Double tap , self-cast

adywijaya

Maybe this suggestion already suggested but no official answer and just fade away, i really like if you implemented the feateure when u double tap on skill it'll cast on self, like healer. just like Dota 2, this will be useful feature and save time on dungeon.

So if I use priest n tap twice on shield skill, ill get my self shielded automatically ? Well, sounds good.

But I think devs should make an on/off button for that (like pro.filter or double tap on action), u know, just to avoid an accidental tap.

Or you could tap the little icon that appears on top of hot bar when you choose a skill, but don't have a target to use it on :) 

But yeah this is really good idea

the question is, if this is an unfair advantage for healing classes, especialy necro and priest. I mean thats a one click heal and u dont need to select target...

i personally like this idea, but idk i guess its a bit unfair

I didn't like it since the 1st time, sorry. And how do u want the sys to differentiate between the druids' 2 self-healing skills? ;)

there is button on/off when u want to activated/deactivated this feature , u havent play dota 2 b4 ? no wonder.

I like this button idea, and no, I haven't played dota 2, computer sucks too hard.

Edited by Nosotraes

I didn't like it since the 1st time, sorry. And how do u want the sys to differentiate between the druids' 2 self-healing skills? ;)

made exception for druid link then, 

made exception for druid link then, 

What is the exception? Btw, secret link isn't a self-healing skill, it requires a friend. I was talking about healing dew and invigorating stream.

if its can cast on self and ally then it should be available to use this feature, the pattern is simple as that, if you dont understand i cant help it google maybe can help you.

Doesnt link equalize the health of 2 instead of healing the one selected? :wacko:

Meaning , if you are 1hp, no matter how wounded the other  one, as long he has more hp than you, you are the one being healed allthough you wanted to heal him?