THE POWER OF ELF = OUTNUMBERED & OVERPOWERED

adywijaya

No I don't. I'm just telling that your argument is invalid, as both Caravan Camps have two roads leading to it. Eastern has three, actually.

We're talking about roads that lead to T1 ?

Well sorry then, but elves have one path that you can't dodge. Any mc who tried to clear cl, remember this nightmare stair.

Unlike mc side.

He is right only Rouge could pass and only when elf didn't t even notice it's a stupid. map design

Elf are more active than Mc at us server and I don't know why :( maybe

BTW elf who die are Almost 5-10 yards from Stairs

Mc are 8 inside town and 16 min outside the town

when you elf kill mc near pass elf get away and run to Mc land

but when you in elf if you killed him in the bottom of the map by the time you reach Stairs you will find him waiting for you

It's a stupid map design

that All I gonna say

hit t3 is Mission impossible

Well it's possible to hit t3 elves because when you are many mc elves can't hold everyone back like mc cant hold all elves back

Or how about the granite guard/genie location debate?

Genie is far away on seperate island but GG is right next to Nadir and pvp cave. Easier to attack GG....

Granite guard is a bit closer, indeed. Now what's the problem with that?

Makes it easier for the opp faction to block, easy respawn, easy catch.

Easier for the opposite faction to finish their cl quest.

Basically easier for elf harder for mc.

Btw why is bg closer to elves?

Or how about the granite guard/genie location debate?

Genie is far away on seperate island but GG is right next to Nadir and pvp cave. Easier to attack GG....

As i know legion has the invisible class ...

Granite guard is a bit closer, indeed. Now what's the problem with that?

what problem there should be ? Close to sentiels , few squares away from legion town .. No advantage for legion only sentiels ? Legion returns to gg cave in seconds in case of death which makes it harder . Think from all sides before you complain for one . ;)

Stop using rogues as a reason. They've already gotten a massive nerf and aren't the only mc class.

The entrance to the avenger caves is present on both sides at an equal distance making the distance to aa equal. Not my problem if you don't know the path to your own bosses

Heavy one more thing genie is not as close to mc t4 as gg is to elf t4.

Its easier for gg to have a blockade whereas harder for genie in the same respect.

Stop using rogues as a reason. They've already gotten a massive nerf and aren't the only mc class.

The entrance to the avenger caves is present on both sides at an equal distance making the distance to aa equal. Not my problem if you don't know the path to your own bosses

Its easier for gg to have a blockade whereas harder for genie in the same respect.

this is true. But genie dosent have a pvp cave next door to hide in

Genie more far than sentiel caravans and also , legion can block easier if they have warlock blockers . Just one thing , these bosses have no farmers anymore so why opened a conv about it ? Genie and gg location makes sentiels overpowered or what

Heavybow. I never started the topic on boss location, but if you ask me it shows how devs like kissing elf ass.

i dont have a problem with any legion class except for druid and bd.

Both of which have nuking and survivable abilities.

Nerf counter, shield, ham, link, bind setup(druid) and i might consider it balance

Also remove war buffs.

Done.

Ham is the weapon of bladedancer , even before expert skills release , you cant say nerf that. Shield why you forget again this game is not just PvP. Counterstrike is useful but has low duration..and bd is strong when someone knows to control , like every other class , not everyone is the same . Druid is a full support class and eryone started to complain since secret link , thats why it needs a party member . Remove war buff wont happen just because the server Us Sapphire has an issue with legion side , so dont hope .

Edited by heavybowus

Ham is the weapon of bladedancer , even before expert skills release , you cant say nerf that. Shield why you forget again this game is not just PvP. Counterstrike is useful but has low duration..and bd is strong when someone knows to control , like every other class , not everyone is the same . Druid is a full support class and eryone started to complain since secret link , thats why it needs a party member . Remove war buff wont happen just because the server Us Sapphire has an issue with legion side , so dont hope .

Nothing more to add here.

Ham being a basic skill is not a reason to state that it is not op.

Shield, we are talking about wars here...not pvps....a whole array of shield users could easily charge and take a town easy because its a constant def buff.

Counterstrike is broken...serves to get removed...doesnt follow bind mechanics only way to evade is via dodge or parry.

Compare equal amps of all classes...in a very non surprising note bd > all melee by tenfolds.

Druid is an attack + def + support. Prove me wrong. you have aoe binds and massive quad heal.

dots, damage binds, group pull? All for a support class... you got to be joking.

War buff is a problem for not only US but for every server...dont judge if you kindly spill bs.

Elf > mc population vise

Because Elf > mc power wise

X--X i rest my case.

Ham being a basic skill is not a reason to state that it is not op.

Shield, we are talking about wars here...not pvps....a whole array of shield users could easily charge and take a town easy because its a constant def buff.

Counterstrike is broken...serves to get removed...doesnt follow bind mechanics only way to evade is via dodge or parry.

Compare equal amps of all classes...in a very non surprising note bd > all melee by tenfolds.

Druid is an attack + def + support. Prove me wrong. you have aoe binds and massive quad heal.

dots, damage binds, group pull? All for a support class... you got to be joking.

War buff is a problem for not only US but for every server...dont judge if you kindly spill bs.

Elf > mc population vise

Because Elf > mc power wise

X--X i rest my case.

Oh well, lucky then that I have seen that shield consumes up to 1000 damage.

Counterstrike needs to be removed? Let's start talking about Lightning Shield. It also has a short duration and not that high succes chance.

Rogues can easily nuke Bladedancers, Paladins have their totem, Barbarian have an immortality skill, Death Knights have a mute skill, which is ducking annoying.

Druid's skills have been nerfed, Secret Link works only if the Druid is in a party.

War buff is a problem for US and EU servers, the others have interesting results, like, always.

Elf > mc, you're right. If you don't like it, there are plenty of other servers which have the population imbalance inverted.

I'll find myself out.

Actually paladins have only thg banner useful , even that ws nerfed because of the complains . Rogues cant really nuke a bladedancer xD depends. Amd hmm you set all these 'op' classes , nothing to say about legion ones , all bad yes ? Sentiels are more , yes true , but its not because of the skills.

Edited by heavybowus

Lel, en andles discusion *-*

P.S : I no veri wel tat i dun hev eni rites tu jads bcos i em nut a pleyer animure. Bat tis is alsu me section. C:

@Ady : Oi ady, kta temen pa bkn nih? Tuh liat topik yg u buet :3 parah tuh yg suka bnget ngedebat ma org.

Hmm maybe close thread?

Nah , it is funny , looking legion complains on sentiel power becomes hilarious but i love the discussion . Anyone else somethingo add on this ? Must be something else overpowered in sentiels as well yup ! Say them all ^^