1h (or 2h) Melee Weapon with Magic as first stat

MCocktail

Just an idea... For a new 1h or 2h weapon (most likely only 1h because 2h might escalate too quick, with banners dealing like 2k per tick)

[404 NAME NOT FOUND]

The [404 NAME NOT FOUND] is a magical weapon not being arcane and physicly useless at the same time - Not like those staffs. Fancy wood, not more, no.  [404 NAME NOT FOUND] gets its main power from its Magical Crystal, yes, but wolden in heaviest metals there are. [404 NAME NOT FOUND] will most likely be a 1h weapon- but with magic as 1st stat, not the phys dmg. The purpose of it existing is for the amping spheres not hardening the steel the weapon is forged of, but to enhance the spirits of the magical crystals and essences the mere steel container is holding.

The stats will be simply switched.

For Example:

- Mace of Sudden Doom

193dmg     [bla]accu    [bla]pry   57 mgc

- [404 NAME NOT FOUND] of Sudden Doom

57mgc      [bla]accu    [bla]pry   193dmg

The Weapon is, like any melee type wearable by all melee classes except bd and rogue.

(allthough? why not? isnt my problem if they got some useless magic and "ultra low" dmg)

Why no 2h magic spears?

Isnt it obvious?

137 magic to start with, amping it would be a simple horror

Unfortunatly I have no idea whatsoever that new weapon type should be named after...

Ideas could be:

Sphere Mace

Steel Staffs

and uh idk

I might draw some icon concepts also, but not now  :C

Tanks with cloth armor sounds intresting. I think it adds more customizeable options for players. Also i wouldnt mind heavy armor for cloth users, imagine a necro in full divine defense gear :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Usually, the first stat is the one that could be amped. And the new stun spear has the magic as a first stat. And yeah, I saw it amps.