[2015.04.28] Warspear Online 4.10. Artisans of arts. Release

Peter_Munk

zZz shouldn't talk about skils.... yes will be added one more skill will be six expert skills... . so be patient... . at 26 opens one. . and last the 6th skill will be opened somwere t 28lvl or 30cap

sure n when lvl cap update comes

we spend soo much money for amp stuff what will be useless after update comes

n they talkin abt lvl 30 cap since last year...

it soo god damn long waiting

Dont Remove Exchange System. How we sell or trade items? We can use dealer but they take 10% cost if sell, Please dont remove Exchange system.. its very useful

i think what ever it takes..they will not take out the exchange system,because im sure that when they will going to remove that, the 1m population will turn to 1k player and all is newbie^^

and most of adventure online games is leaving with that.

Peter when lvl22 crafta will be avable..because lvl20 crafts are pretty useless now

Useless is a pretty unfair word. Craft level will be increased in the future, of course

Okk, but you'll be losing alot of players interest in lleveling craft for lvl 20 items when we are lvl 24, unless lvl 20 craft items give a good amount of damage as opposed to regular items?

for eg, lvl 22 cape gives 19 magic dmg, will lvl 20 craft cape give near as much or that of a regular lvl 22 cape?

How about druid's Invigoration Stream?

No push effect & only heal character with the lowest hp in 3 yard.

The skill more usefull before update.

GM. One more question. When is the update of arena weapon lvl22 and Crimson Corumdum Boots LvL20. Please reply Longlive AIGRIND CORP.

GM. One more question. When is the update of arena weapon lvl22 and Crimson Corumdum Boots LvL20. Please reply Longlive AIGRIND CORP.

AIGRIND CORP. respondes: no exact dates yet. Some day in the future is the best answer we can give.

AIGRIND CORP. respondes: no exact dates yet. Some day in the future is the best answer we can give.

We hope that for the future comes. Because many players ask that. Thanks for reply. LONGLIVE AIGRIND. CORP.

1 more quiestion why mcs get bows crosbows?? -.- we cant sell them to other ppl so why we need them... Elfs can get for bow - crosbow 100k golf we can get just 1k ...

1 more quiestion why mcs get bows crosbows?? -.- we cant sell them to other ppl so why we need them... Elfs can get for bow - crosbow 100k golf we can get just 1k ...

http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/44106-answers-from-administration-to-all-your-questions-topic-is-being-updated/- you are welcome!

I have many bow and crossbow in legionary. what to do. please sir fix it. don't drop this items in legionary.

ahhh this sucks,

just accept it, its better than nothing  :facepalm:.

& i got myself a bow skin & yea im happy with it XD

u really dont read do you, heh!  its explained on the link given by peter.  if they remove drop of these bows, there would be no single bow drop at elf too  .

I have idea GM can make same dealer with elfs and mc?

its a good idea, but i think & believe GM has thought of this already before everything.

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay

hope it wont take too long :D

its a good idea, but i think & believe GM has thought of this already before everything.

Imagine that with this dealer you will be able to transfer gold from mc to elf or reverse , any other items but this will be something good, furthermore that means the regions would be balanced.

Maybe it will don't care for you devs, but to craft lvl 14 in one profession it takes like 3-2 months or more to no-coins users, so maybe at that time the game will be updated to a new lvl cap and all efforts will be for almost nothing, we need a bit more facilities for the craft already are expensive, hard and don't make us to win a good quantity of gold, is more the waste than the benefits

i did it in 1 month #thuglife

Still, agree, crafts are expensive.

The licenses prices should be reduced at least a bit :blush:

Edited by MCocktail

nice update but we mcsaken side kinda need new expert skill man,,

i wish u guys devs team consider how unbalanced population n mc skills with elf side

it affected to territorie battle anyway