THE POWER OF ELF = OUTNUMBERED & OVERPOWERED

adywijaya

As I've said before I learn fast and I've played many games almost the same as War spear so in fact I know almost everything :3

And if you're gonna accuse me for being new then this isn't the right topic for you :)

Btw, how long have you been playing War Spear? I hope its not your forum account's creation date, for that was 1 week ago.

Edited by Tood

These all are just toodly facts :P but dem expressions :3

Ye bud exactoodly 8)

O_o gid gud Venki and Tood

I have exactly 2 chars on irselnort waiting for you (what's your lvl btw)

she aint playing anymore.

I have just started playing again yesterday :P yeah... As Tood said, i made a druid Nestlya :) a reconstruction of my old dfuid, Nestly xD

Less sellers, too many resellers like adywijaya, fadlymc it looks like ady guild is full of resellers "lonewolf" . No wonder everything is so expensive in mc side. They even buy cloaks rings of event and sell them for higher price :facepalm:

I have just started playing again yesterday :P yeah... As Tood said, i made a druid Nestlya :) a reconstruction of my old dfuid, Nestly xD

Gahhhh, looks like deleting my messed-up druid was more like a sacrifice to make a ritual to make you make a druid which made you play again

Less sellers, too many resellers like adywijaya, fadlymc it looks like ady guild is full of resellers "lonewolf" . No wonder everything is so expensive in mc side. They even buy cloaks rings of event and sell them for higher price :facepalm:

lel really Fadly? Cmon that guy is a mofo

lel really Fadly? Cmon that guy is a mofo

Ooo that guy who keeps chatting on the trade chat (MC)

so reselling is the root of the imbalance on warspear ? get real retard

No, everything is expensive in mc side and resellers are more than sellers. There are resellers in elf side but not like mc side, your whole guild is full of resellers lel. So, that's the reason why I play elf more, cheap items nobody would like to stay in a faction with too many resellers and greedy people like you. If you still don't get the point then kill yourself mate.

No, everything is expensive in mc side and resellers are more than sellers. There are resellers in elf side but not like mc side, your whole guild is full of resellers lel. So, that's the reason why I play elf more, cheap items nobody would like to stay in a faction with too many resellers and greedy people like you. If you still don't get the point then kill yourself mate.

this is why we "warbuff" :D

Resellers are everywhere brother , and other keep the item to sell later , that's the key to profit for those who do not use services because you already know making gold in this game is hard .

Lol, Idk Tood I rarely log on my mc only to talk to some friends there sometimes :/ Only knowing that Fadly is a really bad ganker :facepalm:

If you think firstborn / chosen aren't op in a war oriented game like this you gan go kill yourself you idiotic sack of crap

Now that i got that out of the way the amount of aoe berserker binding skills the long ears have are just ridiculous

Every single class on the side can either nuke,bind or both

The fact that many people play the game and have completely focussed themselves on mc leaves the fact that starting an elf is a waste of time and effort

Devs better nerf these elves good or 'war'spear will die because of a lack of people opposing each other

it's true ref, since the huge update of all expert skills, elves skills seems so overpowered and specially good for arena 5*5 or big war, that's the reason why many ppl transfer to elves now and leaving warspear online an unbalanced game. Look at how effective the AoE skills of elves in war than the crapy skills of mc.. Now elves says they are not op coz they are afraid that devs will nerf their op skills.

Look at how effective the AoE skills of elves in war than the crapy skills of mc.. 

It's the number of players not the skills the classes have

mc= least players

elves = huge amount of player ...

PS: its like 300 spartans , bt only diff is they won the war in movie and we still losing ...

Pointless Post...

Stop Complaining noobs, if you don't want to see the topic just ignore it and let us talk, ik most of the ppl in this topic are just talking crap cuz they want to have a higher post acc.

Stop Complaining noobs, if you don't want to see the topic just ignore it and let us talk, ik most of the ppl in this topic are just talking crap cuz they want to have a higher post acc.

I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you,because I'm so much better.

And every part of me is saying "Go get him."

The two of us ain't gonna follow your rules

Go ahead and try and complain if you're able

Can't you see that our relationship is stable?

But i think you're just mad 'cause you're single

Edited by YellowDiamond69

I'm never going down at the hands of the likes of you,because I'm so much better.

And every part of me is saying "Go get him."

The two of us ain't gonna follow your rules

Go ahead and try and complain if you're able

Can't you see that our relationship is stable?

But i think you're just mad 'cause you're single

Are you in ur period? i think so.

Are you in ur period? i think so.

If you break me apart, i'll just come back newer

And i will always be twice the person that you are

And it's stronger than you

Edited by YellowDiamond69