[2015.04.27] Preview: Warspear Online 4.10. Artisans of arts

Peter_Munk

craft_details.png

Arinar is famous not only for its soldiers, but also its craftsmen. The first of them came here long ago and have worked tirelessly each and every day. The smiths beat their hammers on anvils, tanners kneaded durable leather and carpenters treated solid wood. The strongest armor or a razor-sharp sword is not a difficult task for tens of thousands of artisans, if there are enough resources of course. The task however of making the finest amulets, rings or light cloaks was beyond reach. That time is now officially over. Update Warspear Online 4.10 offers you three new professions and other changes you won't want to miss!

Craft

We have added new professions and changed some of the mechanics for them. They work differently: results became predictable, and the value of manufactured accessories rose.

Now you can make your own rings, amulets and cloaks of rare class with three bonuses, which can be increased up to a unique using Essences (same as have been a requirement for armor).

We have added more than one hundred new items. Most importantly however, the completing of
rare craft tasks will bring you rings, amulets and cloaks with a bonus of physical or magical damage percentage.

cr1.png  cr2.png  c3.png  c4.png

c5.png  c6.png  c7.png  c8.png 

c9.png  c91.png

New smilies

The Miracle Shop has been replenished with new sets of smilies!

Noir-panda

The Panda is an endangered species and there are very few of them left in the wild. But our wild chat can contain lots of them! The more – the better! «Panda» smilies are useful in different situations, because it’s a cute fluffy bear and a great assistant in verbal kung fu at the same time!

Nyan Cat (Europe) and Nyan Cat (World)

There are a lot of things in this world that keep us together: gravity is one, another is Warspear Online, videos with cats are great and of course the internet. These are far more important than the things that divide us, says Nyan Cat.

Nyan Cat knows no borders, he flies everywhere, leaving trails in the colors of the flags. He shows us that friendship between people is bigger than the boundaries between them. Our international chat should always keep this in mind and let Nyan Cat remind everyone.

sm1.png  sm2.png  sm3.png

Interface

We have developed a guild interface window and it has now become far more informative and convenient to use. The "Guilds rating" window has been renamed "Guild Tournament" and now displays the current progress of the Tournament. “Guilds rating” now shows the global ranking by the number of victories in Tournaments.

"Settings" and "Description of the Guild" were merged into "Settings and description", so now everything is controlled from a single interface.

g11.pngg12.pngg13.pngg14.png

That's all for now! The update will be released this week, follow our news!
AIGRIND

Will we get new craftable weapons and armor any time soon?

Also, what's up with that cape that gives flat magic damage as well as % magic damage? Seems op

Edited by Shilan

Make all craft In Accs category

their is no sense to make it separated (other than make more money )

And can I get (%) bound when I upgrade it to first time ( green > blue )

it's already heard to get lvl 14 on craft and takes a lot of money

at least make it less craft experience for each one

no lvl 26 update? and if there is time then why it is written in game description (in play store and windows phone store) that max lvl is 30?

dont u think its cheat?

Edited by yellowmiks

Well, it was already nine months without any major update to the craft. I wasn't saving the level 12/15 noob stuff in my bags for nothing!

Nice update :D but why 4% only for dmg increase?

i think it would be too op to increase dmg to 6% or 7% with all bonuses open. unfair to other ice rings/amulets. its better it has all bonuses. ;)

Thanks @-}--- Nice Update :clapping:

Thank you very much for adding Turkish flag :)  :good:

Edited by Hizcanavar

any new crafts for weapons or armor?

:unknw:  :unknw:

when will max craft level be increased? level 20 gear is quickly becoming not important to end-game players

why did one of the cloaks have magic damage AND magic damage%? thats overpowered...

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Removing half world flags and adding only 16? That rascit

They put only country watt are more popular with this game and buying mcoins. ... they should add all Europe 30+flags

I'm out for a while.... ducks ducks.... ..... .. is good they still trying come with updates hope I don't become a skeleton antil they finish and polishing game...... xD:D:, =D

and also change the location zone too. because location is not auto reload. if I see in location in a area and I saw one member or 2 and that moment another member came.. then why I have to see location again. one member = see 1 time location, two members = have to see location again. make location 1 time see whoever comes in location. why need to repeat again and again.

as well as guild ratings also we have to see many times how much they earning gp. make all 1 time to see.

and also change the location zone too. because location is not auto reload. if I see in location in a area and I saw one member or 2 and that moment another member came.. then why I have to see location again. one member = see 1 time location, two members = have to see location again. make location 1 time see whoever comes in location. why need to repeat again and again.

anoy.. make a better definition to anderstand u all

nothing but complaining over mundane petty immature implications

you realize over 100 countries play warspear? pathetic to imply this is racist

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

example ,10 members farming in a area. and you were seeing them in location of settings and don't exit Ur location. then they were gone from that area and still they were showing in Ur location.

example ,10 members farming in a area. and you were seeing them in location of settings and don't exit Ur location. then they were gone from that area and still they were showing in Ur location.

He is saying that, name of players in a location should be auto-refreshed.

They put only country watt are more popular with this game and buying mcoins. ... they should add all Europe 30+flags

Yes, the only true part are the country which got players that buy the higest amount of coins, my friend said that people From KSA are not even near 100 player! I think hassn made them put that flag xD

U NIGG4S BETTER SELL THOSE ICE RINGS/NECKLACES. THEYLL BE USELESS :P

AND WOW DAT CAPE WITH 2 MAGIC POWER BONUSES

ITS TIME TO KILL THOSE OP BDS

Edited by MuMei

any new crafts for weapons or armor?

:unknw: :unknw:

when will max craft level increased? level 20 gear is quickly becoming not important to end-game players

why did one of the cloaks have magic damage AND magic damage%? thats overpowered...

Hmm... I got to craft as many of these as i can before they get removed

Also, a question to nyan cat smiles:

Where is the normal nyan cat?

Edited by MCocktail

>china

>no japan

WHAT are you even doing friends. 

Also, why is Philipinese cat upside down, and the Australian one not? You missed a joke opportunity here.

26 magic +5 % magic, f-u-c-k arena rewards 8) . HAHAHA nice update.

Suggestion: add nyan cat emoticon without any country flag.

Edited by nabnecro