EASTER ISLAND (Bunny Island) { Somthing SAME LIKE Snow boundary}EVENT

DARKLORDESe

Bunny Eg Island!  

15 members have voted

1. 1. DO YOU WANT NEW EVENT ISLAND MORE FUNNY TO BE CREATED BY DEVELOPERS?

HELOO I PROPOSE TO BE CREATED A HOLY DAY EVENT SOMTHING LIKE CHRISTMASS EVENT OR HALOWEEN>>>>>FOR THIS ISLAND I PROPOSE PLAYERS COMES WITH IDEAS FOR BOSSES BUNNY >>QUESTS AND PRIZES

That would be a great idea, even if it's too late for this year.

Dongeon with rabbit/eggs/bells monsters, collecting eggs quest, chocolate eggs quest...

But if devs keep working on new island for every kind of event, don't expect ayvondil to be done until 2020

I smell jorge.. :D

Darklord please further go in detail with this suggestion >.

New map! With... stuff you know... like any other event map :blush:

Not enough :(

Edited by MCocktail

I smell jorge.. :D

Darklord please further go in detail with this suggestion >.

Not enough :(

ah..YES OFCOURSE BUT PROBLEM I DONT HAVE TO MUCH TIME XD...SO I EXPLAIN WITH SMALL STEPS...OFCOURSE IS MADE IDEA TO BE CREATED ON FUTURE AFTER 30LVL CAP...[ONLY IF DEVS..APROOVES  IT]

OFCOURSE NEW MAP LIKE EVENTS HALOWEEN AND CHRISMASS[i SUGGEST PLAYERS COMES WITH IDEAS ...LIKE CREATE IMAGES FOR MOBS...BOSSES...QUESTS WITH DESCRIPTIONS...WEPONS...SKINS..S.M.O.(.NAMES)..]  

Edited by DARKLORDESe

TO HELP DEVS AND GM ...WE MUST BRING THE BEST FOR IT IDEAS FOR CREAT IT WILL BE SELECTED BY DEVS....ALL TEAM

BEST OF THE IDEAS....[ FOR THIS TO BE CREATED WE NEED MANY YES AT POLL] AND REPORTS TO....

Edited by DARKLORDESe

Dongeon with rabbit/eggs/bells monsters, collecting eggs quest, chocolate eggs quest...

But if devs keep working on new island for every kind of event, don't expect ayvondil to be done until 2020

YES ENDEED ......BUT IS FOR AFTER AYVONDIL FINISHED.....THAT COULD TAKE WAYLE FOR BUNNY ISLAND(I WAIT PLAYERS WITH SUGESSTIONS FOR NAMES...ISLAND...MOBS...BOSSES...DUNGEONS..QUESTS..AND OTHERS THINGS 

YES ENDEED ......BUT IS FOR AFTER AYVONDIL FINISHED.....THAT COULD TAKE WAYLE FOR BUNNY ISLAND(I WAIT PLAYERS WITH SUGESSTIONS FOR NAMES...ISLAND...MOBS...BOSSES...DUNGEONS..QUESTS..AND OTHERS THINGS 

INCLUSIVE IMAGES FOR THEM....WITH COMPETE DESCRIPTIONS..IS ACCEPTED NEW STUFFS TOO IDEAS FOR CREAT LIKE POTIONS...MANY THINGS CAN BE MADE(BUILD IN IT).....THATS I REQUEST HELP OF ALL....[CAN BE MADE]

EGSAMPLE .....BOSS NAME MAD BUNNY...LOCATED IN UNDERGROUND CAVERNS...{LIKE EVIL SANDRO]...PRIZE CHEST WITH UNIQE PRIZES..WEPONS.....BUNNY DESCRIPTION ALOST BUNNY IS LOST IN UNDERGROUND FOR LONG TIME..

EGSAMPLE .....BOSS NAME MAD BUNNY...LOCATED IN UNDERGROUND CAVERNS...{LIKE EVIL SANDRO]...PRIZE CHEST WITH UNIQE PRIZES..WEPONS.....BUNNY DESCRIPTION ALOST BUNNY IS LOST IN UNDERGROUND FOR LONG TIME..

AND HE GET MADNES BECOUSE HE DONT FINDED AN EXIT....SOMTHING LIKE THAT...COLOUR BUNNY RED....ATACK TIPE RANGED ..THROWS WITH STINKY EXPIRED EGS /;D::D...

Holy shit the spam :shok:

Please turn off your capslock, you're looking like Jorge...

... hmm who's Jorge :-D.. .. and watts wrong with capslock. .. . spaming no.. no... I have short time so always I rushing.. . like passing through here forum 5min max.. ..so short notice to leave!

skin at druid. shamans. priests.. . necromancer warlock . Greater eg master stik.... . have in top of stik an eg colorful decorated and handle to be made with grass to specific spring.. . another example soon

his english way better than jorge

thank you ...still I don't know whos jorge :D....and yes I have more then basic knowledge in en ....im an advenced but I dont have were to progress to pro :D so I choose to start here in this forum .

Loll, WHAT,2020?! I thought that it will be done in 1year...

Loll, WHAT,2020?! I thought that it will be done in 1year...

is a joke of him xD... yes indeed will be finished 1year and avoy.. and hope they APROVE this and finish it in 6 Mont but.. problem is slow develop and I think is a small development team that is the reason.. . thank you for listening and I wait players with ideas for develop this island faster....

thank you ...still I don't know whos jorge :D....and yes I have more then basic knowledge in en ....im an advenced but I dont have were to progress to pro :D so I choose to start here in this forum .

Jorge is someone who speaks... Spanglish, to be honest.

Spanglish. . that's new xD

It actually isn't. It is simple to do: just mix up random words from Spanish and English and you're done.

shield skin shape of eg or head of bunny.... colours to be chocolate, dark chocolate and cacao colour, same other skins exes, swords, 1h & 2h.

Edited by DARKLORDESe