Come BG Heroic all. :D

Lonex

When you log in will be showing pop up about dg heroic

Yea Master says DG heroic in berengar's tower will be double rate to drop items

And there's a chance to drops Demo or Beholder suit.

Im not make you feel dissappointed. But I think it's true doubled with a chance:

Rate to drops good items.

Before 0.0000001%

After 0.0000002%

Double isn't it? :D

And here my drop. I got [No Drop Suit]

You couldn't see this. :(

n2W5QPB.jpg

They dont

Get anything and ofc its gona be rare u think its

Common if u think it wont take 100$+ in stamina pots then dont even try and if you do go a different difficulty like

Rotting

Garden.

Drop rares fine should be rare as duck there worth a lot you cant expect

To get a suit after every time u go. Yah no

For a reason.

Ummm... Hello?

They dont

Get anything and ofc its gonna be rare ''u think'' its

Common if ''u think'' it wont take 100$+ in stamina pots then dont even try and if you do go a different difficulty like

Rotting

Garden.

Drop rares are fine should be rare as duck there worth a lot you cant expect

For a reason.

Some typos/wrong grammars (bold words/alphabet) and stop using confusing sentence :facepalm: (marked words - u think, u think). Edited by Nestly

They dont

Common if u think it wont take 100$+ in stamina pots then dont even try and if you do go a different difficulty like

Rotting

Garden.

For a reason.

I'd expect better English from you, especially because it's your native language.

Chill guys, the English language will be fine <_< As long as you can read and understand what they're saying does it really matter if they're using proper grammar?

They dont

Rotting

Garden.

For a reason.

Actually, this is true-

Noone gets the drop. But would it be better for the economy if many players would get them?

The higher you get, the rarer the "good" equipment gets...

Its actually good this way.

But still, a friend of mine farmed 3 set def spheres. a bit- devastating...

Chill guys, the English language will be fine <_< As long as you can read and understand what they're saying does it really matter if they're using proper grammar?

Gremmer isnt de prob. Meh, personally hev no idia nor conpused baut wat he seying. Luk at his ferst sentence.

P.S. Spelling isnt de prob rite, as long as u could understend.

They don't get anything and of course it's gona be rare. You think it's common.

If you think it won't take 100$ and more in stamina pots then don't even try and if you do, go a different difficulty like

Rotting Garden.
Drop rares are fine, they should be rare as duck (anyway). They're worth a lot and you can't expect to get a suit after every time u go.

Yeah no for a reason.

Thats what he said.

Its actually sad that you guys turned this topic into a grammar nazi case. Just concentrate on the topic!

Edited by MCocktail

Lol if your gona criticize other people for how they speak there langauge i can speak Japanese as well would you like that? Then i suggest you shut up "Your grammar and spelling is terrible" are you just mad cus i simply proclaimed

The truth? Lmao my English Grammar is terrible yah ok im a highschool Guy do u rlly think i give 2 Shits how i speak on a Forum to a bunch of Grammar Nazis and 20-30 Yr Olds? no get a life and stop Criticizing me on how i speak i see people that type in english and make no sense whatsoever and i use "u" to abbreviate you? For faster

Typing? as Jigsaw said why does it matter if u got my point.... Thanks to Jogsaw and cocktail and sorry i did make mistakes it was early in the morning as it is now didnt mean to make you No life Forum Grammar police Cry Thx.

Ty M for the explanation!

And Turtle, none was criticizing u. I myself was only confused with 'u think' sentence. Why u r all bringing it too deep :facepalm:

Grammar and Spelling aren't the problem as long as people can understand ur words. Moreover this is internet. And what i have done was only doing a little 'correcting' for fun instead of 'criticizing'.

PS : I'm also a high school girl. So what's the problem?

Edited by Nestly

You just said u and none would be *No one i can do it too btw.

Also if your a high School girl you shouldve easily understanded what i was Saying i was simply putting it in more slang words rather then correct grammar. but like i said if i gave a shit i really dont remember it :). Also if your in highschool its class time.

Lmao, class time? +7 GMT here, and it's already 9.10pm

Ok, end of discussion. I won't bring this further.

(+) I'm sorry if my words hurted ur feeling btw!

Edited by Nestly

Look Top Thanks If you dont even Live in America Dont comment on my Grammar ジャーク

.^_^

image.jpg

Edited by Turtle

OMG Turtle!!

Do u think that only native speakers who can speak english properly??

No no no you're totally wrong! Sorry, but just now, ur words are really annoying.

Oh please, 16!

And i have already said that your grammars werent the prob, neither your spelling. :crazy:

Edited by Nestly