[2015.04.13] Week of Galore! Double bounty for Guilds and Dungeon Explorers

Peter_Munk

warspear.online.4.1.kolizeum.jpg

Warriors of Arinar!

We've got some awesome news for you! The Gods are generous this week and will bring double profit to all Guilds and Dungeon Explorers. They really want to bring back the rarest of costumes!

For only this week you'll get:
- Crimson Corundum reward for Guild Tournament is doubled
- Guild Points reward for Dungeon completion is doubled
- The chance for a unique weapon drop in every Dungeon on Heroic difficulty is doubled

Don't forget, that in every dungeon on Heroic difficulty you will have the chance to obtain the rare costumes of Demonologist and Beholder!

Demonologist is a sorcerer, one who went too far in his studies or the arts. A mighty demon Titorion trapped him, stole his soul and crippled his body. Ever since then, the Demonologist having lost his human form now hides himself behind a grim mask. His costume is one of the most precious and rare, because only few have guts enough to own it.

Beholder - one of the creepiest Abyss creatures Arinar has ever seen. There is no more cruel and fierce being around and no one is brave enough to stand his intimidating gaze. His is one of the three rarest costumes in our game.   

Drop chance for the costumes does not depend on the character’s level.

Event starts on April, 13th at 12:00 (CET) and ends on April, 20 13:00 (CET).

Don’t skip this chance and we’ll see you in the game,
The AIGRIND team.

Then start playing again...

Oh well... I can't noso! I'm busy on my school now, forum only :/

PS : Congratz on ur 1000 posts XD

Oh well... I can't noso! I'm busy on my school now, forum only :/

PS : Congratz on ur 1000 posts XD

Thanks, but I don't wanna be a dragonslayer...

duck increasing drop rate there rare for a reason.

buy beholder 300k

Demono 1 Mill pm ingame Ryderx Us Sapphire

Petter...to supose IF we have like 2 or more accounts. ... It's is possible in soon future to be be added all accounts in one email... .. And log in game to be logged with a customized name... I think is a good propose... And security not be changed and be developed more better. .. for stopping trading accounts.... Could be good if some administration are online in game and catch them in facts in time they try to trade.. She'll exchange for permanent Block forever... Thanks again now time for game...

Ah.. I forgot something small thing.. .in game. Speed dial bar in portrait mode have a switch from( 0-9) 0-5to5-9......i want say that switch to be added for switching more speed dial bars 0-9 to have switched bars same with 9 slots...... Really is necessary to all players world... Hope you anderstanded me.... Or I try create a graphical interface 99%clear image. ..

No bg no drop for lv24

Only tt nd garden

Do something about this lagg.

Warspear extremely lagg.

I thought BG heroic was the only bg dungeon that still drops for lvl 23/24. But i got nothing from chest. Some of us still need lvl 18/19 gear drops because we can't afford to buy it.

No bg no drop for lv24

Only tt nd garden

Do something about this lagg.

Warspear extremely lagg.

devs said EVERY TOWER ON HEROIC MODE can drop that rare costume

- The chance for a unique weapon drop in every Dungeon on Heroic difficulty is doubled[/b]

The AIGRIND team.[/color]

it comes from bg tower heroic also

,doesnt matter if ur lvl 22+

devs said EVERY TOWER ON HEROIC MODE can drop that rare costume

Then go hunt it u self all day long to get a chest with nothing in. Good luck with that.

Info; for thoose haves lvl 22+ can do HEROIC TERMITARY EVEN THOOSE NOT HAVE enough REPUTATION... ... USE POTS OF PERMANENCE.. AND U ABLE TO PLAY HEROIC TERMITARY. .. .

Info; for thoose haves lvl 22+ can do HEROIC TERMITARY EVEN THOOSE NOT HAVE enough REPUTATION... ... USE POTS OF PERMANENCE.. AND U ABLE TO PLAY HEROIC TERMITARY. .. .

Don't lie please

im doing heroic termitary 3-5 times a day but i still don't have any worthy drop... only pots and crafting supplies

If u think I Iie... don't go. . No one force you to play HEROIC TERMITARY. .... And don't judge before you not tried.. ...

You think gm are fools? They didn't taught on that. I tried it myself and I warning other people's don't do it its a lie.

Idss and Darklorde please don't make a drama here.

just play this game again... sist :)

Not that easy... bro :3

And i'd like to make sure that ppls will ready to help me once i decided to come back xD (too many changes somehow)

Edited by Nestly

tried many times no drops on TT heroic nor BG heroic seeing only pros get drops

true.. . I saw many old players with wepons +9/10 watt haves recent and old.. . 80%gets drop

I'm not pro and today after hard work I got my first drop, just patience, time and obviously seekers that aren't expensive...

That's how our week of galore ends.

Hope you enjoyed it and got a lot of cool and awesome stuff.

And we will have a lot of interesting events in the future, stay tuned!