Easter Bunny

TheCabbage

Poll  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this to happen?

• Yes, because I'm a fan of the lore
    • Yes, because it insults my religion (voting this isn't very good idea)
    • Yes, because I have nothing against it
    • No, because it was Easter when the First War for the Spear ended
    • I couldn't care less
    • No, because I like saying no

So, there's a costume called [Easter Bunny]. But what actually is an easter?? Is it related to something eastern? Chainless League?

Really, as far as I know there is no such thing as Easter in Arinar. Could you rename it to [Love Bunny] for example?

Edited by TheCabbage

Easter means Easter, thats it. And what d heck is wrong wit that ? Religion issue ? Beside, if ur looking for "there no such thing in this game", then u really have to complain about almost every costume name in this game.

Sometimes I just must suggest something that some people think why am I doing this and some people think it's a nice point (complicated sentence, forgive me if it had something wrong). The poll options are supposed to be humorous. :ph34r:  :ph34r:

really?

yes we are no longer allowed to put christmas tree's in public places due to offending other religions and they banned all schools to not be allowed to sing the national anthem of america when the day starts to not offend foreigners 

yes we are no longer allowed to put christmas tree's in public places due to offending other religions and they banned all schools to not be allowed to sing the national anthem of america when the day starts to not offend foreigners

LOL u think that's a solve.. U don't think 80% of globe population u insulted .now....EASTER BUNNY IS HAPPYNESS FOR OUR CHIELDS THEY MAKE THEM HAVE A HOPE>>SECOND RELIGION>ITS NOT BELONGS OF RELIGIONS

Edited by DARKLORDESe

THE RELIGION DONT CELEBRATE THE EASTER BUNNY WATT IN FACCTS IS NOT A EVENT>THE REAL EVENT IS REVIVE OF JESUS CHRIST.and Easter Bunny is for our chields to make them happy,and read real story of bunny 

really?

Swaaz is lying, we can sing it if we want, its sung at every major even in the US, the only thing is that it's not required. Swaaz is from Florida and that state is known for batshit laws so maybe something is in place there, but for the most part we can sing it.

Ya know what, if Easter bunny offends someone's crybaby sensitive religion then they can simply not purchase it, simple as that. Im sick of people crying to change things like this, if somthing offends your religion or beliefs and its not hurting anyone, ignore it.

>swaaz is lying

>swaaz is telling the truth about florida law

pick one

i said for SCHOOL, not for sporting events, schools arent allowed to sing the pledge of allegiance, and malls cannot have christmas trees

dont tell me im a liar

Edited by ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

LOL u think that's a solve.. U don't think 80% of globe population u insulted .now....EASTER BUNNY IS HAPPYNESS FOR OUR CHIELDS THEY MAKE THEM HAVE A HOPE>>SECOND RELIGION>ITS NOT BELONGS OF RELIGIONS

you have no idea what youre saying do you? broken english and caps lock wont make a point here mate

>swaaz is lying

>swaaz is telling the truth about florida law

pick one

i said for SCHOOL, not for sporting events, schools arent allowed to sing the pledge of allegiance, and malls cannot have christmas trees

dont tell me im a liar

Every school ive been to says the pledge and national anthem, some having christmas trees in them, ive even seen malls with trees, so yes, you are lying.

Every school ive been to says the pledge and national anthem, some having christmas trees in them, ive even seen malls with trees, so yes, you are lying.

no, im not lying. and you need to troll harder. you stated yourself i was quoting florida law.

1. I'm a Buddist, but i study in Christiany school, and i love singing and listening to the christian songs nor christmas songs.

2. Not even bother with Easter Bunny. Nice costume name in my opinion. I don't think it insult any religion.

3. My choice goes to couldn't care less...

Edited by Nestly

Random spam topic but what Swaaz said is true.

Ive seen schools sued for singing the national anthem at their sporting events.

At my school it said we may now pledge allegiance the pledge but your not forced or required to sing it its

Simply a choice.

The christmas tree thing is also true even tho im not 100% because i havent seen a christmas tree in our mall in Ages.

At my school it said we may now pledge allegiance the pledge but your not forced or required to sing it its

Simply a choice.

The christmas tree thing is also true even tho im not 100% because i havent seen a christmas tree in our mall in Ages.

its for government owned malls but privately owned malls can do what they want

Sometimes I just must suggest something that some people think why am I doing this and some people think it's a nice point (complicated sentence, forgive me if it had something wrong). The poll options are supposed to be humorous. :ph34r: :ph34r:

yep.. .. horror poll

Simply a choice.

@%#''@happends... seems thoose ppl have toasted brain already smeel.. well if it's private mall they can do wat they want. . but public well that's the burning brains...