Rare and epic weapons

x6t3nc3

Example:

You get a staff of eternal frost from dungeon or whatever.

It's just the same as any other staff.

I think there should be a chance to get an even more unique version of every gear. Let's call them

Epic items. Extremely rare.

Difference between a staff of eternal frost and an epic staff of eternal frost?

The epic item has +2.5% more bonuses compared to the regular. Perhaps even more damage. This could work when crafting items/defensive items (extra defence etc.) would be cool. Would inspire some of us to hunt for the absolute best possible gear.

:)

Ehm... The change of getting one like that would be next to nothing as the rarest weapon (lords set I think, example lords waraxe) in game already is hard enough to get. Also they are already strong enough, so there isn't really point making these

Cuz ya kokw, as if physik wasnt already the strongest ayer on US, hes gotta nail his trophy down.

Strong people only want one thing: More power.

Sorry Physik, but I disagree. It would create an even bigger gap between free and paid users.

He's talking about a set of weapons of higher tier than the normal...nothing to do with rich getting stronger cuz dp rates depend purely on luck

In complete honesty it brings out a bit more diversity and better marketing possibilities of these 'revamps' to already present weaps so i agree

Red Weapons-

I dont know how the scale is called overall...

Common

Rare

Unique

Heroic

I think...

So it should be heroic weapons, not epic weapons. But i dont really like this idea...

Red Weapons-

I dont know how the scale is called overall...

Common

Rare

Unique

Heroic

I think...

So it should be heroic weapons, not epic weapons. But i dont really like this idea...

I think ALL the Ice weapons in the game should be of "Heroic" level.

And if Physik wants rare and epic weapons, he could probably buy a Stick of Eternal Frost somewhere...

i saw a suggestion very similar to this!

items that are stronger and rarer than the norm?

[stick Of Eternal Frost] >> [unique Stick Of Eternal Frost] >>> [Elite Stick Of Eternal Frost] >>> [Heroic Stick Of Eternal Frost]

basically like amplification but all stats are increased. maybe also allow them to be manually achieved?

i agree:

• instead of amplify, it can be called refine... where you need various resources to increase the quality of your item(devs can decide what that is i guess). should be a bit harder though(not the same luck system though! xD)
  • and or, bosses can drop various types of these items.

i saw a suggestion very similar to this!

items that are stronger and rarer than the norm?

[stick Of Eternal Frost] >> [unique Stick Of Eternal Frost] >>> [Elite Stick Of Eternal Frost] >>> [Heroic Stick Of Eternal Frost]

basically like amplification but all stats are increased. maybe also allow them to be manually achieved?

i agree:

• instead of amplify, it can be called refine... where you need various resources to increase the quality of your item(devs can decide what that is i guess). should be a bit harder though(not the same luck system though! xD)
  • and or, bosses can drop various types of these items.

this is not a bad idea

• 5 weeks later...

Not bad if they implemented it, I have np. It would be a nice that when getting a weapon, it gives u a chance of getting another upgraded version of it. :)