Price mirale coins in Brazil

Taikrost

Even when currencies SO WHEN hair Service ~ ~ Mobile Account ( What not E SERVICE SMS And yes of cell of credit Thing q has nothing to do ) Go decrease ... Before it was 500 coins For 10 reais ( Brazilian currency ) .. ... 500 coins miraculous BY exactly 10 real ... and now this 6.99 + >>> ja increase attributes and how coins received decreased dry .. Nearly 12 real credit to handle a trifle of 300 coins .. ja IT ta More Than abusive IT and hum game not bank. you guys already earn dinhero ALL holy day que people Buy Every Time ... ja Who explores the Brazilians, already earn real and now want to mete country tax money .. tax .. real tax .. ta already getting very boring this ....

When the Brazilian serves be equal to sa -pearl serves , I want you to touch this topic . For many parishes you already lost .

Sincerely, Taikrost

Br- Toumaline , level 24 Priest

Just use other types of payments, SMS is not an advantageous one in any way.

You can use Google, PayPal, itunes, boacompra, anything for your pleasure.

Which prejudice that is in you guys with the SMS service is what most Brazilians use however ... .. the service "Mobile Account" in this game that shows options, should not be associated with sms service why not use the same text messages, only cash in our credit the required value at the time of purchase, then, in addition to reducing the gain mirale coins and the cost of money for the same, this service does not participate in the famous promotion " Bonus 50% mirale coins to purchase ".. the service has nothing to do with the sms most players BR mirale not put the ticket, card by their proper problems ... more should not have prejudice, this service" Mobile Account "should at least back to what it once was" 500 Mirale Coins for 6.99 + attributes (10 R $ exact) extracted from our credits, is not very want, this is a game .. pay for numbers behind a screen ...

Graciously

Taikrost

Br-Tourmaline level 24 Priest

Edited by Taikrost

My Inglês itself is horrible peopl forgiveness for anything wrong Said .... and if no there is the chance to change anything .. just answer me one question ... If the coins by the service " Mobile Account " will drop to The Following announcement mirale 1 coin is 1.99 + attributes ( real = 3.00 ) because already is drawing near  :good:

Thanked now for the answers - Taikrost

Br-Tourmaline  level 24 Priest

Edited by Taikrost

My Inglês itself is horrible peopl forgiveness for anything wrong Said .... and if no there is the chance to change anything .. just answer me one question ... If the coins by the service " Mobile Account " will drop to The Following announcement mirale 1 coin is 1.99 + attributes ( real = 3.00 ) because already is drawing near  :good:

Thanked now for the answers - Taikrost

Br-Tourmaline  level 24 Priest

is caled TVA =TOTAL VALUE ADDED thats the +19%TVA or depends of each country Of price at TVA%