"Character" Option suggestions

skizoskilz

Hello

There are just my opinion at the new character option we can find in setting!

#1 offline/online mode: people will think your offline, your not allowed to send/receive messages or doing trades

#2 turn off private message: when doing this it will display all private messages, you won't be allowed to send or receive any messages, why this option? Just to avoid these lvl1 than remake characters and spam your chat

#3 turn off inspect mode:don't let other people be able to see your status and equipment!

#4 turn off exchange: the names already explain what this do!

Give me some feedback!

Thanks!

#1 offline/online mode: people will think your offline, your not allowed to send/receive messages or doing trades

#2 turn off private message: when doing this it will display all private messages, you won't be allowed to send or receive any messages, why this option? Just to avoid these lvl1 than remake             characters and spam your chat.

#3 turn off inspect mode:don't let other people be able to see your status and equipment!

#4 turn off exchange: the names already explain what this do!

1. Totally useless, if you want that, just go offline <_<

2. There is something called: "Turn on/off Private chat".

3. Won't be added, it's quite common in MMORPG's like Warspear.

4. Already added. I think. Oh wait, that's party and guild invitations. Still disagree.

• 4 weeks later...

Your ideas have been suggested before, I have np with the 1st, but please explain the 2nd. No for the 3rd. The 4th will be implemented in the next update for sure because Peter said they forgot it and they may implement it in the next updates.