[2015.04.28] Warspear Online 4.10. Artisans of arts. Release

Peter_Munk

nice update but we mcsaken side kinda need new expert skill man,,

i wish u guys devs team consider how unbalanced population n mc skills with elf side

it affected to territorie battle anyway

for some reason, i think everyone would talk about buffing elf ina parrallel universe, where the mcsaken is overpopulated, and the elf is empty as hell. ;)

for some reason, i think everyone would talk about buffing elf ina parrallel universe, where the mcsaken is overpopulated, and the elf is empty as hell. ;)

Im following you. Wherever you post, i post. #love

developer like filipino they say they come on this time but always late one hour like developer said 3hours past 3hrs now what the hell dont say time if ur not sure!!!Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

developer like filipino they say they come on this time but always late one hour like developer said 3hours past 3hrs now what the hell dont say time if ur not sure!!!Grrrrrr!!!!!!!!!

freak!!  do u know how they do these kind of works?   its natural there r some mistakes or some failure during their maintenance.  we are just same people we commit mistakes, We Are Not Perfect. 

PEACE!  ;D

will be nice if u use ur eyes and press the link tht peter posted :B

go go go everybody go back game :rofl:

Servers are live, go back there, guys, we're waiting for you!

Thanks for Update  :good:  but 

And of course, all game characters, starting from the 10th level will receive our special presents: 5 Rookie's Craft Licenses and 5 Master's Craft Licenses.

But we cant get this...... :cray:  :cray:

Ive downloading from play store but its still v4.9.3 and crashed when i try to login

Whats wrong?

old craft professions still as boring as ever, im maxed crafting and have nothing to do

will continue waiting, hope for the future

Big update with nothing new, I couldn't even imagine, making worse update than this, when the game becomes boring u hope for update that bring some new content but instead, you just get another categories in crafting. (when actually, ppl have stronger items from previous events or tower) Why didin't u make craftable rings etc for up to 24 lvl and expand weapon and armor to 24 as well? I thought crafting items should be as strong or even stronger as items from events like xmas or halloween, but I see u just let us craft junk. Seriously, it take a lot of time and gold to max crafting and there isn't any single profit from this.

Edited by Trizzz

Bull shit trizz just shut up if u dont know what your talking about this update for

Crafting was long needed for crafters if u dont craft your

Missing out and almost no weapons should be stronger then halloween or Xmas get use to it there Op for a reason

Will it be availble to disamble rings/amulets and capes in the future or isn't this planned to be released dueing reasons?

You have to update your version of the game. I can disassemble them all at 9.10

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Made my day ,

Im sure exchange Option will not be removed,

made MY day,

it's a good thing since you wouldn't be able to scam and sell gear from 'friends' anymore

made MY day,

it's a good thing since you wouldn't be able to scam and sell gear from 'friends' anymore

she changed her mains name and/or deleted  :rofl:

special snowflakes dont steal, it was a borrowed gift ask ladygi not like i talk to her still or anything and know the truth  :give_rose:

she changed her mains name and/or deleted :rofl:

special snowflakes dont steal, it was a borrowed gift ask ladygi not like i talk to her still or anything and know the truth :give_rose:

the truth that kathi is simply a beggar and thief?

and that's what makes it worse, I was only caretaking for that gear. the bd set was one thing.. then to do what she did with rogue set.. not to mention lying to absy to collect the sword he was using before selling it all..

There's a lvl 18 craft ammy with the exact same stats as astral whirlpool medallion/medallion of a thousand suns. Only the craft ammy takes 12 energy essences, is this a bug?

Why you didn't create new resources for rings, amulet,cape

I have lvl 14 on cloth armor price of resources too high now :(

And check lvl 13 on amulet craft there something wrong

the truth that kathi is simply a beggar and thief?

and that's what makes it worse, I was only caretaking for that gear. the bd set was one thing.. then to do what she did with rogue set.. not to mention lying to absy to collect the sword he was using before selling it all..

i talked to gi today, she read everything and has been informed. she cannot stop laughing due to the irony of people trusting her still (no offense) she wants to say something but fears her word no longer applies here due to her absence