DK Builder for newbie

Lonex

ws-db.ru/calculator#8419

Too much HP regen yet high life steal, of course you don't have to enchant amulet and cloak with hp regen. Besides that this build needs lots of gold, but just showing potential and that you don't have to replace life steal for hp regen and still have high hp regen for reserves. 200 how much multiplies x10 ? too much xD

Show me call hitting 2k lel.

Funny how R0land said that they reduced Paladin's HP because we have healing skill, meanwhile look at DK :P

Edited by Gladiator

Look at the palas in Ru if you doubt me.

Btw as a dk..reserve isn't a good substitute for stuns or vamp...use it if you can't get the One you want.

All build has its poitive and negative. As you, your build is for PvP full stun. As me, my DK for PvE I tank many mobs at once Ikr what should I have. And for example lets do Lab solo and see the function of secret reserve. Saturation and hurricane are good too but reserve to avoid if we get low hp.

No they probably changed the mechanics thinking that it was a good idea smh. Secret Reseves' heal effect is not normal HP regeneration; it crits, normal HP regen doesn't. It also ticks faster than normal HP regen as far as I noticed. Also if you look closer in Arena fights or in dungeon, it counts as a heal in the statistics after a fight/run. Like normal healer's heal, and not normal health regeneration. So it is basically a healing skill, the power of which depends on character's HP regen.

Don't even get me started...

Started to? Its NP if you want to share your mind here. I like debate with people as mature people. Not talking trash like others debating about who pro and noob. Share your mind here bro.

X7 procs no hurricane 2minute cd... I've seen max potential and my life steal does better in comparison (pile / stuns / spawn-kronos-faceless tests) 2k dmg output per skill on pala doesn't compare to this unreliable shit skill on dk that takes 4 seconds to proc once reaching the active HP unreliable in PvE and anything that can take you low in PvP won't make a come back. Some people are naive jackasses... God

And lukazz reserve is not a substitute for the pot combo...and read what I said before calling me a PvP dk....just because I can beat you in PvP doesn't make me a pure 'pvp' dk...I have a better PvE tank set lmao.. moving on.

My essay attends to both PvE and PvP..read.

Edited by mailliwdxb

Secret Reserves is a great skill but as a player going for a cheaper tank set up I went with a reserve build and it went well Allowing low amps to tank. It's not a. Over powered skill in pvp it works once and if you get a good high crit on your done. Better to go stun Build

X7 procs no hurricane 2minute cd... I've seen max potential and my life steal does better in comparison (pile / stuns / spawn-kronos-faceless tests) 2k dmg output per skill on pala doesn't compare to this unreliable shit skill on dk that takes 4 seconds to proc once reaching the active HP unreliable in PvE and anything that can take you low in PvP won't make a come back. Some people are naive jackasses... God

And lukazz reserve is not a substitute for the pot combo...and read what I said before calling me a PvP dk....just because I can beat you in PvP doesn't make me a pure 'pvp' dk...I have a better PvE tank set lmao.. moving on.

My essay attends to both PvE and PvP..read.

Lmao all ppl have their purpose. U can tank becoz u had good healer in ur current guild. Ur stun just for single target and Ive said I tank many mobs at once such Lab solo or spawn solo. Saturation and hurricane doesn't enough for me. I need to avoid if I get low hp when hurricane or my saturation in CD.

Secret Reserves is a great skill but as a player going for a cheaper tank set up I went with a reserve build and it went well Allowing low amps to tank. It's not a. Over powered skill in pvp it works once and if you get a good high crit on your done. Better to go stun Build

Look at my post ^

Lel stun cycle-based PvP build is even more broken than Reserves :3

Reserve is broken in PvE, making DK way too tanky, and stop saying it is not reliable, if your 1/4 Reserve with 80 HP regen isn't working good for you, it doesn't make it not reliable. People with a well-PvE-built DK know how strong it is and are playing the game without the need for a healer.

Edited by Gladiator

Do I need to repeat the same shit 10 times over?

Tested max Regen survivability (pile) vs good ls hurricane (me) in PvE

On bosses ranging from spawn to faceless and even kronus... The skill is unreliable since it takes time to proc even after reaching activation HP AND 2 minutes cd...

Aka stop trying to kill a dead horse... Wasted 40k and some MC on the dmg skill anyways...

Btw stun build = 50% success chance not including spaces and stun bypass classes. .

Bless dk... Call it op when you have an entire server of em HINT HINT SAPPHIRE BDS

Not max Regen it seems...read *z*

Edited by mailliwdxb

Ah so one of them alone is not OP. How about 4/4 both? With maxed life steal from enchants and accessories, and as high as possible HP regen from shield, Kronus gears, rings, and guild buff if in Sith. That's still too much heal. Of course you won't die before it regenerates if you have enough def and constantly attacking for life steal, if you do, then you are fighting way too many strong mobs, that no one else can handle without healers :3

And BDs are pretty balanced in PvE. And I'm talking about PvE, because devs don't give a sh*t about 1v1, so you will stay broken, no worries. Aw and don't complain that Reserves isn't making the PvP aspect of DK more OP. Stuns are OP enough.

Look....the thing is I don't use reserve...but I don't find a reason to nerf it just because a pala whines when a no stun dk gets a insta pot after the pala finishes his dmg cycle.

IF ANYTHING takes you to reserve active HP.... it'll kill you within the next few seconds after reserve...simple logic to follow by...eh?

So what is your point here? Nerf a PvE skill? xD

Or do you want to talk about how this opopop pvp skill that is basically extra HP and no stuns....lmao dude..

If anything Paladins op Need a heavy nerf lmao... In pvp and arena there out of hand Oml as a +10 I can't take on +8s without being eaten alive with stuns and banner Dmg but that's besides the point anything reserves is fine. A good skill not the best but good tbh in pve death call actaully more useful cus dg and Lab.

Yep but he won't call his class op because to him they were weak for a while... hypocrisy at it's finest...wants to make himself feel better by calling a shit skill op xD

Do I need to repeat the same shit 10 times over?

Tested max Regen survivability (pile) vs good ls hurricane (me) in PvE

On bosses ranging from spawn to faceless and even kronus... The skill is unreliable since it takes time to proc even after reaching activation HP AND 2 minutes cd...

Aka stop trying to kill a dead horse... Wasted 40k and some MC on the dmg skill anyways...

Btw stun build = 50% success chance not including spaces and stun bypass classes. .

Bless dk... Call it op when you have an entire server of em HINT HINT SAPPHIRE BDS

Not max Regen it seems...read *z*

Pile isn't me, u can't say me as pile.

Gears and stats all different. Mobs just hit me with low dmg. Pile die I still survive.

Ok in my opinion about DK "Secret Reserve" in PvE.
This skill doesn't OP at all, PvE mean Boss/DGs.
Not many DK goes for "Secret Reserve" build and remember its an "Expert Skill" not a Paladin Heal "Base Skill"
Lets take TP DG for the example again.. If you're at DG mean you're with your Party.
DK +10 Full, still dying at tanking TP Heroic Mobs.. While Elfs just Spam AoE and killed everything and tank few little mobs only. Giving a DK an Expert Skill for more Survivality seems wrong? Anyway that skill only activated when your HP at Critical level, And there is chance you're killed before it activated.. Not an "anytime heal" paladin skill.
For PvE there is absolutly nothing wrong with this skill..

My opinion who use this build "Secret Reserve" at PvP
At PvP "Arena" if a DK use this build, they surely Lost their Stun Skill because they put 4/4 on Secret Reserver.. Mean you can deal more damage to em.. At Arena u not fight alone.. Tell your friend to rekt the DK first and kill it before the Reserver heal DK to full.. Anyway, Paladin is very OP  at PvP, they also considered Stun Forever now.. While u done your 1 combo dmg, sure the target is dying already.. so as tank, Paladin can heal anytime, DK only can heal at Critical HP time.. Make sure u killed the DK before the "Secret Reserver" pop out to full.. Figure out how and what to do so u can win em.. I'm sure Elves have a very good skill at Arena.. Such like 4 BDs, 1 Pala Party at 5x5 is like impossible to win.. So ya don't complain about MCs DK skill.. Anyway your Druid have a shit ton of Healing skill.. If you don't want to lose at arena call the druid to play smart and heal yourself..

Let's not talk about DK only in term of 1v1..
Let's talk about it with Party-Cooperation, There is nothing wrong with it..
Everyone know PvP 1v1 at Game is never balanced.. That's why this game is not made for 1v1, PvP = Arena. not 1v1.
Make your best team-work to win your opponent team.. Not judge by 1v1.

Only noob and weak low amp care about 1v1 since they need that overwhelming skill to win, But at Arena they nothing if u work with teamwork..

Anyway, even at Arena, Elves seems have the higher advantage to win anyway.. hahahaha..

So ya, don't complain about MCs when your Faction is already OP af in term of both PvP and PvE

Everything you said is true to an extent, but this Paladin heal and Reserves comparison bugged me.

1- Expert doesn't necessarily mean stronger, because there are experts that are weaker than basic skills.

2- Heals only at critical level and heals shitloads of HP, why would you need to heal at 4k hp anyway? So healing only at critical HP shouldn't be considered as disadvantage. And don't say it activates late, because I saw it activating at more than 2k HP for some DKs, and 1.5k is a sure thing for all.

3- You are comparing around 4-5k heal to around 1k max (Both without crit). Sure, Pala heal has less Cd, but in PvP, a strong enough DK will kill you before you deal 10k damage to him (Even more if we consider Healer's heal in Arena). And in PvE, with party heals and potions, the DK's HP won't drop to critical level or need the skill too much before the cd, I believe the cd is not a problem there, unless you are doing solo and/or you don't wanna spend an HP pots, then you are an asshole who wants his class broken (ofc not meaning you kelvz).

And don't judge too depending on imaginary scenarios in Arena, you never know what could happen. 7 yards Rush by Barb and Rogues? Or 7 yards pull by DK? Then insta kill the squishy Paladin. It is just not valid to judge like that.

Oh yeah and I didn't judge regarding 1v1. Or at least more accurately, most of the times I give examples in PvE in my arguments, and other pro DKs support me with their vids xD

Edited by Gladiator

Ok so we consider at Arena it's all about Luck..

But at PvE "Secret Reserver" build nothing wrong with it..

Its only for PvP its became u must kill DK 2 times their full HP. but only 1v1.. at arena no

We have one dude supporting his broken aoe class that is going to get a nerf soon even though he targets crap skills.

And we have one dude calling pvp a waste while making a Dodge set under the alias of arena even though he won't use resilience.

I don't need help with my defence post on dk kelvs..thanks tho

And gladi reserve sacrifices are much more significant than having max heal on pala (are you sacrificing anything in the latter?).

5-10 seconds active time with 2 minute cd.

Second expert on a tank class giving pure survivability (jokes)

And so pathetic compared to max ls it's not even funny.

If you want to argue on broken skills let's talk about aoe stuns with damage output of 700+ followed by another aoe output of 1k+ followed by an aoe stun with a defence reduced that also deals 500+

Call, circle explosion thing (illumination I believe), foj and banner.

The thing is..we know it's gonna get a nerf..better question is when.

Its called reserved for a reason, its nice to have but the moment you depend on it, you basically ducked (in pve). T3 mobs hit like a truck in case you didnt aware. For mid-amp (like me) its juz like just safety measure/supp for healer, rather put all strains and blame on healer when u die.

In good high amp pt, u basically dont need this skill. Get what I mean?

Some stats about magic dk. Today one of  my friend from eu-emerald told me about his magic dk. He has 512 magic dmg and sharp shadow 4/4 . His sharp shadow dmg is 1300. Yeah normal damage , not critic  ;D  ;D Death call dmg when 1/4 = 170 ------ when 4/4 = 200. Also exhalation of darkness deal 720 dmg at 5/5 . I think you must think about Magic dk  a little bit   :blush: Also he has 450 physcal dmg but ofc with 2 handed spear.

Edited by Omercix

Some stats about magic dk. Today one of  my friend from eu-emerald told me about his magic dk. He has 512 magic dmg and sharp shadow 4/4 . His sharp shadow dmg is 1300. Yeah normal damage , not critic  ;D  ;D Death call dmg when 1/4 = 170 when 4/4 200. Also exhalation of darkness deal 720 dmg at 5/5 . I think you must think about Magic dk  a little bit   :blush: Also he has 450 physcal dmg but ofc with 2 handed spear.

And 4/4 Death Call?

We have one dude supporting his broken aoe class that is going to get a nerf soon even though he targets crap skills.

And we have one dude calling pvp a waste while making a Dodge set under the alias of arena even though he won't use resilience.

I don't need help with my defence post on dk kelvs..thanks tho

Anyway who said i will use Dodge Set without Resilience,, You not even see my build yet and already judge it.. Pls.. "Guru of all Classes"

Hi, It's just my opinion..

PvP is waste because:

1. First Signal always got higher advantage to win.

2. Every classes have their advantage and disadvantage, when at 1v1, a DK can stun chain a rogue, while rogue don't have anything to counter that stun and only able to deal auto atk.. (Of Course DK Win when DK advantage/speciality is to lock 1 player.

3. Even some class let u signal first, if he can tanked your 1st dmg, he just need to counter u with all their stun chains again and u sure dead..

4. PvP 1v1 is not balanced, because the skill of every class is not made with Solo Purpose. U need other classes to make-up the skill to the perfect work.

Anyway, in term of PvP in this game is "Arena" a.k.a Team Fight, Create your best teamwork to beat down your Enemies.. 1v1 is merely Player made PvP Rules.. It's not how the game should be.. Because the PvP in game is 2x2, 3x3, and 5x5, where u must play with your friends and make best teamwork to beat down your enemies.

So... 1v1 is just a player-made pvp rules.. and with that they judge you're pro/noob without knowing their own class advantage and speciality.. All they care is "I beat u" "you dead so i win and im pro"

Edited by Kelvzs

Some stats about magic dk. Today one of  my friend from eu-emerald told me about his magic dk. He has 512 magic dmg and sharp shadow 4/4 . His sharp shadow dmg is 1300. Yeah normal damage , not critic  ;D  ;D Death call dmg when 1/4 = 170 ------ when 4/4 = 200. Also exhalation of darkness deal 720 dmg at 5/5 . I think you must think about Magic dk  a little bit   :blush: Also he has 450 physcal dmg but ofc with 2 handed spear.

Damn, seems like many MDMG DK will born soon :D

Speak for yourself kelvs....

First stun doesn't necessarily mean a win when classes can't have massive damage output or stuns to cut.

A complete stun class will have space in between no matter what

And what about shadow... Blind... GOUGE.. Hex.. Ham.. These are all single opponent skills that aren't viable in arenas due to their distance limit... duration of effect...or just inefficiency.

If you lose to a character don't blame the system..blame your ability to play.

Speak for yourself kelvs....

First stun doesn't necessarily mean a win when classes can't have massive damage output or stuns to cut.

A complete stun class will have space in between no matter what

And what about shadow... Blind... GOUGE.. Hex.. Ham.. These are all single opponent skills that aren't viable in arenas due to their distance limit... duration of effect...or just inefficiency.

If you lose to a character don't blame the system..blame your ability to play.

When class have a massive dmg output, but they can't use skill.. Thats for you called "Massive dmg" Hahaha..

Even you have space to counter that stun, it won't work all time.. Cause of the delay between skill.. and you already deal your next stun.

Not surprised to heard that coming from DK who only boast about his 1v1 win when he have Full Advantage on win cuz of DK Stun-chain.. Well shame on you, you must rely on that to get popularity at game.. For you "I killed you = I win = I'm pro" ... without thinking the Advantage and Disadvantage between class skill. Maybe u already know or i need to give u example lol

And u can't do anything in Arena in teamfight *LOL* probably the most u will do is 2x2,, At 3x3 and 5x5, you're Pop Corn :D

Edited by Kelvzs

When class have a massive dmg output, but they can't use skill.. Thats for you called "Massive dmg" Hahaha..

Even you have space to counter that stun, it won't work all time.. Cause of the delay between skill.. and you already deal your next stun.

Not surprised to heard that coming from DK who only boast about his 1v1 win when he have Full Advantage on win cuz of DK Stun-chain.. Well shame on you, you must rely on that to get popularity at game.. For you "I killed you = I win = I'm pro" ... without thinking the Advantage and Disadvantage between class skill. Maybe u already know or i need to give u example lol

And u can't do anything in Arena in teamfight *LOL* probably the most u will do is 2x2,, At 3x3 and 5x5, you're Pop Corn :D

I stopped arguing with him since pretty long time, it's just not worth it, and he doesn't deserve any attention.

God of death knight, did you ever tried magic dk ? 

Yes.

You lose too much dmg on Hits/Hurricane/Thorn for the gain on Sharp/Call/Exa

here's a guy lucidly explained that we lose.

sharp shadow - 1 goal, you can miss. Hurricane became not misses, hits all around. exhalation of darkness does not pass on the boss. Death call can not be used when we with 2 hand weapon. and moreover do not forget about recharging skills. the result - auto attacks and the hurricane will do more damage.

Edited by WhiteAlex

Yes.

here's a guy lucidly explained that we lose.

sharp shadow - 1 goal, you can miss. Hurricane became not misses, hits all around. exhalation of darkness does not pass on the boss. Death call can not be used when we with 2 hand weapon. and moreover do not forget about recharging skills. the result - auto attacks and the hurricane will do more damage.

Actually I mean for pvp but nwm. Also why do you prefer block rings rather than damage ones ?

Screenshot_2016-11-18-23-59-30.png

For PvE, as a tanker, with High parry and High block needed.. specially if u want tank TP dungeons without dying. Alexwhite probably got 17%+ on both, and it RESIST ton of dmg from mobs.

Actually I mean for pvp but nwm. Also why do you prefer block rings rather than damage ones ?

attachicon.gifScreenshot_2016-11-18-23-59-30.png

For PvP full magic worse than even PvE. Just believe the winner of the arena, just believe))

I dont use block rings in PvP.