Regarding Poley and the stolen gears

Ladygi

shouldnt be a moderator if all you do is blackmail others when confronted on your own wrongdoings :)

why did you become a moderator anyway? r0land made you one months and months after we all did. you didnt even have a supervision period like the rest of us. and since day 1 all youve done is start drama in mod forum and you continue to take advantage of other players by pretending to be an innocent "attractive" female which is all you need nowadays over the internet to get whiteknights to fight for you without proof

btw, wheres your white knights? why is nobody defending you? you admit you stole gear from 2 other players yes? wheres ur friends to say you did nothing wrong?

I dont need anyone defending me specially from these "unattractive" sociopaths on the Internet

Ive learnt to stand my ground on my feet on my own

You maybe compare me with eisha and ur other forum/ingame enemies u were jelous of as usual, but it doesnt affect me im sry

hahaha you think im ugly? just because i dont show my face to get white knights doesnt imply im a fat neckbeard

i have more class than that dear

im no pvprange either, i get my kicks in real life, i dont need to gather friends based on my appearance just to be popular, i do that merely by stating my opinions

>it doesnt effect me

>replies every time

>pls no insults, youre a sociopath btw

literally hilarious

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I dont need anyone defending me specially from these "unattractive" sociopaths on the Internet

Ive learnt to stand my ground on my feet on my own

You maybe compare me with eisha and ur other forum/ingame enemies u were jelous of as usual, but it doesnt affect me im sry

uh hurts.. . I'm not feel a sociopath and im not unattractive... . but u shouldn't putt all in one. bottle. ..... isn't kind of your own particular vision opinion u should be more careful wen tipe. ..

U getconfused cause ur brain is maybe tinier than mine ?

I said : it was a gift from bia, (she asked hassn to amp my staff from 9-10 a year or 2 ago)

U understand now or Do i need a brazilian translator?

Rest is more dramaticated than it actually was

So what Do u want me to do now ? I can repay u in miraclecoins ,pesos or horsefood However u prefer

"Kiwisis"

I'm not confused, Kathi. It's all very clear to me. I got lied to, got backstabbed, and life goes on.

It's the truth, and you know it. Maybe you're only shocked because I actually decided to confront you?

And God, no, you can keep your money. Maybe spend it on some education, and stop being racist? Or learn that "pesos" is a mexican currency?

Or use it to amp your own gear, instead of selling whats not yours.

If the same rules that apply to me can be applied to you, maybe you should use some "warnings" or whatever on yourself, ya?

Lady PLS don't repeat again we anderstand your fault problem.. .

literally dont understand any of this broken english

pls just sit back and watch mate

what else I can say for him... bb... . and r0land should look topic... to much drama and the point have been sayd... .

*her by the way

Oh well.. This has completely become a drama...

So sad to see that people who used to be best friends are arguing here.

And yet, 'who am i to judge you, right?'

It's the problem between both or even three or four of you. None of someone else business.

*her by the way

It's the problem between both or even three or four of you. None of someone else business.

i am awaiting more to join that were involved :)

uh hurts.. . I'm not feel a sociopath and im not unattractive... . but u shouldn't putt all in one. bottle. ..... isn't kind of your own particular vision opinion u should be more careful wen tipe. ..

i didnt mean u

I'm not confused, Kathi. It's all very clear to me. I got lied to, got backstabbed, and life goes on.

It's the truth, and you know it. Maybe you're only shocked because I actually decided to confront you?

And God, no, you can keep your money. Maybe spend it on some education, and stop being racist? Or learn that "pesos" is a mexican currency?

Or use it to amp your own gear, instead of selling whats not yours.

If the same rules that apply to me can be applied to you, maybe you should use some "warnings" or whatever on yourself, ya?

Confronted or not confronted doesnt hurts me

Ya maybe i should invest it somewhere , staff still 9+ guess ill amp it sooner or later

Education? No ty im alrdy teaching on my own no need to go further^^

Maybe i should marry and become a housewife and clean allday? Hmm

So is there smth unclear left? Smth unanswered?

i am awaiting more to join that were involved :)

Lmao, really? are you? Oh you mustn't be thinking of that. Edited by Livina

*her by the way

.... yep is big drama and I don't have any kind of connection with it, and sorry my language is fine nothing broken on it,mabe you use to much the traditional Chinese translation motors... sorry but if u think I use them, I don't use such as tipe of things. and bb thanks for feed with drama but now is too much and is pased the end point.

i didnt mean u

Ya maybe i should invest it somewhere , staff still 9+ guess ill amp it sooner or later

yes, will you stop posting now that everybody knows youre a thief?

.... yep is big drama and I don't have any kind of connection with it, and sorry my language is fine nothing broken on it,mabe you use to much the traditional Chinese translation motors... sorry but if u think I use them, I don't use such as tipe of things. and bb thanks for feed with drama but now is too much and is pased the end point.

youre funny

i didnt mean u

Such finesse, I'm impressed.

Amping a staff to 9+ is surely more important than being educated. Go for it gaaal!

The best part of all of it is that you're only proving my point. You said no offences, and here you are being racist.

When are you going to admit that you scammed your own friends? That you have no word, no honor?

What? Ran out of arguments and now you gonna try to change the subject?

yes, will you stop posting now that everybody knows youre a thief?

As usual the troll wants to have the last word i guess,

U can see/Call me a Thief but it All started from a big misunderstanding that Lady left and gave me her gears...

As usual u did a great Job creating a Drama swaaz but it seems u didnt have realized it lets me cold :)

Such finesse, I'm impressed.

Amping a staff to 9+ is surely more important than being educated. Go for it gaaal!

The best part of all of it is that you're only proving my point. You said no offences, and here you are being racist.

When are you going to admit that you scammed your own friends? That you have no word, no honor?

What? Ran out of arguments and now you gonna try to change the subject?

No offences? Im sry my brain is so tiny it cant memorize anything

keep denying it, the facts are all we need :)

urowak will prove it too xD

and than what ? My acc will get deleted? My salary,earnings will get decreased? Please what is going to happen ?

Again i say : as if i care ?

Edited by ( ͡° ~°)pow-powley

Honey u feel better?... . no capslock campaign.. ... uhrrr I shouldn't posted again here but provocative me with deleted my opinion post. .. . PLS say the reason why u delete it?

Tbh i always thought poley was rich... Now i realise that tawn might've been telling the truth when he told everyone she banned him cus he won pvp and bragged lmfao... i like poley as a person But that is dirty cheap. I wish Ladygi luck irl and i hope this argument ends i just feel so bad for Jim he still has Urowaks equips but made

It so he wont trust ppl again.

this is pointless. cause there's no potato after a long post

Edited by Liqhtr

Honey u feel better?... . no capslock campaign.. ... uhrrr I shouldn't posted again here but provocative me with deleted my opinion post. .. . PLS say the reason why u delete it?

no answer? u angry me... becouse i don't remember to made some injury or any kind of lack... and is true I know right watt I was tiped so pls never again deleted my opinion at the time does contain lack, injury, so. becouse I will start complain about incorrect administration and injuries at my personal data opinion. don't play with fire because u will be burn...

Tbh i always thought poley was rich... Now i realise that tawn might've been telling the truth when he told everyone she banned him cus he won pvp and bragged lmfao... i like poley as a person But that is dirty cheap. I wish Ladygi luck irl and i hope this argument ends i just feel so bad for Jim he still has Urowaks equips but made

It so he wont trust ppl again.

turtle.. . is very simple never trust no one even your close friends.. . first trust on u second your primary family.. last others with 10%

Well, you can't ban people for their opinions so we may call you a dipshit as much as we want Poley. Forum made by Russians doesn't transfer any communism in here

here I recycle watt I tipe... .. (this topic starts be horror, sick drama I will leave it bb)-watt is wrong on it and deleted it my opinion... nothing is wrong on it... that I call a bad administration somthing else can't be.

Well, you can't ban people for their opinions so we may call you a dipshit as much as we want Poley. Forum made by Russians doesn't transfer any communism in here

who i want to ban? Idc how u call me ,

She also scammed 200k from Icantwinx/Tpain that's why he quited. atleast be honest Poley :/

That was my rogue gear about , wanted to buy it back but icantwinx sold the gear away, even we had the deal that i was going to buy back, idk the reason he couldnt wait but i will not continue paying him when he broke the contract

That was my rogue gear about , wanted to buy it back but icantwinx sold the gear away, even we had the deal that i was going to buy back, idk the reason he couldnt wait but i will not continue paying him when he broke the contract

I see...maybe you two should solve it. Ich weiß nicht, was hier stimmt und ich werde mich da jetzt auch nicht einmischen und es hat sowieso niemand Beweise. Viel Glück

zie sprache doitchland.. lol.. . why don't translate in en:-D to all hear that

Cause it was for Poley and not for you :) :facepalm:

And I said that I don't know what is true 'cause I haven't seen any proof of anyone so I keep myself out of this discusion. Happy now?

I once saw two Starbucks workers fighting in front of the customers. They both got fired on the spot, and it wasn't because they were fighting...

Wow crazy stories here, well I have and have always had 1 golden rule in Warspear: dont trust anybody. Its easy to follow and no problems to it. I curse out and ignore and fuсktards who ask me of my accounts are for sale and spread their name as a scammer. Why? In my opinion anyone who asks for account trade is a scammer, nothing better. What Poley supposedly did was vile but if I were Ladygi I wont even give any1 my info and would have not given anything to Poley if I got scammed in anyway.

Edited by Snowman

I agree espiacally after

Friends trick you never trust them again with shit.

Im to trustworthy i give people a chance even randoms and if they scam me idc cus i can get the items

again. Just wastes gold and tells me

Who to ignore and tell whos a scammer for examp they tlak in world I'll call them out

I don't think poley is lying here, I wanted to buy rogue gears she said she sold to boogie and shed buy them back. It's kinda hard to understand boogie maybe he didn't understand your deal and he sold me those gears because he wanted to be #1 in 3v3. But you shouldn't sell or lend something that isn't yours without the permission of original owner.

I don't think poley is lying here, I wanted to buy rogue gears she said she sold to boogie and shed buy them back. It's kinda hard to understand boogie maybe he didn't understand your deal and he sold me those gears because he wanted to be #1 in 3v3. But you shouldn't sell or lend something that isn't yours without the permission of original owner.

Boogie understood me very very well , he bugged me for days till i accepted the deal under the condition that he 'have to" sell me it back,

Pawned the gear to him, for 88set signs (signsale)( 10k coins) to make Profit

After a time i pmed him if i can buy it back he told me he sold it , idk for howmuch nor Do i care

The thing i care is that he broke the deal

His answer to me was :" i can sell/do with my gear what i want"