Destroy the poters !!!

crossfit

want change the moment and zone for use potion?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. want change the moment and zone for use potion?

• yes,good idea only for use hunting bosses with a auto on system for use..
    • no,thats ridiculous is fun kill poters in crossing lol
    • no,im rich and like spam pot :crazy:

Every day see more noobs richs and no richs using pots in war and thats a big sh...it im fking angry every fight on 1vs1 or run style breakout or spam pot  :bad: lol but the epic is in war more than 5+  vs me i choose victim and surprise  :yahoo: he used pot ......

the question is :

pot is necesary block in normal zones and unblock in a especial zones (laberint,hunting area boss...)  :facepalm:

but....saw the game in total fail ...no coment

just is a opinion of no poter spamer .. :facepalm:

Write ur opinion and vote...maybe devs think any lol

u think that is the only problem this game has?  :yahoo:

I am not sure if you guys realize it, but this can not be undone in anyway.. Aigrind has chosen. The rich will rule, deal with it or get rich too..otherwise we gotta play games that put skills in front of money.. or remain to play a game where rich noobs rule and poor work hard for nothing..

where the 3th option abstencion from voting :blush:  but its true today i try kill 2 mc lv 18 and sure noobs, but for my surprise both used pot :( :facepalm:  i need more repair  :sorry:

What smurf said has some truth in it and there's also some other problem,hmm maybe the best option is to make potion available with buying using gold.Maybe not as strong as the mc pots(cause I think the devs would never do that) but just like the avarage pots we get on daily quest.That way all of us can have many pots and stronger pots reserve for MC. :dirol:

Every day see more noobs richs and no richs using pots in war and thats a big sh...it im fking angry every fight on 1vs1 or run style breakout or spam pot  :bad: lol but the epic is in war more than 5+  vs me i choose victim and surprise  :yahoo: he used pot ......

the question is :

pot is necesary block in normal zones and unblock in a especial zones (laberint,hunting area boss...)  :facepalm:

just is a opinion of no poter spamer .. :facepalm:

1 . no use breakout name  2 use my name nia  i run 1 on 1 why you blemead breakout ? 

lol crossfit,dont say names of poters cause then i can say nearly all names of mc and elfs..... ;D

breakout sucks,but soooo many people use pots or used pots...when i was noob i did it too,was easy mode,long time ago ;D ,but now i am pro and dont do it anymore,but even the very old player do it....

"legendnia" used to pot alot in 1.0-2.0,

before the indian  sms turn to 10 mc per sms, should have saved all them pots noob. too bad

sulla i think 4 mc vs 3 elf and aro use pots hi start 1  then i start  and 1 noob ppl sell me 1000 gold for 10 pots so i buy :lol: :lol: and sulla you use pots a lot in elf lab and caravans shop why? ? :lol: :lol:

sulla i think 4 mc vs 3 elf and aro use pots hi start 1  then i start  and 1 noob ppl sell me 1000 gold for 10 pots so i buy :lol: :lol: and sulla you use pots a lot in elf lab and caravans shop why? ? :lol: :lol:

Lol he use pots only for fack the hunt on lab ,more fun use in lab than a war :crazy:

well sorry,but sulla used in war too,then died and revived on place...so...dont say tht only some special guys u dont like just use pots .....so i dont know what this discussion should be about?

so u wanna say: dont allow pots when u dont hunt a boss?

would be a good idea :drinks:

,but guys,then pls stay to topic and dnt say: this guy use pot,so make pots not to be allowed...cause then its just bullshit drama again.

just try talk in a neutral way,cause last weeks u cant talk about a special topic without drama...and that sucks...this topic is a good idea,and a good topic to discuss about,but again its going to be drama cause u fight about: "who use more pots and when " :facepalm:

better say why and when pots are good and why/when not,so we find solution,and maybe then devs listen to us a bit more...but i think when devs see this topics, and 9/10 pages are drama...ofcourse they dont listen.

make special topic for fight or talk in game,but when this should be a serious topic,dont make it to personal drama

cheers :drinks:

Every day see more noobs richs and no richs using pots in war and thats a big sh...it im fking angry every fight on 1vs1 or run style breakout or spam pot  lol but the epic is in war more than 5+  vs me i choose victim and surprise  he used pot ......

the question is :

pot is necesary block in normal zones and unblock in a especial zones (laberint,hunting area boss...)

just is a opinion of no poter spamer ..

i dont wanna be rude but look whos crying now :D you r 18 yo and cant afford pots? hmmmmm....maybe u sholdnt play this game at all? HMMMM?!

p.s. pots has theyr own price and devs getting additional money for it. end of discussion.

well yeah..at the end the price of pots is ridiculous comparing to signs..and what is better? to buy 100 pots u can spawn (random number) or to buy 50 signs that will fail your amp attempt? in US they call it fraud..long live mother Russia lol