Druid - Secret Link in 1v1

MCocktail

Secret Link  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Should Secret Link be allowed in a fair 1v1 fight?

When on arena, some environments affect you (Volcano dmg for example). Players are also part of the game environment. Using the environment to your advantage is part of the game, thus I think secret link is part of the druid gameplay, even on 1v1

This is a good argument regarding the 1v1 logic. Added to pro arguments.

Nice ;)

Edited by MCocktail

Just fight one on one don't allow get link slave near druid. Or pm your opponent to lv pt or... U also get friend to help like rogue who kill" link slave" Add this to new we terminology.

Redbird you beat a tank in pvp woopdy woo with a druid an achievement worth talking about.. now the secret link shit goes out to all druids not just you if they link i pot or stop... Simple as that.. Or better might be taking out the link ♥♥♥♥♥ aka free pot

Well, i pvpd some druids who used link, and demm that was a pain in the ass. (PS: I lost (PPS: I wouldve won if he hadnt linked))

And i was used as a link slave. Regrets

Edited by MCocktail

And... Having a free skill slot is good... bind spamming damagers from a distance isn't already enough?

I just wanted to prove the point that a good druid doesn't need link to win a pvp^^

I just wanted to prove the point that a good druid doesn't need link to win a pvp^^

Thats true totally , i almost kill every1 in my server  (yes bladedancers and rogues too) tanking them , druid is totally balanced at the moment . I never use link in pvp bcoz i dnt think its fair .

although technically its fair to use it bcoz its a druid skill but morally its not fair

dude...if you play a druid as a main i dont think considering you class to be balanced just because you 'think' so is the way to go.

And redbird why are you telling me that 'a (self aclaimed) good druid doesn't need link to pvp' on a post that decides whether link is allowed in pvp or no, when you were previously supporting link use in pvp. Make up your mind :P .

Or were you meaning to say low amp druids need an equaliser because they know they wont win a proper fight unless the have a slave by them, EVEN though they could bind spam as much as a dk lock or any other class.

And again heal 2.8k+ in pvp = a pot ..... you have a ♥♥♥♥♥ slave i have pots, simple?

• 2 weeks later...

I guess your skill build isn´t 4/4 in link, so thats why you don´t think about them who use link as hunt/dg skill build ^^