No drop?

Tess

Me and some of my friends were farming captain pirate in first island today. We got no drop even though we killed him twice. We also killed wolf leader twice and still got no drop.

But one of my friends has previously farmed them and got good drops like spheres of defence and damage. Of course, he killed them with a group. He too was fighting with us today.

Why didnt we get any drop? Is it a bug? Or is there something we should do?

Alone, I farm evil satyrs and sometimes I dont get drops from them too.

Bosses in First Island do not drop Equipments, but if it's spheres you are talking about, sometimes they don't drop sometimes they do but no one tells

Thanks guys :)

I guess I'll have to keep killing them again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again..........

hes right u need to go to second island if u wanna to farm , but mostly those bosses r camped by poor kids who cant afford to buy items. so my suggestion is - buy miracle coins,buy items from other ppl, why u should spend your time while u can be geared and trolling those  who farming few days and didnt get any drop?

hes right u need to go to second island if u wanna to farm , but mostly those bosses r camped by poor kids who cant afford to buy items. so my suggestion is - buy miracle coins,buy items from other ppl, why u should spend your time while u can be geared and trolling those  who farming few days and didnt get any drop?

That's funny. You haven't said anything I don't already know.

Please try to provide relevant answers. Thanks for that answer anyway.

Thanks guys

I guess I'll have to keep killing them again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again and again..........

he just said that 1st islands bosses didnt drop anything and after his post u wanna kill those bosses again again and again? wtf NOW THATS REALLY FUNNY. dun start to argue with me, im pro at trolling.

Kuz seems to be dealing with that..if it would be on me, I would put re-captcha here and not only stop spammers but help a good cause to digitalize all books in the world:  http://www.google.com/recaptcha/learnmore

P.S. Sorry for offtopic :P

P.S. Sorry for offtopic :P

hey,everybody,look ! moderator writes an offtopic post! lets rape him!!!

hehe Smurf, i must admit its realy smart move but.... maybe u can stop bots..BUT U CANT STOP ME muahahaha (evil lough)  :D  from now on ill pray everyday for your hard fight in this forum with idiots like me. cheers.

he just said that 1st islands bosses didnt drop anything and after his post u wanna kill those bosses again again and again? wtf NOW THATS REALLY FUNNY. dun start to argue with me, im pro at trolling.

Lol. I'm not starting an arguement. He said they don't drop equipments but I'm looking for spheres. And for a fact I do know that they drop spheres sometimes.