Upcomming Warspear 5.0 Suggestions

TheQuestion

Here is a post where you can suggest some last minute suggestions that could be added into warspear 5.0 thats coming right around the corner. 

• they have to be quick small suggestions they could implement cus i think theyve got bigger things to worry about.
  • the developers should be able to quickly look at the suggestions and make a quick decision about adding them or not (like my dummy suggestion  :blush: )

My Suggestion

• Extend Chaos Potion Duration + mechanics

its a bit short, maybe make it 15 minutes? also even if it finishes, if the player is actually attacking someone, it should still continue unless they stop attacking for 3secs or more. just gets annoying when your about to kill someone and the pot is gone.. :/

comment + share yours below! lets make 5.0 an update everyone favors :).

OP forgot that there was a 3.13, so 5.0 maybe will come in 2 years or so.

I think.

Edited by Nosotraes

Actually noone really will like this- but imo Potion of Permanence should cost as much as knowledge pot.

They are amplifying (not refering to the amplification system) a stat that actually is supposed to be fix- which usually costs a much - The only reason Gladiator Pot is so cheap is because it justs lasts 1 hours. The Potion of Permanence however, lasts full 12h, and amplifys a fixed stat. Also, impo (in my personal opinion) Spamming Quests for 12h and NOT lvl is more worth than Spamming Quests for 12h to lvl just a bit faster. And the first 10 lvls arent a big challenge either (compared to 14 and up).

Movable practice dummies!

same stats as normal dummies, but these ones are able to move if control skills are applied to them(fear, tornado etc).Can be good for target practicing and testing skill durations etc.

• They return to their original positions after combat mode is over
  • same stats as current dummies but make them humanlike to make it realistic lol.

Fix endless combat for dummies

not really a suggestion, but basically, if you stop attacking a dummy you were attacking before, your character stays in combat mode forver, unless you leave the map. it doesnt happen with all the dummies, but the following do:

• iresnort nadir-sard
  • ayvondil town 1 and town 2

1) a new place similar to norlant swamps but on ayvondil and designed for higher levels

2) better arena ranking system: don't reward cheaters (people using loser party)

3) more balanced guild tournaments (for example: guild level 3 will never win vs guild level 6 unless all members do more than double GP)

4) nerf guild skills

1) a new place similar to norlant swamps but on ayvondil and designed for higher levels

2) better arena ranking system: don't reward cheaters (people using loser party)

3) more balanced guild tournaments (for example: guild level 3 will never win vs guild level 6 unless all members do more than double GP)

4) nerf guild skills

Agree with all of them, except 4. Guild skills are fine.

• 3 weeks later...

hmmm,

is it a bad idea if Sign of Imperishability can be bought by CC(Crimson Corundum)?  though CC is hard to get, u can only get much through tour.     :)  

hmmm,

is it a bad idea if Sign of Imperishability can be bought by CC(Crimson Corundum)?  though CC is hard to get, u can only get much through tour.     :)  

Not bad. Not bad at all. But better be purchaseable by arena points.

Mounts.

Do I have to explain myself?

No you don't. But how exactly will this affect the gameplay?

Would be awesome to ride an old-fashioned filthbot:D

hmmm,

is it a bad idea if Sign of Imperishability can be bought by CC(Crimson Corundum)? though CC is hard to get, u can only get much through tour. :)

It's loss of money for moderators so I guess will never happen .

CC Costumes with "Equipping" paramater, similar to the CC armor.

Invisibility pots in mshop.

Lifesteal pots in mshop.

And finally...

Custom Costumes.

deposit armor pieces to a special interface, say for example a set of Divine Defense/Lab cape, with Sated Troll's Mask. An option to name the costume, filters for profanity of course, you pay X amount of gold/mcoins, the items are destroyed, and you get the costume in your bag. Boom.

CC Costumes with "Equipping" paramater, similar to the CC armor.

Invisibility pots in mshop.

Lifesteal pots in mshop.

And finally...

Custom Costumes.

deposit armor pieces to a special interface, say for example a set of Divine Defense/Lab cape, with Sated Troll's Mask. An option to name the costume, filters for profanity of course, you pay X amount of gold/mcoins, the items are destroyed, and you get the costume in your bag. Boom.

That destroys some rare costumes.

New farming points would be great .. like the labyrinth which exists now .. you could prolly extend the old one or make something similar .. dungeons are a little bit boring :/ farms would be more interesting in my opinion which could drop new equipment , accessories , or even weapons ! People need new stuff to keep on playing and farm is what many looking for. At the moment oko shaar and khaz maar and their mates in lab do not drop anymore on high levels .. only costume bosses exist whose drop rate is extremely low . Do something about it and thank your for your attention :)

That destroys some rare costumes.

Read posts better before you reply, i said u add gear, not pre-existing costumes -_-

Edited by _Sasukexxx_

In the end this game will have more costumes than equipment lol ... This game will be listed in barbie dress up games than MMO . More equipment and important stuff added devs pls !

It's called F2P game adding decorative content. They just added new craft, and every event there is new gear. Obviously you haven't played long enough to remember all the unique gears/items you just dont see anymore..

Read posts better before you reply, i said u add gear, not pre-existing costumes -_-

I read :o

And you could make your own troll costumes, theyd lose ALOT of value.

Also the so rare and unique dragonborns armor can be self made by some lvl17 arena stuff and emporer unliws cloak.

There are many others, i guarantee it, and id also like to compose my own "Order of the Golden Order" COSTUME but some costumes will lose their values instantly.

(Some on the other hand, cant be made, i doubt you can find any armor that looks like spawn ofc. But there are some)

Mounts increase your walking speed by x%.

Some are single use, some perma.

When entering battle, your mount disappears.

Single use mounts can be bought with ap.

Perma ones with cc or mc

More bosses in new map

Some thing like a dungeon under ground that has 2 separated map ( mostly like lab but fully separated )

BOSSES can call their own minion (other than mobs around it but cast skills "heal, dmg, curses" ) only one and it has low Def even for it's lvl

Big hunt event ( was suggested )

Random bosses show in random places (aybonbil is and advanced stage) every one get a drop if they make at least 0.01% of hp dmg ( better to be tested first, drops are not affected by your dmg, AOE Stun and dmg skills and self heal skill "dmg skills Should be a hp dmg %," )

maybe a rare costume and wep with rare bounds and bounds set ( like a staff with prray "just for example")

and remove t5 and nadir quests when you add t3 ayvonbil (keep lab if you won't add new lab their )

Smart bosses, the boss n adds all atk healers instead of most dps.

Yes! Please buff dungeon bosses. They are tooo boring the way they are now. I almost sleep when fighting them.

It's called F2P game adding decorative content. They just added new craft, and every event there is new gear. Obviously you haven't played long enough to remember all the unique gears/items you just dont see anymore..

How can't I .. but all these little events with decorative content and not gears .. are useless , just to make people stay .. They delay the big updates more and more with these little events with new boxes which what give .. appearance things . Not any new map , not any next further cap ( they should make it 30 not 26 to release new gear , make people pay to buy and amplify that cap equipment and then up again the cap to 28 again with new things) They should make it stable for some time on 30 like it was on 20. Gear is over appearance .. appearance won't make you more famous than power . Yes they added new craft almost same with arena rewards what's their value now ? Just the resilience they give .. lol . From abyss to arena 17 to doom to night prince to endless war to arena 19 to berengar's to damned piligrim's to crafted 20 to overwhelming fury to Lord's to eternal frost . Time is money to them .. Edited by heavybowus