The Drama thread

Smurfer

Dear all,

as most of the topics sooner or later changes to some Drama, I would like to kindly request you to use this thread (with link/reference to a post you would like to dramatize) to all the homosexual accusations, ingame love stories or other insignificant childish problems that you guys face each and every day  :give_rose:

P.S. I have also a suggestion to the Clan books -> people are free to spam their own, but should not post in other people`s Clan book and if you want to fight, use either the game or this thread :)

P.S. 2 - No, I am not mean, just tired of that crap and tired of Aigrind impotence to find more mods. I still love you :D

Hi, My name is Sulla, I like this girl named Shyleen but sadly I cannot tell her because I am just a little gay emo kid, right now I act like she my GF and I talk stuff when she not around  :blush:  and I play Warspear instead of WoW because Shyleen always online in warspear... bye now.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :tease:

Hi, My name is Sulla, I like this girl named Shyleen but sadly I cannot tell her because I am just a little gay emo kid, right now I act like she my GF and I talk stuff when she not around  :blush:  and I play Warspear instead of WoW because Shyleen always online in warspear... bye now.  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:  :tease:

Hmm...I smells high level pheromone radiation here...

PROOF IT

I agree xD only need see his photo of emo sad ninja

hi im sulla and like naruto pics emo xD

I agree xD only need see his photo of emo sad ninja

hi im sulla and like naruto pics emo xD

oy, eu so cross,  gosta chupa le spanish Pila :facepalm: :facepalm:

oy, eu so cross,  gosta chupa le spanish Pila :facepalm: :facepalm:

hahahaha hoy = today ,gosta? gusta and pila? Ahahahahahahahaha pila = pile xd POLLA!!!  Eu no soy brasileiro meu amugo xD

As expected the great drama queens show up along with spectators for LOL in between is poor young shy allways draged in for being a girl & Frnds of the drama queens  :pardon:

yes, it`s stupid merc always dragging her into this stuff, he obsessed with her ever since she rejected him in elf side, now he so jealous of anybody who even dare speak to her  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

yes, it`s stupid merc always dragging her into this stuff, he obsessed with her ever since she rejected him in elf side, now he so jealous of anybody who even dare speak to her  :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:

I never liked her, you do, that's why you always follow her, ask everyone they know you do, and no one has proof that i like her, show me proof first  :facepalm:  you're the one who starts all these dramas, Why don't you check who posted first, drama queen, no wonder why she don't like you  :lol:

Maybe merc should open shyleen fan club :lol: am sure he will come around to deny & turn into the the direction of kitties !!!! :pleasantry:

Maybe merc should open shyleen fan club :lol: am sure he will come around to deny & turn into the the direction of kitties !!!! :pleasantry:

I don't even like her, Sulla does, right now he is helping shy with quests in WoW, I can show proof if you want, then when shy goes warspear sulla goes afk in WoW and go warspear, then when she sleeps he goes WoW  :facepalm:

I don't even like her, Sulla does, right now he is helping shy with quests in WoW, I can show proof if you want, then when shy goes warspear sulla goes afk in WoW and go warspear, then when she sleeps he goes WoW  :facepalm:

omfg i helped you do quests too, AND you helped span, SO WHAT? YOU LOVE SPAN TOO?

sulla/merc, shyleen on at nadir waiting for u, lets see who arrive first  :tease:

not me, im busy at wow and don`t care, merc can go  :facepalm:

Uuhhmm guys dat shy is not me its shykitty :wacko: :wacko:....dis both guys r so obsess on this girl :) ...

Note: this two guys will never like an evil like me  8)

Uuhhmm guys dat shy is not me its shykitty :wacko: :wacko:....dis both guys r so obsess on this girl :) ...

Note: this two guys will never like an evil like me  8)

Hahahaha poor merc he and sulla helping shykity thinking on you  :lol: :lol: me help gatita  :blush:

no comments xD

Hahahaha poor merc he and sulla helping shykity thinking on you  :lol: :lol: me help gatita  :blush:

no comments xD

Gatita is a whore

sulla/merc, shyleen on at nadir waiting for u, lets see who arrive first  :tease:

Sulla is on his way now

omfg i helped you do quests too, AND you helped span, SO WHAT? YOU LOVE SPAN TOO?

well I just helped him with few quests, not like how you follow shy everywhere and he is my broder im suppose to help him

not like how you follow shy everywhere and he is my broder im suppose to help him

no, she follows me  :facepalm:

beware of spanish, he only follows you for the brotherly "love".

Uuhhmm guys dat shy is not me its shykitty :wacko: :wacko: ....dis both guys r so obsess on this girl :) ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: this is not a girl :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:  its a guy! u still think its a girl? :lol:

then why "she" is sometimes 14,then 17 and then suddenly 16 again?  :lol: sometimes,she/he lives in UK,sometimes in USA :lol:

and what girl start playing a game,and lv 2 she is begging  for free costumes cause she is a "hot,single,lonely" girl?  :rofl:

andshe tried it on all my 3 chars,"hi,i am single,,can u buy me a kitty costum?"  :facepalm:

and calling her/hisself "shykitty" and "wetkitty" ? lol,sure...whatever :lol:

then i said i dont belive her tht shes a girl,wow.suddenly she/he turnt into an aggressiv,insulting angry beast :rofl: sure...girl :pleasantry:

mercurial is heartbroken now  :facepalm:

Heartbroken? why would I be heartbroken? only emos like you are heartbroken, you couldn't tell a girl you liked her now some Joe guy took her..... poor heartbroken emo boy

Heartbroken? why would I be heartbroken? only emos like you are heartbroken, you couldn't tell a girl you liked her now some Joe guy took her..... poor heartbroken emo boy

who the hell is joe? walking skeleton? pff.

Lol looks like the 3rd guy took advantage of you both fighting each other :crazy: so the girl is gone neither of will get the girl instead of fighting move along as frnds  :friends: >:D

Smurf u need a new prof pic...its old perdator..better get pic of new predator from that ew movie of predaters 2:D