IDEA Cloth armor for PALADINS & DARK KNIGHTS[SUIT ARMOR ABLE TO WEAR]

DARKLORDESe

Vote for be applied!   

14 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think about it good too be able wearing?

HY I PROPOSE TO THIS 2 Types PALA and D.K OF HEROS TO BE ABLE TO WEAR CLOTH ARMOR THOOSE ARMORS WATT ALREADY ARE IN GAME AND NEW WATT WILL BE ADDED WATT USE ALREADY RANGED HEROS Druids/Shamans LIKE EG. G. T ARMOR... VIOLENT ARMOR SET.. . S.O... I THINK IS A GREAT IDEA AND COOL WATT CAN BE APPLYED IN GAME for PALADINS & DARK KNIGHT TO BE a BALANCED by sides factions .. . I WANT ALL LEAVE A COMMENT PLS.. .. S AND THANK YOU.. KIND Regards and best luck

Edited by DARKLORDESe

Please keep this in mind: it is easier to type legible words if you don't press random keys. Please try again.

Cloth armor = 350 max magic power with spear

My 3/4 banner would be around 4000 damage

And my 3/5 heavenly light would heal 775

+ Full damage expert skills that rely on magic power

Cloth armor, gloves and belt + Heavy helmet and boots = Decent defense and good magic :mellow:

Ok, Am in  :spiteful:

. . . . . . . . . . . . .

Hy soport team i have a post on Tavern section Abouth PALADINS AND DARK KNIGHTS>>I WANT MOVE IT TO section SUGESTIONS TOPICS...we are able to edit us this becouse i dont know...if not pleasse add to able

Oh please Draklord, stop using caplocks. Any admins wouldnt like it. It also implies that you are angry :) :)

Hy soport team i have a post on Tavern section Abouth PALADINS AND DARK KNIGHTS>>I WANT MOVE IT TO section SUGESTIONS TOPICS...we are able to edit us this becouse i dont know...if not pleasse add to able

Oh please Draklord, stop using caplocks. Any admins wouldnt like it. It also implies that you are angry :) :)

....;D....no no im blind [long nose].....actualy im rushed to tipe becouse i have few time....

and i dont know watts wrong at this idea ..sugesstions?

Cloth armor = 350 max magic power with spear

My 3/4 banner would be around 4000 damage

And my 3/5 heavenly light would heal 775

+ Full damage expert skills that rely on magic power

Cloth armor, gloves and belt + Heavy helmet and boots = Decent defense and good magic :mellow:

Ok, Am in :spiteful:

Me too :spiteful: