Suggestions

Trimar

1- Upgrade rogue skills (Exp skill of rogue sucks, only blink no.other classes has new skills very better than rogue)

2- New items (add new item to Change name, add new item to unseal armor,weapon, jewells...)

3- Arena damages is breaking the invisibility, fix it please

4- Why priest (an support class) has a OVER POWER skill that gives a lot of damage and drain ALL mana if u move 2 spaces? Priest is a Support class, this make no sense. This is a shit skill, this class just need to use it and run. Stupid skill really.

5- Create more armor sets, the creation of new sets with new bônus can bring more fun to the game.

6- 1x1 Arena

7- More rewards to players, coz farm 1week in tower and dont drop ANYTHING is a shit...

8- Remove drop of Bow, Crossbow, bow skins, crossbow skins for MC'c, coz it is a shit too. I already got 10 bows... super rare.

Thanks for read, and I hope u guys like it.

1- Upgrade rogue skills (Exp skill of rogue sucks, only blink no.other classes has new skills very better than rogue)

2- New items (add new item to Change name, add new item to unseal armor,weapon, jewells...)

4- Why priest (an support class) has a OVER POWER skill that gives a lot of damage and drain ALL mana if u move 2 spaces? Priest is a Support class, this make no sense. This is a shit skill, this class just need to use it and run. Stupid skill really.

5- Create more armor sets, the creation of new sets with new bônus can bring more fun to the game.

6- 1x1 Arena

7- More rewards to players, coz farm 1week in tower and dont drop ANYTHING is a shit...

8- Remove drop of Bow, Crossbow, bow skins, crossbow skins for MC'c, coz it is a shit too. I already got 10 bows... super rare.

I'll be The One

1. A huge nuke + gap closer is bad? How?

2. Suggested, either rejected or ignored

3. Works as intented

4. There is no "Support" class in Warspear

5. Agreed

6. Suggested, rejected. Use Chaos Pots

7. That's an MMORPG for you

8. Agreed, tho rejected, because "you can sell it in the Tavern"

6- 1x1 Arena

1. Rogue skills are actually pretty good, rogues can nuke almost every class except for tanks

2. More items... Be a bit more specific. Scroll for unbind, change name: yes, suggested before

3. DMG is supposed to unbreak stealth, nothing to add

4. If priest lvls that skill he lacks of other important skills... So just don't move and its fine. Don't think there needs to be a change.

5. Yeah quite like this

6. Chaos pot

7. Chance to get something should be small or everyone gets the really good stuff and it isn't rare anymore

8. Yeah bows in mc sucks... Think too there should be a change

Ummmm so I guess were ignoring the rule of 1 suggestion per post arent we?

lolz just remembered there was a rule like this.

Also, every single one of them is either allready suggested, talked about in community (and yes in forum) often, or just a bit too basic.

6- 1x1 Arena

1. Rogue is op already.

2. Disagree.

3. Guess 3 times for what it is made for.

4. There is something called PvP.

5. Armors are fine how they are already.

6. PvP.

7. You don't HAVE to farm, you know.

8. Then give a mc class the ability to wield bows.

• 2 weeks later...

• Oh come on!
  • Suggested and rejected.
  • Nothing is wrong.
  • Nothing is wrong.
  • Just keep waiting, they appear one by one.
  • Use chaos potions.
  • Wait for events.
  • Q: Why did I get a bow from a monster, besides I'm playing for mountain clans/undead?

A: It's impotant to understad that we have common drop system for both alliances, so if we remove bow and crossbow from drop, they won't also available for elfs/human to get.

• 4 weeks later...

Won't be added. It's called WARspear for a reason. In wars you wouldn't trade with your enemies, right?

my point is we should have a day. like event but the duration is only one week something like that.they will not put it permanently just we can trade to the other side for the goodness of all players who hunt to much and drop is disappointing items cos they cant used orr trade.