THE POWER OF ELF = OUTNUMBERED & OVERPOWERED

adywijaya

Mc is also lazy I told mc tankers n warlock to stay at t5 n rouges should stay at BG tower for attacking the flags but those assholes didn't listen n all warlocks n tankers was coming towards BG for raid n also there was less mc at t 5 to defend now tell me if I am wrong or not n also elves r ducking outnumbered like a group of swarms

Elves player keep bragging that they have strategy in war to tell that they are the real pro *z* but the real fact is mcs are just outnumbered.. Count how many players in mc town during war or even normal days compared to elf town in war or normal days. Then now sentinel keep saying that they are genius or whatsoever? :! Lol the truth is no!!! Remember no fish can swim through the strong current of river flows...

Elves player keep bragging that they have strategy in war to tell that they are the real pro *z* but the real fact is mcs are just outnumbered.. Count how many players in mc town during war or even normal days compared to elf town in war or normal days. Then now sentinel keep saying that they are genius or whatsoever? :! Lol the truth is no!!! Remember no fish can swim through the strong current of river flows...

Who did say sentiels are genius , what you say everyone knows but there is no solution  

Mc have bigger dicks n tits

Alright .. no comments but show me proof

Mc is also lazy I told mc tankers n warlock to stay at t5 n rouges should stay at BG tower for attacking the flags but those assholes didn't listen n all warlocks n tankers was coming towards BG for raid n also there was less mc at t 5 to defend now tell me if I am wrong or not n also elves r ducking outnumbered like a group of swarms

mcs aint lazy , they already knew before war started mc wouldnt win so why bother ? number never lied. watch ur mouth before call whole mcs is asshole.

Edited by AdyWijaya

mcs aint lazy , they already knew before war started mc wouldnt win so why bother ? number never lied. watch ur mouth before call whole mcs is asshole.

i agree 8) ... so haters who always get killed by mcsaken better watch ur mouth..

Haters who always get killed? Is that the common reason that you always think? Or is just your ignorance of your stupid pride.Most Legion hate mcs anyway.

Watch your mouth? It's your mouth that needs to get watched.I'm a legion and i hate being a legion.Is my words an opinion? No!
Its not that about the power of the Sentinels its the stupidity of the Legion.

Oh well but at least i didn't done anything wrong ;)
Yes i'm Seduce  :) 
Mecha what next? I didn't done something wrong for months can you let me live?
-_- i hate the fact that you removed Hotdog's posting ability(the ability to post) but didn't ban him at first but banned him for 10 days but then actually deactivated his account.

YellowDiamond is Seduce, as he said himself already. He is telling the actual truth. I know that because he pm'ed me in-game he created a new forum account. I promised to never tell anyone about this. Which I did.

Mecha, he hasn't done anything wrong, so there is noy really a reason to ban/mute him.

P.S. Don't ban me, please:(

Also i didn't commanded Nosotraes to say those words.Also its so boring not in forums -_- better if i was here than reading it all day not posting its like an isolated person.Do you guys even wondered who i used to be? I'm Seduce and you can't separate me here anymore! jk
But seriously i don't want to get banned again from this argue of drama.I just want to know more about Warspear and have Friends

Edited by YellowDiamond69

Yes welcome back to me!(And if i logged later or tommorrow i just realised i got banned again or got muted or both -_- please no! i want to live here!)

Oh please Mecha or any Mod or Dev please spare me give me 2 chances please i want to post in forums! I don't want to get banned please reply if you want to give me 2 chances! I'm gonna promise to be good :D please don't ban me i know you're talking about me in moderator forums(if not better than a guess) 

Oh please Mecha or any Mod or Dev please spare me give me 2 chances please i want to post in forums! I don't want to get banned please reply if you want to give me 2 chances! I'm gonna promise to be good :D please don't ban me i know you're talking about me in moderator forums(if not better than a guess)

None is talking about u in moderator forum :P

yes thats the main reason of those retarded shemale like you. when my lvl 24 killed many elves in nadir then that moment they start hating at me. .so? is it not a reason for sentinels to hate? keep playing you retarded shemale and better stop sending a "feeling pro" reply coz u aint a pro obviuosly.. and also if u are a legion then why u hate us? nah i think ur a fake a$$ player .. for me as a mcsaken theres no problem with the people, most ppl are nice some are just stupid coz they are fake mcsaken and play sentinel for most of the time... so please shemale shut ur uncensored mouth coz ur feelingness aint needed in this topic..

when you say legion it means all players in mc and forsaken. how can u say that legion is stupid?? are all players stupid? haha u makin me laugh.. some ppl here are professionals in real life and some players are pro gamer too then how can u just say legion are stupid? hmmm maybe ur just carried out of ur hatred *z* if ur characters always lose in pvp against pro legion dont bring ur hate in forum.. bring it back to game ok? :) and shut ur uncenssored mouth :)

yes thats the main reason of those retarded shemale like you. when my lvl 24 killed many elves in nadir then that moment they start hating at me. .so? is it not a reason for sentinels to hate? keep playing you retarded shemale and better stop sending a "feeling pro" reply coz u aint a pro obviuosly.. and also if u are a legion then why u hate us? nah i think ur a fake a$$ player .. for me as a mcsaken theres no problem with the people, most ppl are nice some are just stupid coz they are fake mcsaken and play sentinel for most of the time... so please shemale shut ur uncensored mouth coz ur feelingness aint needed in this topic..

Shemale? Lol remember you're just new here on forums.As i am superior than you in any way.Nobody knows you here but most know me :) so get a life.Are your words superior than mine? Its because you talk like a girl.

Also who said that i'm mad when my sentinel/legion chars get killed by there enemy factions? Are you mad cause my feelings are so much better? And every part of me is saying go get Dmurk.The two of us ain't gonna follow your rules.Come at me without any of your shameful feelings.Are you mad cause most listen to me and not to you? :D

Yes !obviously I'm new in forum only! U are older than me in forum but it doesn't mean that ur words are superior. And ur post sounds noob in this topic. I don't know if u practice the right manners but it seems u are uneducated creature. No ones like ur post coz its bullying the legion. maybe it's better for u to get a job and be professional rather than talking shit in forum