,looking at time stamp on my first pm 'on a weekend' was just over one month after I told you to get it back asap. just over a month of kathi doing a lot of avoiding.

and I don't know exactly how long boogiez held it for since you sold it to him in the first place.. my guess would be close to 2 months.. doesn't seem like kathi was planning to buy it back at all.

I know i wasnt on much these Last 1-2 month , if i was on mostly afking , testing gears numbers, a couple of dungeons was or am quite busy in real with work

Im sry i couldnt buy it earlier

I swear to god i wanted to buy it back

If possible Roland can surely tell the online time in the last "2months"

Sry i couldnt on tht fast to rebuy the gear , im still offering to repay the dmg i caused

I know i wasnt on much these Last 1-2 month , if i was on mostly afking , testing gears numbers, a couple of dungeons was or am quite busy in real with work

Im sry i couldnt buy it earlier

I swear to god i wanted to buy it back

If possible Roland can surely tell the online time in the last "2months"

Sry i couldnt on tht fast to rebuy the gear , im still offering to repay the dmg i caused

You said the same thing to me.

Did you get to buy the gear from Sparowee back? Ooops

Over the years women have developed the wonderful ability to make up their own version of facts, to make themselves feel better. Thought process used by women to turn bad behavior and bad decisions into acceptable ones to herself and her friends. When a woman makes a bad decision, the woman bullshits herself and creates some type of acceptable reasons for that bad decision.

WTF could not resist but the way you talk this about woman is like some scientist of national geographic, link studies or gtfo  :rofl:

About topic, i dont know Poley a lot but she had access and logged many times for play to EU best druid (Knox), deathknight (Bia) and the considered best warlock (Tocino) among other friends accounts 1 year ago and never took a single thing when obviously they had stuff on their main accounts that i cant imagine the gold price and also they had mcoin and gold banked there.

When you have a very good friendship people in spain use an expression to say how it sucks the confidence it makes between the 2 people sometimes to take personal things, do some hardcore jokes knowing u would be forgiven etc etc

Everyone make mistakes and problem could be fixed back again gl both

In my opinion, the issue will never be fixed if the people keep arguing.

Many miscommunications i think.

There's no miscomminucation here. We borrowed our gear to her, she sold it. TWICE.

We got through the part of the promises, I need some actions now. Been waiting for more than a year for her to do the right thing.

It's convinient for her to avoid the issue, to be busy. It wasn't her stuff that got sold without permission!

If she truly wished to get the gear back, both our gears, then she would have already done it.

Well.. Jus now idk wat to sey. So i guess tat i wont gibe my comment in tis thread anymure.

Im so sory that perhaps i did sey any wrng wurds.

PS : Borrow is not same as Lend

Edited by Livina