Server lags

Chickenfly

Let me ask you please, why do 2 days in a row, servers hit a major lag and make us all disconnect and absolutely waste whatever it is we were doing?

It's a 15 second lag thats enough to get us killed on dungeon bosses for example, making us waste more stamina potions, more unity potions and in the end more time and good will??

Not everyone can afford to buy stamina elixirs, meaning they depend on the 5 stamina they get for free to help their guilds, to help their game and to enjoy your offer of double gp and increased drop rate, so you tell me who will give that back to them? Who will give them that 1 stamina they lost due to your laggy servers?

Will we get a gift stamina elixir maybe? No, no we wont.

I'm sorry but i am pissed right now, that 2 whole parties, that are engaged in a fierce and tight tournament battle with other guild, 2 parties died in dungeon while boss was at 80k hp. That is another 1-2 minutes, enough for that stamina, enough for that unity pot not to run out etc, and we lost it, some people couldnt enter again because was last stamina, so yeah, thank you very much.

In the future, if you are incompetent to keep the servers running properly, or if problem appears 2 days in a row, please shut them down and save us this annoyance and agony, until it's fixed. I don't need a generic answer or in fact, I dont want an answer at all, just think about what i said and see is it in your interes to serve your customers a good product or not, thank you.

There was a crash yesterday (20 hours ago) where many people (maybe all) in the EU server were kicked out of the game. I thought it was just a lag on me, but when i got back on everyone in my party was offline and people were spamming "lag" in wc

Is it only our server?

We haven't seen any unusual activity on the server or technical problems of any kind.

It's hard to say what was wrong (or was it at all), but we will check the full log now.

Sorry for any inconvenience.