Just Saw WS on Android

kidium

Sooo, As the title said it all, there is a question that pops in my head, Is this game still worth playing/ speding time on since it's been what. 3 years since it was launched?  I'm quite fond of it's retro graphics and an MMO genre is quite cool too.

I might play this game casually, so I'm looking for friends/guild/party mates I could hangout in Game. currently I have newbies on SA-Pearl (Necromancer) and US-Sapphire (Blade Dancer)

Hello, first of all you're welcome.

I have been playing this game since years (since 0.7.0) now. I guess it has been nearly 4 years now. I can say that this is the best mmo game you can play on your mobile. The wars, the friendship, the guilds, dungeons etc. and its getting better everyday. Don't listen to people who tell you that you can only be good by paying real money. They are wrong...

Just enjoy the game and have fun.

Us-Sapphire - Legionn

Hello, first of all you're welcome.

I have been playing this game since years (since 0.7.0) now. I guess it has been nearly 4 years now. I can say that this is the best mmo game you can play on your mobile. The wars, the friendship, the guilds, dungeons etc. and its getting better everyday. Don't listen to people who tell you that you can only be good by paying real money. They are wrong...

Just enjoy the game and have fun.

Us-Sapphire - Legionn

Ohh. great. thanks for the heads up about the micro market. :)

I wonder how long swaaz was working on lvl2.

He doesnt pay after all, just 1$ sms for some stuff like miracle crystal back then when it came up

But quite rare anyway-

And legion is right, you can get good without paying at all.

But that is really, really, insanely difficult.

You need luck, good friends, your own skill (;)),

Or money.

If you need help US-Saphire u can pm me, Pbednetra ;)

Edited by MCocktail

Dont get me wrong , your statement is true , yes you can be good without $ but you should write (also) , it need much effort and time. Nothing easy in this game. thats what i was meant.

Edited by AdyWijaya

Welcome! Many good players here. Surely they would help you gladly. As many stated above... This game is free to play but pay to win. Just keep on going, don't waste too much money.

At last, keep in touch on this forum because you will get many knowlegde and infos. Also, read guides in Guide section. That's all.

Dont get me wrong , your statement is true , yes you can be good without $ but you should write (also) , it need much effort and time. Nothing easy in this game. thats what i was meant.

Thats it.