Im SHOCK!!!!!

galvatron

lol....i bet its a joke...

Idk why some ppl complain...there is nothing to be done if he likes running+healing+roots...only kill him

Forgive my poor Englis

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  CAUSE PEOPLE HATE WHAT THEY CANNOT KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :bomb: :bomb:

:diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:  CAUSE PEOPLE HATE WHAT THEY CANNOT KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :diablo: :bomb: :bomb:

Whatever, true he is hard to kill because he RUN all the time

nah,i dont think saffo is hard to kill,if hes hunting,maybe yes,coz he can run,but when doin pvp,hes not unkillable,actually i saw him fought ultimecia,and he lost about 3-5 times,point is..i think shaman's are more powerful than druid's(if they got good sets and ofc tactics) bcoz of the skills called "Lightning Blast"+"Earthquake"+"Heal" they were like "Untouchables" LOL!, + ofcourse running+Heal they were unkillable(i mean hard to kill,ofc no one here is unkillable :P)

( im saying my side as a BD,hard for me to fight with them,coz im a melee,honestly im scared to them puahaha ! :blush:  )

When did saffo, of all the toothfairies running around in smurfville, became the most hated fb in sapphire. :tease: This has to be a joke :rofl: :crazy:

mcs hate him bcos hes highly amped and a SSR (switch screen runner) :lol:

EDGESHADOW IS THE BEST DRUID IN THE GAME. Done. Ulti does whoop Saffo. Edge whoop ulti. Done.

Lmao idk guys i suck :D  i agree tho edgeshadow #1 druid imo. Lol saffo runs from all while i dive into the action cuz that way i dont get called a runner although i run at my enemy 99.9999% of time. Lol love closing the gap. Imagine if my amps hit past, 6 :D lol

I raped your mc ulti :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

Lmfaoooooooooooo yea when u run into nadir and pop out while im fighting two elfs :facepalm: come to pvp cave and kill me on ur own :spiteful: i insist. Ill give u a free trip, back home.  :rofl: few druid can kill me and guess what? Ur not one of them.

Lmfaoooooooooooo yea when u run into nadir and pop out while im fighting two elfs :facepalm: come to pvp cave and kill me on ur own :spiteful: i insist. Ill give u a free trip, back home.  :rofl: few druid can kill me and guess what? Ur not one of them.

I endorse this statement.