[Bug] Paladin's "Repellent Strike" can move the flag

Ikafati

yes it does becouse repellent strike that I does strike back with few yards enemy point and stuns so isn't a bug I definition. .. skill is working and fallow description how is written

yes it does becouse repellent strike that I does strike back with few yards enemy point and stuns so isn't a bug I definition. .. skill is working and fallow description how is written

So why don't Illusionary Chains or Invigorating Stream move the flag as well?

By this logic fear, blind and threads of darkness should move the flag aswell.

Well i don't know if they work but i highly doubt it.

By this logic fear, blind and threads of darkness should move the flag aswell.

Well i don't know if they work but i highly doubt it.

very simple.. .. blind and other is magic... repellent use shield like a wepon so it's a malee attack..USE force of shield to push back enemy.... is big difference. Edited by DARKLORDESe

Still, it is kind of unfair.

I doubt it was intended by the devs. Just like in the beginning you could heal the flag.

You can move a gigantic metal Flag, but you cant even strike a lil tree-

thats some gta stuff right here

If repellent strike can move the flag then threads of darkness, tornado and Illusory chains should be able to as well. Its probably just a bug.

If repellent strike can move the flag then threads of darkness, tornado and Illusory chains should be able to as well. Its probably just a bug.

I repeat again zZz magic skills doesn't have effects on it... . repellent is like a button for atac with wepon isn't a magic is use shield to move back enemy points end

I repeat again zZz magic skills doesn't have effects on it... . repellent is like a button for atac with wepon isn't a magic is use shield to move back enemy points end

They all push or pull the target. the push effect of repellent strike and the damage are separate.

For example look at harad's call, when there is something blocking the paladin from teleporting in front of the banner the skill deals the damage where the pala is standing without the need for them teleporting, this shows that the teleportation has nothing to do with the damage. i don't have repelent strike, but am pretty sure that when the target is standing near a wall or obstetrical, the skill doesn't push them through it; meaning that the push effect isn't the cause of the damage.

Its a bug.

no and isnt a bug I tested skill at full lvl.... and dmg isn't separate...

Why can't other skills move the flag then? Because they don't do damage? Because you said so? Give reasons before posting bullshit

Edited by Shilan

Roley, notice me senpaiiiiii :

One day..

One day....

One day I'll charge that flag so hard...

It'll come flying right at you as you're picking up your money..

*censorship*

Life.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...