fixing Stamina

Pliskin

I have the feeling this was told before but i'm doing it again.

When people die or dc inside a dungeon it should be free to go back in Until the timer runs out for a new one.

you act like this game cant lag or people's internet is perfect. Just for more money.

disgusting

Actually the pop up when time ends is closable with a single (miss)click. It ducks you really up, especially in dgs like BG Heroic with ALOT of "untargeted" mobs...

The "Time Up" Pop-up should be more harder, not simply clickable away like any other menu.

Just like Invitations of any kind, They cant be clicked away

When people die or dc inside a dungeon it should be free to go back in Until the timer runs out for a new one.

The "Time Up" Pop-up should be more harder, not simply clickable away like any other menu.

Just like Invitations of any kind, They cant be clicked away

Yes, totally agree :good:

Its put where your skills are for a reason they want you to click out to waste more $

Yeah, many people have asked this to be moved or add a confirmation to it but no response from the devs. I'm starting to think so....

-

1. You should be able to enter the dungeon FOR FREE if you die or exit for whatever reason, so long as the time hasn't finished! (Just spawn us back at the start if we don't have life scrolls)

2. Move the confirmation to exit/re use stamina buttons to near the center of the screen, the palcement is just....no.