Wpns with parry or lifesteal

Thiefmastr

Idk where to post this, but i guess suggestions is the right topic.

Well what I want are high lvl wpns with parry, there are no wpns lvl 21/22 which bds can use and have parry... which is kinda sad :D

So if u make new wpns in a future time pls make some with parry pls :)

The second thing i like to suggest are high lvl wpns with life steal... With the halloween rings and stuff there are many items with life steal, but to complete the set high lvl wpns with lifesteal for rogue/bd would be cool... atm i think only lord ench 2h axe is the only wpn with lifesteal which is lvl 21/22

Thanks if u implement this :)

(If u just want to implement one type, parry wpns > lifes steal wpns imo) xD

• 3 weeks later...

I would like to see them too.

Btw, you posted in the right section, keep it up! ^_^ :)

Meh few weapons with parry .. doom blade only if im right from high level ones .. but would be cool to see it again , and also would like to see poison one day or maybe mana steal

Edited by heavybowus

parry is forgotten after seeing life steal and stun Skills.parry is only for melee hits i dont think its very useful

Life steal is useless, except u have 10%+ and 800+ dmg, for a worth return of hp.

One example for this: if you go full life steal (lvl 22 cape, amu and 2x rings; lvl 21 lord ench 2h axe) you have 11.7% life steal and, if wpn is +10 with great charm ench, you have 794 dmg. This means you get back only 93 hp each hit.... If you are +10

This is why I want higher lvl wpns with life steal, so it is worth going for it.

And you should not underestimate the power of parry. Unlike dodge, which can be countered with accu, parry will always be there, no other stat to reduce its chance... So also a full parry build which should be ~22% atm is very powerful