[2015.04.28] Warspear Online 4.10. Artisans of arts. Release

Peter_Munk

Thank you for new professions but why are the old ones still so hard? Craft green item turn it into blue turn it into purple... Takes so long and so expensive for non-Mcoin players. Please make crafting cheaper and easier!

Also please make gathering professions or make mobs drop crafting ingredients.

The new crafts look better with no green items!

Edited by nick0515

Hey guys, our game servers will be stopped at 13:30 CET, we will fix the following:

- unique craft tasks will be renewed now

- after clicking "My guild" you will see your guild's actual position in the tournament

I hope will last about 30 minutes.

Hey guys, our game servers will be stopped at 13:30 CET, we will fix the following:

- after clicking "My guild" you will see your guild's actual position in the tournament

thx for fixing it  :good: 

but when fixing bd COUNTER skill?  ::)

freak!!  do u know how they do these kind of works?   its natural there r some mistakes or some failure during their maintenance.  we are just same people we commit mistakes, We Are Not Perfect. 

PEACE!  ;D

they always like that say 3 hrs but sometimes they took 5hrs so they better not say update will end in 3hrs  if there not sure!!!! Grrrrr!!!!

Sorry i cant see this  :good:  :good:

And all of a sudden when i opened dealer, essences were added at a price 7 times higher than before lol c'mon people let a poor man like me craft a dmg accesory for myself ;___;

There should be accessories craft instead of rings cloak and amulet, it will take millions to reach level 13 in 3 crafts -.-

4.10.2 client is available on our website, we've fixed the problem which prevented you entering the game. Download the .apk file from here - http://warspear-online.com/en/download
Google Play version will be available later after it has been approved.

We apologize for this inconvenience and want to say thank you for your patience.

hmm its not Gona be easy crafting when essense drop rate is very low in dungeon.increase the drop rate of them

too including on bosses

We will stop our game servers at 10:00 CET to fix some craft issues. Please, don't plan anything serious for this period.

and who bought items for damage percentage certainly hate this update and the guy who was supporting AIGRIND buy ticket to be 1st in kkk arena will leave the famous "Item of Greatness " for the " Production Item " XD

Lol see arena ring get 6% dmg. And craft just get 3% dmg. Same as ice set.. but still better horror circus item for mine..

Edited by justginger

We will stop our game servers at 10:00 CET to fix some craft issues. Please, don't plan anything serious for this period.

It happens how many time more  ;)  ;)  i just online nd see server stopped in 30 minuts ........ its total lol ;D  ;D

Some of the lvl 18 ammy have me confused. same stats as ammy from lab drop. why spend 12 energy essence when i can farm B2 for awhile?