THE POWER OF ELF = OUTNUMBERED & OVERPOWERED

adywijaya

Moderator that dosent even play the game.......its like having a united states president who lives in europe lol

@sixdog : Dont blame me :3 r0ly chose me... -_- but ofc i will do my best.

Shes not set in-game topics as moderator , she also had in-game experience not totaly a stranger , she does not play warspear but she is here active enough so why not ?

Moderator that dosent even play the game.......its like having a united states president who lives in europe lol

She has played 0.7-3.11, that's like 2 or 3 years. Seems enough experience for me.

Shes not set in-game topics as moderator , she also had in-game experience not totaly a stranger , she does not play warspear but she is here active enough so why not ?

She has played 0.7-3.11, that's like 2 or 3 years. Seems enough experience for me.

Thanks guys, love u both :*

Bd op yes,

druid not, sleep fail? Ded

if 100% chance, druid op

Sleep has to do with connection to server , being close not position bug or delay , higher level = higher chance

I wanted nikdruid aka bugsbunny to be mod the guy tots deserves it :D.

Druids have 2 other dmg negating binds + dot to rely on not only song. Kiting is common for low defs and is not a sin. But being able to completely stop your opponent with 3 skills and heal over time is what give way for druid bein op in any tanks book.

Yup ,if he applies i guess he can easily get it.

Sorry to say but im the best rogue in server in my level and i don´t have to improve my character at all.

U say u play different classes? Congratulations.

But do u know the saying? Jack of all trades, master of none. Maybe if u didn´t waste ur time playing different chars and focused on one as i do, u would have the right to speak  with no grade of ignorance as you do.

Any rogue in game can say the same as i did. Devs made rogues get worse than most classes with expert skills.

As I said before, 2 shit knife throwing skills, 1 skill to catch noob runners and the only good poison skill. 1 "pro" expert skill / 4 available.

Rogues are the only class with that shit expert skills percentage.

You also claim that stealth is really pro skill, you also show your ignorance. Maybe you can consider it as the best rogue skill. Necros can consider sleep as their best skill. Bds can consider counterstrike as their best skill. Etc etc etc.

And now you tell me why devs made most of the classes with the capacity to cancel our stealth skills. Palas through banners, shamans through totems, magues through that new expert skill that can see rogues in stealth. Druids with forest song or others. Bds through that running skill with a chance to stun.

So as you can see, our "best skill, stealth", can be canceled as well through most classes. Add this to the fact of having 2/4 and a half shit expert skills, and you have the current situation of rogues.

And what is the solution? Amplifying your damage as hell as I did, or being a shit rogue. And even being a killing machine as I am, its hard to win most players with same high amplifications due to their best expert skills.

It´s ok for me because i am the best in my level, but the only good rogues are those that have +10 items, and no other kind of player has to get that amp to win others.

U can think whatever you want, but this is a real fact, and unless u have been playing a decent rogue for so long as i do, u better be quiet.

the point is elf has got better skill & better expert when mcs getting over nerfed in every updated , thats whats makes elf population grow so fast and that is the main problem in every server when war is coming is just like Rape Hour for mcs, and yet dev still close their eyes to see this situation , a thread with 12 pages probably will open their eyes. i hope.

Druids have 2 other dmg negating binds + dot to rely on not only song. Kiting is common for low defs and is not a sin. But being able to completely stop your opponent with 3 skills and heal over time is what give way for druid bein op in any tanks book.

Yup ,if he applies i guess he can easily get it.

Actually he did apply, a year ago when the vacancy had just opened. Try to check http://forum.warspear-online.com/index.php/topic/24334-applications-for-moderator-positions/page-1

Aaaand yeah, like him too, he is friendly, helpful, and respecful, even though he is younger than me, he seems wise :) one of my fav forum person indeed :give_rose:

Edited by Ivy Livi

the point is elf has got better skill & better expert when mcs getting over nerfed in every updated , thats whats makes elf population grow so fast and that is the main problem in every server when war is coming is just like Rape Hour for mcs, and yet dev still close their eyes to see this situation , a thread with 12 pages probably will open their eyes. i hope.

They already know it , its their game they know everything . The thing is they cant tell someone play the other side when he likes the other , that would make them lose clients , so they cant really help it . And dont say legion has bad skills thats not correct , giving as example only one class that you claim that has bad skills , i can say also that paladin has only the banner ( nerfed also bcs legion was complaining as hell) and it's harad's call skill (like rogue jump , just also needs the banner to work) , all other paladin skills are useless , so do complain that devs keep supirting elf side bcs you are wrong.

Superiority can be compared to inferiority

Lmao , throwing no sence a off topic stuff all the time wont really help this situation lel :P

Hmm a mere Lord does not speak to mere peasants.As a Lady i make peasants work harder.We Sentinels were born to win.The Firsborn's Swords,Bows, and Magic and The Chosen's Mace,Sword,Shield and Magic are more than a match than the dirty peasants in arms.

Edited by YellowDiamond69

They already know it , its their game they know everything . The thing is they cant tell someone play the other side when he likes the other , that would make them lose clients , so they cant really help it . And dont say legion has bad skills thats not correct , giving as example only one class that you claim that has bad skills , i can say also that paladin has only the banner ( nerfed also bcs legion was complaining as hell) and it's harad's call skill (like rogue jump , just also needs the banner to work) , all other paladin skills are useless , so do complain that devs keep supirting elf side bcs you are wrong.

Lmao , throwing no sence a off topic stuff all the time wont really help this situation lel :P

Well,mate, i think you are wrong about palas. For me they are the best choice for noobs and useless players, so this class is not bad at all for them.

Why? Banner is the main skill for them. And banner works as magic damage. Most players rely on physical defense (I am a good exaple of it, with 4k physical defense and 1,6k magic defense), so if u want to get low damage from banner you must improve the magic resil. If not, you eat quite a lot of damage. Just use charge/jump, use the trap skill and place banner, and wear weapon + skill to survive more, and that is all yhou need.

For that reason i think its a good class, so easy and lamer to use that even the worst players could do well with it.

Well,mate, i think you are wrong about palas. For me they are the best choice for noobs and useless players, so this class is not bad at all for them.

Why? Banner is the main skill for them. And banner works as magic damage. Most players rely on physical defense (I am a good exaple of it, with 4k physical defense and 1,6k magic defense), so if u want to get low damage from banner you must improve the magic resil. If not, you eat quite a lot of damage. Just use charge/jump, use the trap skill and place banner, and wear weapon + skill to survive more, and that is all yhou need.

For that reason i think its a good class, so easy and lamer to use that even the worst players could do well with it.

Paladin is not for noobs , anyone can become good in one class if he wants it. Paladin just like barbarian were the least classes you could see around , still are but less, banner saved paladin . He got a good skill and got nerfed to split , as a result to even be useless in pvp cave if u mean that, so u dont really have to worry about your magic def, if u ever find a pala.

Everyone relies on damage you mean , defence most do not care and do not know what is resilience , so most put phy defence runes , thats worse than being a paladin ,mate.

Ah firstborn swarming over MC again, hasnt changed much since I left lol.

Back then the elfs were outnumbering but we're overall weaker than MC players.

It was easy to siege the first elf town from nadir with 5 MC shamans.

Good times :D

Edited by ycheung

us sapphire owning all wars atm, mainly cuz weak mcs only go for the easiest class: rogue.

-game too hard, newbie lock? 

-yea, quests hard an greedy cashers wont help :c

-go make a rogue, it's fun an easy c:

-*makes rogue* *becomes casher* *goes +10* *doesn't win a single war*

that leads to an overpopulation of rogues, an lack of cool classes fur war liek lock

-go make a rogue, it's fun an easy c:

-*makes rogue* *becomes casher* *goes +10* *doesn't win a single war*

that leads to an overpopulation of rogues

Thats the logic of every player who chooses rogue , just the fun and damage

And the nuke. I have been "raped" by several rogues within seconds. Even with ~4k hp and not that high def that's quite a prestation lol.

Thats the logic of every player who chooses rogue , just the fun and damage

I chose a rogue cuz i love ganking, I actually have a shaman and rogue and use them only for that and arena sometimes.

Or can you find a better class than Rogue,shaman and warlock for gank? lol i don't think so.

Edited by baskentliii