Hotline Aigrind

r0land

Hi there, guys!

It's time for us to announce some new type of communication between players and company.

Yes, I want to call it forum hotline. Now you really want to ask what is it, aren't you?

I've created this topic to start a one hour marathon of your questions to Snorlax, yes, to your beloved pokemon, because he's responsible now for every skill and mechanic change.

What should you do? You should attend this topic at 14:00 CET and ask the question that bothers you most.

The best way is to prepare your questions in advance, that's why I create this topic today.

Our marathon will be active every two weeks starting tomorrow, 24/04/2015.

And my recommendation to ask about current situation in our game, try not to touch the distant future matters because you never know what there will be tomorrow.

What else to add? All your questions and answers will be collected in one post below, that will be some useful addition to our traditional FAQ.

Thank you for your attention and welcome!

Fdf22BV.jpg

ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS:

(updated 13/08/2015)

Q: Can a dev create a non GM account in our servers and level up and amp with a click of a button? is it possible or not?

A: Non-gm accounts are totally regular and we have these ones. Some of us playing on RU servers and some on EU-US. While using non-GM accounts we are totally usual players.

Q: How does the amplification system work , what are the chances and from what the success depend ?

A: Unfortunately, I'm not able to reveal chances. Success rate depends from amplifiaction level and random - simple as that!

Q: Why did you never fully release [severe Cold] equipment set in christmas 2012?

A: Yes, that set was released with an error - some pieces weren't available at first, but then we added them to sanctuary boss loot.

Q: Can you give mc great skills next round as a way to balance wars?

A: We are looking for an option to balance war in other way than making imbalance skills and we are open for any ideas!

Q: Can you give away the current damage protection formula used on necromancer and priest shields?

A: It depends from caster's M.atk, player's level, skill level and some variables.

Q: Are u gona change tournament reward any time soon?

A: We need to improve tournament rewards to make them way more valuable.

Q: Can you give us the formula for (I'm sorry if this sounds rude xD) every skill?

A: Nope, sorry :c

Q: What about that in-game section of support, that Online Support tab in chat menu. Whats the status on that, and what will it be in the future?

A: This option was made due to some special requirements. It will not work in a designed way unfortunately. Feel free to contact support team via mail!

Q: What is the maximum physical/magic defence percentage?

A: You can absorb around 75-80% of incoming damage.

Q: What about game in full scren for pc and notebooks?

A: We are working on game client to provide satisfying experience.

Q: What is the rarest costume in the game?

A: That rarest outfits are Faceless and Kronus ones.

Q: Are developers ever having any look in suggestions board in forum and taking ideas from it?

A: Yes, we do! We already implemented lots of suggestions!

Q: How is penetrations effect on Def counted?

A: There is pretty complicated formula. More penetration - less damage will be absorbed.

Q: What is the chance of great charm and does it vary in different items?

A: Depends on rune/crystal. Up to 15%.

Q: Does item level affect amplification chance?

A: Nope.

Q: What is the maximum percentage of extra damage buffs?

A: Depends on items/potions and other stuff. Theoretically, unlimited.

Q: How is heal amount counted for healers?

A: Depends on amount of magic power, skill level, player level + some constant.

Edited by r0land

why did you never fully release [severe Cold] equipment set in christmas 2012? russian players and english alike will agree all servers didnt get the full set, with the body piece never dropping.

Are you tryingg to read and figure out a way to utilize now Drops on mc Side?

Why does shamans Qauke always fail Just position big or like most skills does it have a success rate %? Will there be any change in the skill?

What is rush And counter strikes Success rate % Thank you

I was to ask one more question. Why my question deleted? I wont say what was my question but I want answer of this qustion..

• Developer

Hello there!

Can a dev create a non GM account in our servers and level up and amp with a click of a button? is it possible or not?bq65.gif

Hey, non-gm accounts are totally regular and we have these ones. Some of us playing on RU servers and some on EU-US. While using non-GM accounts we are totally usual players.

How does the amplification system work , what are the chances and from what the success depend ?

Unfortunately, I'm not able to reveal chances. Success rate depends from amplifiaction level and random - simple as that!

why did you never fully release [severe Cold] equipment set in christmas 2012? russian players and english alike will agree all servers didnt get the full set, with the body piece never dropping.

Yes, that set was released with an error - some pieces weren't available at first, but then we added them to sanctuary boss loot. I've just checked and you are right, 0 Severe Cold bodies on all servers. We'll gonna fix it and make it available for aquiring.

Are you tryingg to read and figure out a way to utilize now Drops on mc Side?

Why does shamans Qauke always fail Just position big or like most skills does it have a success rate %? Will there be any change in the skill?

What is rush And counter strikes Success rate % Thank you

Can you explain first question in details?

Earthquake has 100% success rate while attacking players and reduced rate for minibosses. Issues with not working skill may be related to syncronisation troubles, high ping or internet problems.

Rush has succes rate from 42% to 70% and Counterstrike has 50% on last level

Why devs never ban sold/tradedd/bought acc of great mcoin buyers? And ban acc only of people who never buy mcoin?

This is new rule to ban account of nubs only and not of mcoin buyers

These questions are only for support section, I'm not able to give you a proper answer unfortunately.

• Developer

Can you give mc great skills next round as a way to balance wars?

We are looking for an option to balance war in other way than making imbalance skills and we are open for any ideas!

What is this "new"

about and how is it coming along?

We'll reveal all info as soon as needed. Personally I can't tell you more due to NDA. But it's gonna be awesome!

• Developer

Can you give away the current damage protection formula used on necromancer and priest shields? 

It depends from caster's M.atk, player's level, skill level and some variables.

Are u gonna work/update your publicity and ads technique?

AIGRIND

2-3years old Trailer video

i never saw ads about Warspear

• Developer

Why there is no app for forum? It will good to browse directly from app instead of web. Don't u think?

What kind of app? Like tapatalk?

App for forum for example windows central app.. Where we can find all news about updates or forum topics and can put our question which will be replied by members/mods

Any plans to "balance" guild tournaments?

For example right now level 6 guild can have 60 players doing GP while level 3 guild can only have 30 players.

No one will ever join low level guilds to make GP because they will always lose tournaments, there's no motivation to make GP for low level guilds.

Do you think you can give some kind of reward to hard working guilds even if they don't win tournaments?

What about that in-game section of support, that Online Support tab in chat menu. Whats the status on that, and what will it be in the future? Been about a year its added, and no steps forward.

Also is there some way to talk directly to a game admin or a developer that isn't over sending tickets to support?

I have a serious issue that's bordering legality that i would like to discuss privately with someone of such position in the game. Tried Mr. Kuzmin's facebook as well as tickets and e-mail to support multiple times and no reply. 

Are u gona change tournament reward any time soon?

[important] Guild tournament rewards suggestions

hope its not a future question, its a current tournament reward change bq17.gif

Aw and ty for answering our questions  :give_rose:

Edited by lallouss

• Developer

App for forum for example windows central app.. Where we can find all news about updates or forum topics and can put our question which will be replied by members/mods

We need to make some research. If it will be useful - why not?

Are u gona change tournament reward any time soon?

We need to improve tournament rewards to make them way more valuable.

Can you give us the formula for (I'm sorry if this sounds rude xD) every skill? If possible the full formula with all variables etc xD would be awesome

Nope, sorry :c

What about that in-game section of support, that Online Support tab in chat menu. Whats the status on that, and what will it be in the future? Been about a year its added, and no steps forward.

This option was made due to some special requirements. It will not work in a designed way unfortunately. Feel free to contact support team via mail!

Any plans to "balance" guild tournaments?

For example right now level 6 guild can have 60 players doing GP while level 3 guild can only have 30 players.

No one will ever join low level guilds to make GP because they will always lose tournaments, there's no motivation to make GP for low level guilds.

Do you think you can give some kind of reward to hard working guilds even if they don't win tournaments?

This is an interesting question. To upgrade your guild you need to earn and spend lots of GP. Skills and increased player limit are rewards for guild progress, this is pretty much reasonable. We are not able to turn down high level guilds just because they put an effort and became strong. The only way to compete - power up your guild, build it, invite your friends!

Thank you for the questions! Feel free to ask more!

• 3 months later...

Is it correct that

a)         the level of the character amping the item

B)         the type of sphere (from arena shop/quest/drop/daily chest/bought from mc normal price/bought from mc while sale)

c)         time and place

d)        amount of owned gold and bought mc

e)         any actions you do while trying to amp an item (such as log in and off/walk around/unequip the item etc)

have no influence on the success of amping an item?

Please correct wrong statements

Edited by Thiefmastr

Q: How does the amplification system work , what are the chances and from what the success depend ?

A: Unfortunately, I'm not able to reveal chances. Success rate depends from amplifiaction level and random - simple as that!

What do you mean with random?

And my last question: Are you planning to increase lvl cap to lvl 26 (or whatever lvl cap will be next) in 2015?

• Developer

Hotline is up, Snorlax is ready, your turn with the questions, guys!

wuusOOL.jpg

Greetings to all interested players!

Let's get ready to rumble!

• Developer

Is it correct that

a)         the level of the character amping the item

B)         the type of sphere (from arena shop/quest/drop/daily chest/bought from mc normal price/bought from mc while sale)

c)         time and place

d)        amount of owned gold and bought mc

e)         any actions you do while trying to amp an item (such as log in and off/walk around/unequip the item etc)

have no influence on the success of amping an item?

Please correct wrong statements

Yeap, that's true - no one of listed conditions have influence on the success rate

What is the maximum physical/magic defence percentage?

If I do remember clearly, you can absorb around 75-80% of incoming damage. 

What do you mean with random?

And my last question: Are you planning to increase lvl cap to lvl 26 (or whatever lvl cap will be next) in 2015?

We'll see

Wait for announces ;)

Yeap, that's true - no one of listed conditions have influence on the success rate

Is there any other condition except for amplification lvl, item lvl and item type that influence the chances?

• Developer

Is there any other condition except for amplification lvl, item lvl and item type that influence the chances?

Gods of random!

Game indo full scren for pc ands notebooks.

And

when there will be balancing skills

New skills? New lvl?

What is the rarest costume in the game?

Is it possible for an extremely lucky person to amplyfy a weapon from 0 to +10 with just 10 Damage spheres?

Edited by Jigsaw-PZ

Are developers ever having any look in suggestions board in forum and taking ideas from it ?

Could you please show us how aigrind company is ? Just curiosity :D

How is penetrations effect on Def counted?

Are the drop chances of green quality weps and lvl 21 armors Same in Kronos dungeon?

How much does resilence lower damage received?

What is the chance of great charm and does it vary in different items?

Does item level affect amplification chance?

Thank you

What is the maximum percentage of extra damage buffs?

Have you ever programmed something into the game?

Will there someday be a moddable singeplayer option? If not, why?

Edited by Nosotraes