DK Builder for newbie

Lonex

A complete stun is not possible. Space is always there.

I don't need attention when people automatically bring my fame into topics xD

Your counter is that the space is not enough... that's your fault for being slow/fighting with a PvE build.

Yes I'm garbage at arena with a 80% win ratio in 2v2

And gladiator unable to accepting the fact that paladins are to be nerfed in terms of their aoe in wars (ILLUMINATION WTF, CALL WTF, BANNER WTF) brought in hostility without reason.

Bros want to talk shit.. Give me a flaw first don't go under the alias of me wanting to defend a """op""" Regen skill with 2 minutes cd vamp sacrifice stun sacrifice and a TANK's SECOND survivability skill.

Garbage ass hypocritical players talk shit....

A complete stun is not possible. Space is always there.

I don't need attention when people automatically bring my fame into topics xD

Your counter is that the space is not enough... that's your fault for being slow/fighting with a PvE build.

Yes I'm garbage at arena with a 80% win ratio in 2v2

And gladiator unable to accepting the fact that paladins are to be nerfed in terms of their aoe in wars (ILLUMINATION WTF, CALL WTF, BANNER WTF) brought in hostility without reason.

Bros want to talk shit.. Give me a flaw first don't go under the alias of me wanting to defend a """op""" Regen skill with 2 minutes cd vamp sacrifice stun sacrifice and a TANK's SECOND survivability skill.

Garbage ass hypocritical players talk shit....

Just like i said, the most you'll go is 2v2 since u still can disable 1 and stun other..

U won't go for 3x3 or 5x5 since you're garbage with 0% win ratio.

When someone challenge you into 3x3 and 5x5 you have ton of reason.. and declining..

Its just because you want to perform that stun-chain of yours without none disturb you, so u can call it "you win"... and u only can do in 1v1 and 2v2

You're also still unable to accepting the fact that there is Advantage and Disadvantage in PvP.. Tell me where is the space if u PvP a Warlock/Necro/DK/Druid lmao..

Even there is chance to gouge you while u stun me, u already decrease my HP to 30%, with that 30% HP, after stuns countered u can just kill em easy..

Seems like you unable to accept the fact here.. Since PvP is the only things u so proud at :rofl:

Winning with Full Advantage make u proud.. :rofl:

It's like winning by one-sided fight :crazy:

Edited by Kelvzs

PvP? Not fair

2v2 not fair

3v3 ticket consumption and long arenas..so I don't demand...

5v5 no demand whatsoever

Dude...the same 'stun one kill other' logic can be applied to any arena scenario.

"I lose in PvP and 2v2s....so they're not fair..."

Read what you write dude, might not look like a loud jackass xD

Edited by mailliwdxb

Btw 15/19 wins in 3v3 hehe

Stop talking trash when you've only done 3v3 49 times at this moment of time... XD...

Prove it your party vs my party.. not a random 3x3 :P

All know random is easy win

Btw 15/19 wins in 3v3 hehe

Stop talking trash when you've only done 3v3 49 times at this moment of time... XD...

But for real, I can't stand this :D 15/19 wins in 3v3 eh?

Stuns 2.JPG

At least mine is posted..

Kelvzs.JPG

Edited by Kelvzs

Your pt vs my pt...so the party who's luckier wins Because the chance of stuns working/critical procing is much greater since theater the numbers..but I can deal...I know I'd still win xD

And you want an ss...fine

Edited by mailliwdxb

Idk what I have to prove here...

Is this a question of how good I am.. Or whether I'm lying.. Because in either case I'm stronger than you and I don't ♥♥♥♥♥ out by saying shit like PvP doesn't matter.

I will always be better kelvs ^_^

When I didn't have shadow.. Resi... Def... I still killed you.. it's just a matter of who plays better.. And I clearly do.

post-19717-0-56820600-1479979532_thumb.png

• 2 months later...