Monthly class revamp

x6t3nc3

Each month developers should look at a specific class and change soomething about it in order to try restore balance.

For eg, august can be warlock month, developers look at the class, skill mechanics etc and change something (if needed) or where fits. For example, giving all warlocks 3% lifesteal from lvl 1.

September another class, lets say BD. Lowering elnlightenment effect by x%, reducing second hand weapon dmg by 60% instead of the 40 or 50% it is stm.

Developers would create topics on forum and us players would list changes we would want to see. Developers test them and At the end of the month, something is changed.

What do you think? Afterall, we are the community - we should have a bigger voice as to what we want as customers

Sounds well- but two things to mention:

1. I think they do it constantly, no need to do it in months :D

2. One problem is that because there are many overused classes (bd, rogue), they will mostly cry at each other, meaning that bugs, opness, imbalance among the rare chars, like mage or barb wont be really recognised by the community. However it should still happen for those classes right? ;)

Edited by MCocktail

The main problem is Elf and Chosen islands are easier than Mc saken islands. Another problem is the large number of elf only makes people want to join elf more.

The main problem is Elf and Chosen islands are easier than Mc saken islands. Another problem is the large number of elf only makes people want to join elf more.

Chosen first island isn't easy... mc first island is far easier, but harder than elf's obviously. Forsaken first island is probably the hardest.

Weird i don't see pls nerf druid anywhere. Must be because op is a druid.

I'd rather have all classes modified at the same time. No ty.

The main reason why Sentinels are over populated is because why would you play as a human when you can be a goddamn elf. Do you see a lot of elfs among 7 billion humans?

The main reason why Sentinels are over populated is because why would you play as a human when you can be a goddamn elf. Do you see a lot of elfs among 7 billion humans?

No. But I am one of the (few) guys who think humans are better than elfs. I think long pointed ears are ugly af. I would never design myself like that.

My first class was mage for a reason:

-NO POINTY EARS

-No villain

-sum magical

why always make side complain. ... every thing is fine and seems we have many opinions... always search nerf skills.. . devs know watt is it to do... and us must report bugs to help them and come with better ideas and improve not nerfing.. .

Good idea, there is 15 months in a year, so one month for each class.

Now, being on schedule might be difficult.

• 2 weeks later...

Those changes are already applied in the monthly updates if they're needed.