Profanity to be updated

DARKLORDESe

În profanity to be updated permanent applied and insert injury in it from other languages already inserted in game example Brazilian... . Chinese.. and others to be remade from 0 again becouse have lot of bugs exemple an word fireballs is now profaned by filter that's a bug.. is full of issues should be remade better than it is...

Honey u feel better? take a snickers... no capslock... :P

Epic! XD

Nice suggestion anyway!

But in your description written that... add more bad words in different languages to the profanity filter?

Do you know that 'her' is a bad word in Russian? Good word in many countries, but a bad word in another country. That would be complicated.

So i think that devs better filter words based on the language of the server. (or maybe update the profanity filter for some language which are the most spoken in certain server)

Edited by Nestly

There is, but it filters what YOU say and not other people. Next level logic

Wait a minute, that means if you disable filter everyone can see your swears, and you can get reported for that?

Oh man. That could be fixed by simply moving the censoring code few lines lower. But what do I know.

Wait a minute, that means if you disable filter everyone can see your swears, and you can get reported for that?

Oh man. That could be fixed by simply moving the censoring code few lines lower. But what do I know.

right every eye can see.. .. and some words works fine some could be updated they could work better on it and make it permanent... for common languages and international...

• 3 weeks later...

I think that devs better filter words based on the language of the server. (Or maybe update the profanity filter for some language which are the most spoken in certain server).