minor improvements & suggestions

REAPER

~improvements~

Adding time to the remaining time of potions & scrolls when the same is used more than 1 time instead of replacing current. e.g. x3 [Amplified ScPotion f Dexterity] will have 30minutes time.

Allowing the player to use all kinds of potions & scrolls simultaneously without each to replace the current one. e.g. Player use [Large Healing Potion] + [Large Accuracy Potion] so he will have 10 minutes each instead only 10 minutes of [Large Accuracy Potion]

~Suggestions~

Goblins Potion of Greed:

During the time of the potion (1 hour) the player receive x2 amount of gold from compleating quests and from selling items to npc.

Potion of luck:

Gives the player 30% more chance to get drop. Works only for dungeons, bosses and box select qursts. (like swamps or during events) Duration 2 hours.

Improvement :

1. It's the same thing. N I think it's not good idea when i spam 1 set scroll for 100mins n suddenly get killed after 1mins.

2. Good enough, but rich ppl will have too much advantage on this. I imagine some ppl will have full bonus icon below their status bar.

Suggestion :

1. Well, idk about this one. Its kinda.. well, if such pot is exist, it must be expensive, n whats d point of having a doubled amount of gold if u have to pay for it first. N d duration is 1h ? Its ok if its 12h :D

2. Couldnt agree more on this one. N what about make us having more luck in amping too ? :D

Goblins Potion of Greed:
During the time of the potion (1 hour) the player receive x2 amount of gold from compleating quests and from selling items to npc. 

^^ This will ruin the economic in the server it self

big no.

• 4 weeks later...

Keep dreaming in the improvements, as for the suggestions, they have been suggested, rejected by many players and I say no too, sorry! :)