THE POWER OF ELF = OUTNUMBERED & OVERPOWERED

adywijaya

Hahaha go on say more curses and you might get banned faster.Uneducated and Noob? I think you're the noob and uneducated! If you a educated why fight me harder when you will just lose! Doesn't mean you gathered information about me you can say it all out.Remember your just new and don't know me.Also nobody knows you why even bother coming here on forums just to fight the power of the sentinels?When its obvious we will win -_-

If you're really a girl then act like a girl. Ur words doesn't deserve any respect. Legion is not stupid and u don't have a permission to judge people coz u ain't god. don't be so high sometimes u need to stomp ur feet on solid ground

Lol now you change topic? Now its all about me being a girl even to i'm a guy.Like i said i just pretended so i can hang around in forums and its none of your business newbie.Did i said Legion stupid? You're a Legion yourself and thought i called every Legion stupid even though i didn't.I didn't said i was higher than you ;) 
Go ahead and try and argue if you're able

haha talk if u want to talk like sentinels will win..dmurk is unknown coz dmurk is my new char. and im not bragging my self to be known in public not like u! if ur really tough tell me ur character name go pvp cave and gank dmurk :-) we will see what will happened next :-) showing ur real powers? come show me i aint scared

haha talk if u want to talk like sentinels will win..dmurk is unknown coz dmurk is my new char. and im not bragging my self to be known in public not like u! if ur really tough tell me ur character name go pvp cave and gank dmurk :-) we will see what will happened next :-) showing ur real powers? come show me i aint scared

Another waste of my time...

Showing my real powers?What a waste of time anyway since i don't play anymore.Are you that outdated? Its common to see who's superior by fighting on PVP cave.But in words i always win.

Quit Embarrassing yourself.I've seen what you really are!

yeah its better for u to stop playing and bring ur new life here in forum :-D be a studio prankster :D :D :D ..

Stop you two thank you , too much off topic and pointless already

• 2 weeks later...

@abduction refer to my prior posts on how elf skills > mc skills war wise... You're new to the game and I'd prefer you not talk bs.... Nerf the aoe and bursts you get a balanced game.... People keep using locks as an excuse, paper armour-low base dmg-ranger counter.

I've seen both mc and elf market...the only difference i notice is that prices are much cheaper on elf due to the amount of people which correlates to the amount of items and.. Stuff....

So we all know that overpopulation is what results in unbalance what's the reason for said overpopulation.

The overpopulated class/faction is better in the games core concept.... I rest my case

@abduction refer to my prior posts on how elf skills > mc skills war wise... You're new to the game and I'd prefer you not talk bs...

I can talk bs wether you like it or not.

• 4 weeks later...

Why Elves out numbered ??? becouse its simple play in FB first map quest....that just my opinion :D

Edited by raguku

• 3 weeks later...

Funny thing was he laughed about that he won't get banned and 3h later I got the permission to ban him :D

Hehe. He continued, even after he was warned :unknw:

Just like I did. 2 times. I may praise myself very lucky.

• 2 weeks later...

MCs... Offense offense go offense! You guys just wait to be raped I dont get it, plan and strategy is key, but with all the TROLLING and EGOS well it makes it hard but during war alot but alot of elfs dont help.

• 1 month later...