THE POWER OF ELF = OUTNUMBERED & OVERPOWERED

adywijaya

Its all about strategy, rogues can use stealth and attack and deal lots of dmg while rest could stay behind and defend, although it is true there are more elf players and that helps of course.

Funny ha...especially seing some of you high levels run with buff lmao.

I dont hold any personal hate against factions...hell im making a bd.

But a good amount and by good i mean a real good amount of elves are just pure annoying.

And nosa.

You are comparing a shaman to a full tank.

I have no problem fighting shams with lightning because i know they dont have any other skill to hold you in place and touch in several areas *sexual inuendo pew pew* bds tank...and give soo much dmg.

dont try balancing bds by calling other classes out....the classes you were talking about are only as good as the amp it holds...dont go up to +10s going all like 'imma have more magical rng skill than you because i know im pro' and expect to win.

Bd has a perfect conbo of stun galore, dmg and def...

gimme a server that hasnt gotten a 3-1 elf win..

Dont include 'sa' cause that one is dead.

You legioners are built for wars....this isnt 1v1 im talking about...i want the devs to atleast nerf yall so that we have a fighting chance.

It gets pissing off when the right of t4 is being blocke every hour, or every cl boss being camped by elves in our territory.

And nosa.

You are comparing a shaman to a full tank.

I have no problem fighting shams with lightning because i know they dont have any other skill to hold you in place and touch in several areas *sexual inuendo pew pew* bds tank...and give soo much dmg.

dont try balancing bds by calling other classes out....the classes you were talking about are only as good as the amp it holds...dont go up to +10s going all like 'imma have more magical rng skill than you because i know im pro' and expect to win.

Bd has a perfect conbo of stun galore, dmg and def...

gimme a server that hasnt gotten a 3-1 elf win..

Dont include 'sa' cause that one is dead.

You legioners are built for wars....this isnt 1v1 im talking about...i want the devs to atleast nerf yall so that we have a fighting chance.

It gets pissing off when the right of t4 is being blocke every hour, or every cl boss being camped by elves in our territory.

Noso*

Well yes, the difference between them is that a Shaman can kill a Bladedancer without even letting him touch him.

Not EVERY Bladedancer give much damage, I'm the living example that a high level player can have low amps.

Every class is good if +10.

Hehe, true. Counter Strike needs a nerf.

Russian servers and Brazilian server, you're welcome.

SA actually has always 3-0 for the Sentinels.

Firstborn are Dancers that's why we are Overpowered.Overpopulation seems unbalanced but is normal.In Waspear Story The Legion outnumber the Sentinels 10 to 1 so its legal

Edited by YellowDiamond69

I dont hold any personal hate against factions...hell im making a bd.

You are on the good way  :good: if you need any help dont mind to bother me n  send a pm ;) 

Shamans = druids

A tank cant beat a caster if he keeps space unless you beat the living shit out of him before he starts his 'you cant touch dis session'.

Fight a +5 sham in a cl war rush or something they rarely get on pvpcave you'll see how bds could take em out before they're able to blind you.

If you plan on taking +8-+10s and win you are horribly wrong.

And yes i am making a lvl 14 bd. I already bought a set of +6 gear meh.

Its all about strategy, rogues can use stealth and attack and deal lots of dmg while rest could stay behind and defend, although it is true there are more elf players and that helps of course.

You are the living proof of the ignorance. We rogues are now shit thanks to devs. Our new expert skills are useless except poison. 2 throwing knifes skills? Pathetic. And jump to avoid runner players? Not enough. Most of the other classes got 3 or 4 pro expert skills while we just have 1. If a rogue is pro, it has a chance to win similar amp other classes. Ir not, it is a completely waste of time.

Shamans = druids

A tank cant beat a caster if he keeps space unless you beat the living shit out of him before he starts his 'you cant touch dis session'.

Fight a +5 sham in a cl war rush or something they rarely get on pvpcave you'll see how bds could take em out before they're able to blind you.

If you plan on taking +8-+10s and win you are horribly wrong.

And yes i am making a lvl 14 bd. I already bought a set of +6 gear meh.

Not true, some druids dont kite

Also shamsn arre not druids. I wish they were, but unfortunately not. Shamans are damage based, whereas druids are stun based

Bd op.

You are the living proof of the ignorance. We rogues are now shit thanks to devs. Our new expert skills are useless except poison. 2 throwing knifes skills? Pathetic. And jump to avoid runner players? Not enough. Most of the other classes got 3 or 4 pro expert skills while we just have 1. If a rogue is pro, it has a chance to win similar amp other classes. Ir not, it is a completely waste of time.

Bro your arguments are not subjective at all and I see that you play rogue in main char probably due to the way you speak but man I play different classes and no man rogue isn't shit, stop complaining and improve your character... :facepalm:

Every class has his turn who gets better , rogue is a nuke if has high amp like you are jarla , throwing knifes low damage , true , but have patience and wait the possible next skill release .

Also shamsn arre not druids. I wish they were, but unfortunately not. Shamans are damage based, whereas druids are stun based

Bd op.

Its how everyone takes it , and depends from char build and skill set . Bd op err not always .

Bro your arguments are not subjective at all and I see that you play rogue in main char probably due to the way you speak but man I play different classes and no man rogue isn't shit, stop complaining and improve your character... :facepalm:

Sorry to say but im the best rogue in server in my level and i don´t have to improve my character at all.

U say u play different classes? Congratulations.

But do u know the saying? Jack of all trades, master of none. Maybe if u didn´t waste ur time playing different chars and focused on one as i do, u would have the right to speak  with no grade of ignorance as you do.

Any rogue in game can say the same as i did. Devs made rogues get worse than most classes with expert skills.

As I said before, 2 shit knife throwing skills, 1 skill to catch noob runners and the only good poison skill. 1 "pro" expert skill / 4 available.

Rogues are the only class with that shit expert skills percentage.

You also claim that stealth is really pro skill, you also show your ignorance. Maybe you can consider it as the best rogue skill. Necros can consider sleep as their best skill. Bds can consider counterstrike as their best skill. Etc etc etc.

And now you tell me why devs made most of the classes with the capacity to cancel our stealth skills. Palas through banners, shamans through totems, magues through that new expert skill that can see rogues in stealth. Druids with forest song or others. Bds through that running skill with a chance to stun.

So as you can see, our "best skill, stealth", can be canceled as well through most classes. Add this to the fact of having 2/4 and a half shit expert skills, and you have the current situation of rogues.

And what is the solution? Amplifying your damage as hell as I did, or being a shit rogue. And even being a killing machine as I am, its hard to win most players with same high amplifications due to their best expert skills.

It´s ok for me because i am the best in my level, but the only good rogues are those that have +10 items, and no other kind of player has to get that amp to win others.

U can think whatever you want, but this is a real fact, and unless u have been playing a decent rogue for so long as i do, u better be quiet.

The Blade Dancer dances with his blades.A Rogue doesn't dances because he is alone.He may use two swords but doesn't dances.

Be careful, because a noob blade dancer can clash with their own blades while dancing, stick them and die...

Edited by Jarlaxxle

Noso*

Well yes, the difference between them is that a Shaman can kill a Bladedancer without even letting him touch him.

now i see how noob you are.

I have played every class being +10 (no, all the chars weren't mine) and druids,bds would slap any class even if they aren't +10..... improve your character? this really came from a guy who only plays in lv6? lmao 

for me a +10 rogue is like a +7 bd  :facepalm:  Recently i saw iluvweed ganking in pvp cave  and a bd (don't remember his name,but he was +8+7 cuz i inspected him with my little spy :P ) just came and ducked up him and they were both full of hp and iluv was buffed with power card and scroll

Edited by baskentliii

now i see how noob you are.

Noob, noob, what's a noob? It's some common thing that close combattants can't touch casters, mister.

Whats this Topic anyway? Some psycho yelling that Sentinels are the best because we are the best -_-
Now its talking about random obvious ingame related arguing.

Noob, noob, what's a noob? It's some common thing that close combattants can't touch casters, mister.

You should see a pvp between Physik's bd and Falconxxx shaman and check if close combattants can't touch casters ;)

PS: Falconxxx is like the 4th strongest shaman in our server

PSS: Yellowdiamons, the guy who created this topic would slap all ur chars one by one

Edited by baskentliii

You should see a pvp between Physik's bd and Falconxxx shaman and check if close combattants can't touch casters ;)

PS: Falconxxx is like the 4th strongest shaman in our server

PSS: Yellowdiamons, the guy who created this topic would slap all ur chars one by one

Never heard of Falconxxx. Well, as i said before, some time ago, there are always exceptions.

I've ever heard Falconxxx :) yeah kinda good shaman.

P.S. A little mod is watching all of your words and actions from over here. No worries :)!

Whats this Topic anyway? Some psycho yelling that Sentinels are the best because we are the best -_-

The day i see any elf of my level doing what i do, maybe i believe ur words xD

Err no one is perfect , arguing has no results , patience is everything . And jarla , rogue is not a bad class , who many classes cant kill.

Err no one is perfect , arguing has no results , patience is everything . And jarla , rogue is not a bad class , who many classes cant kill.

bad class or the fact that devs made rogues worst is not the same.

The idea of making expert skills wasnt the fact to disable stealth , that they can do it is another thing . And by the way , who knows rogue will avoid the disable . About bad skills .. Yeah needs better there, dunno what. What i know is that rogue used to be strong much before, less now.

Sorry to say but im the best rogue in server in my level and i don´t have to improve my character at all.

U say u play different classes? Congratulations.

But do u know the saying? Jack of all trades, master of none. Maybe if u didn´t waste ur time playing different chars and focused on one as i do, u would have the right to speak  with no grade of ignorance as you do.

Any rogue in game can say the same as i did. Devs made rogues get worse than most classes with expert skills.

As I said before, 2 shit knife throwing skills, 1 skill to catch noob runners and the only good poison skill. 1 "pro" expert skill / 4 available.

Rogues are the only class with that shit expert skills percentage.

You also claim that stealth is really pro skill, you also show your ignorance. Maybe you can consider it as the best rogue skill. Necros can consider sleep as their best skill. Bds can consider counterstrike as their best skill. Etc etc etc.

And now you tell me why devs made most of the classes with the capacity to cancel our stealth skills. Palas through banners, shamans through totems, magues through that new expert skill that can see rogues in stealth. Druids with forest song or others. Bds through that running skill with a chance to stun.

So as you can see, our "best skill, stealth", can be canceled as well through most classes. Add this to the fact of having 2/4 and a half shit expert skills, and you have the current situation of rogues.

And what is the solution? Amplifying your damage as hell as I did, or being a shit rogue. And even being a killing machine as I am, its hard to win most players with same high amplifications due to their best expert skills.

It´s ok for me because i am the best in my level, but the only good rogues are those that have +10 items, and no other kind of player has to get that amp to win others.

U can think whatever you want, but this is a real fact, and unless u have been playing a decent rogue for so long as i do, u better be quiet.

translating for those too lazy to read it all:

"I'm the bestI'm the best, * fallacious text about rogues needing buffs *,  I'm the bestI'm the best, * more fallacious text about rogues needing buffs *"

Edited by nabnecro

Good. Can you close this (now) pointless thread? :P

There is no reason for that,well,as i know you are just here to spam thats all you do.

Jarlax you know :D thats how the things in the game are now....Elfs cry cuz of our skills and devs nerf us,but if we cry about their skills they make them better than before :D

Livina we already know that and we are not breaking any rule. ty :D

Edited by baskentliii

Bd op.

The special butterflies that have +10 armour who tank hits dont make up 1/50 of the faction.

Both aim to keep space between them like duh...roots/blind....every caster isnt a 4k def tank.

Shamans carry bulk damage whereas druids carry stun to provide damage without recieving any

Stating that both deliever damage equally but shaman in bulk whereas the druid over time.

This is where i believe its unfair. Im okay with casters nuking but being able to keep a distance + stun you until you die is op especially with heal over time.

Fighting shamans as any other class atleast makes it hittable and the only skill that dissables is blind.

Whereas druids....they make sure you dont get a chance to hit...and with distance in between making it op.

And you said it..bd is op.

Bd and druid is equally op.

I've ever heard Falconxxx :) yeah kinda good shaman.

P.S. A little mod is watching all of your words and actions from over here. No worries :)!

Completely irrelevant to the topic.

@maili : this is for your answer -_- *woosh, i sense kinda personal hate here*

@sixdog : Dont blame me :3 r0ly chose me... -_- but ofc i will do my best.

Edited by Ivy Livi