THE POWER OF ELF = OUTNUMBERED & OVERPOWERED

adywijaya

You can say that but still .. counter attack has buff for little time but also a good cool down so .. ya op skill .

I refer you to Shaman's Lightning Shield: Long cooldown, but long buff. Same effect as bladedancer, except it's magic damage. Since a moderate amount of players don't have THAT much magic defense, me included, it deals way more damage to other players/animals than Counter Strike does. Counter Strike has moderate cooldown and short buff, but works with physical damage. Many people have high physicial defense, making Counter Strike less effective in PvP than Lightning Shield.

Even being a short buff you have to admit that it is an OP skill against melees. Use hamstring with that so the enemy is forced to attack you even for a few seconds and the enemy life goes down really fast.

I have pvped all the best bds in game, and even taking 3k from their 4,2k or more life using hits from stealth,crits and poison,as soon as they harmstring and use counter i am dead in secs.

However, we rogues got 2 real pro expert skills that means throwing knifes that damage 500 as much.... great improvement.

Our new skill seems to be patience, and maybe 1 day devs will make a pro expert skill as counter in bd haha

Poison is good skill and also on high level .. kinda better damage than hamstring .. now it got better coz in the past counter attack worked on poison now not . Well rogue so many damage skills , more would make him eternal xD

Poison is good skill and also on high level .. kinda better damage than hamstring .. now it got better coz in the past counter attack worked on poison now not . Well rogue so many damage skills , more would make him eternal xD

Lol, are you joking? hahaha. Many damage skills? gouge, kick in the back, dodge, and extermination. 4 skills that are not damage skills.

and then we have 2 noob skills about throwing knifes...

Maybe you wanted to refer to elf magues,that have a lot of damage skills... xd

Mages are warlock type not rogue .. well locks have half stuns and half damage .. mags are damage most but too light

a BD with 2 axes have more base dmg than a staff, resulting in strongest hit than the shaman shield.

1 weapon has more damage than shaman's stave xD 

Shamans have always been the best class for pvp- whether you admit it or not. Lightning shield is amazing. Lasts ~45 seconds. ~20 second cooldown left afterwards. Does insane dmg. So does totem.

totem has big rage is awesome on pvp .. But counter attack still beats it if bd has high damage hehe .. If u saw it .. Counter attack on 4th level has 50 % chance to deal back which lightning shield has enough less i can say. Anyway .. Thats not the right topic for this discussion.

You guys really need to understand that some skills scale with the amount of opponent, and that some other are single target.

What do u compare now? Edited by heavybowus

What class did you make on elf side physil ? Not a complain, I'm just curious ;)

I bet druid :)

i started as a shaman, dont forget, 2/3 years of being a shaman, i simply wanted something new :)

Nah it doesnt need to be nerfed .. Dem 2k crits i love .. Anyway theres not a reason to nerf

2k crits is the reason to nerf it:)

Why are people telling us to switch to elf? Do what .. Be forced to switch and leave all the money we invested in our characters because their is nothing being done to fix the population issue? This is an easy way out and allows GMs to do nothing.

If we are forced to switch to ELF's because of GMs lack of action and assistance to fix the population , than I'd imagine that we would be credited the mcoins we spent on those characters as we are being forced to switch just to enjoy a game that we supported with real money so all those who don't could play it for free.....

Seems to make any sense to you??

How about GMs do something.. Lock ELF's for a while so players make mc and forsaken. By failing to act when this first was becoming and issue has allowed it to escalate to the problem it is now...

I would happily switch to EU English server if GMs credited ever last mcoin I invested my money into. This is not what I am paying my USD $ for , for no support.. No email responses...(been 2 weeks with no response to my support request) .. Being forced to switch factions and leave characters I've worked and spent money on because GMs do nothing but host extra mcoin events.

This is completely unprofessional, GMs need to provide a warning when you download the game informing new players about the population difference so new players like myself don't join forsaken.. Spent 200$ the first 2 days on... Than hit map two and see their first war and realize that they just threw 200$ dollars down the drain...

This is definitely material to contact google and the BBB as they are obligated by their agreement with google to provide a quality game.. Provide notifications to new players about bugs or problems they may face in game.. Simply put.. Warspear can be removed from the google play store because of not doing so. I have already contacted google support along with the BBB and will be demanding a refund or my account to be credited the total amount of mcoins I have spent so I can switch to a more balanced server to be able to enjoy the product I'm paying for.

Before anyone says they blocked elf creation.. I made one just now to show you we are being lied to and nothing is really being done to combat the population issue

wmi3jl.png

Made just now after being told they locked it.. What a crock of crap.. Any more lies people want to say without checking and backing their claim

Edited by MoreMcoins

Problem is that it isn't locked. I was able to make an elf this morning to see what the market , trade and chats were like.. And compared to what the mc/forsake is like.. You can clearly see the difference in population

MoreMcoins your problem is the buff that sentiel side gets or what ? Or u forgot the fact that cant create elves at the moment because they blocked it coz of unbalance .. Its true

MoreMcoins your problem is the buff that sentiel side gets or what ? Or u forgot the fact that cant create elves at the moment because they blocked it coz of unbalance .. Its true

Not true. Made an elf this morning to check population differences.

Why are people telling us to switch to elf? Do what .. Be forced to switch and leave all the money we invested in our characters because their is nothing being done to fix the population issue? This is an easy way out and allows GMs to do nothing.

If we are forced to switch to ELF's because of GMs lack of action and assistance to fix the population , than I'd imagine that we would be credited the mcoins we spent on those characters as we are being forced to switch just to enjoy a game that we supported with real money so all those who don't could play it for free.....

Seems to make any sense to you??

How about GMs do something.. Lock ELF's for a while so players make mc and forsaken. By failing to act when this first was becoming and issue has allowed it to escalate to the problem it is now...

I would happily switch to EU English server if GMs credited ever last mcoin I invested my money into. This is not what I am paying my USD $ for , for no support.. No email responses...(been 2 weeks with no response to my support request) .. Being forced to switch factions and leave characters I've worked and spent money on because GMs do nothing but host extra mcoin events.

This is completely unprofessional, GMs need to provide a warning when you download the game informing new players about the population difference so new players like myself don't join forsaken.. Spent 200$ the first 2 days on... Than hit map two and see their first war and realize that they just threw 200$ dollars down the drain...

This is definitely material to contact google and the BBB as they are obligated by their agreement with google to provide a quality game.. Provide notifications to new players about bugs or problems they may face in game.. Simply put.. Warspear can be removed from the google play store because of not doing so. I have already contacted google support along with the BBB and will be demanding a refund or my account to be credited the total amount of mcoins I have spent so I can switch to a more balanced server to be able to enjoy the product I'm paying for.

Before anyone says they blocked elf creation.. I made one just now to show you we are being lied to and nothing is really being done to combat the population issue

wmi3jl.png

Made just now after being told they locked it.. What a crock of crap.. Any more lies people want to say without checking and backing their claim

I tried to make a new elf char in 2 ways :

1. I tried to make a new elf in my account that already have elf char on it in US server, so if I make a new one in US server too, there's no problem in making it. I don't even need to try spamming "create" button.

2. I tried to make a new elf in totally new account, with blank slot of chars. Tried several times, n still, cant even create a single elf char in US server.

They allow u to make a new elf, only if u already have an elf char in ur account.

Devs already said it in 4.10 update.

No threshold for new character creation of prevailing Alliance, if the player already has a character there.

Exactly .. Legion cant switch to sentiel side if they dont have one already .

Edited by heavybowus

Guess what! Every player used to be resisted to make one faction's classes per account...

Ehmm, so it is still working that way til now? %) one acc = one alliance

Edited by Lady Livina

I can understand that you're getting bored of tour shaman ofc

So... it's a druid ? :blush:

There are many druids , they are strong as class and have nice skills , other good caster is mage which there is lack of them .. But to be good needs amp enough , so druid or priest who has dat op pew elusive hehe... If can spend mc try mage ;)

Every account on legion (or almost every) had at least 1 sentinel character before that devs decided to lock elve side, so they could discover elf side, market, spy boss for cl, or just talk with the sentinels.

this new restriction effect only new players. :)

Precisely. Maybe that's why MrMcoin can make a new elf.

Well we can say almost everyone has tried both sides even if not focusing the same on them , so anyone can follow what he believes .

This game luv elf players. The only way to get to elf t4 is though a tiny gap of stairs but mc t4 has a freakin open highway to it

This game was a waste of my money , I've spent 2 days trying to sell sets of extra pockets and other items.. Our market (mc/forsaken) is so deprived .. I spent $ for mcoins to be able to sell items for gold to buy better equipment but my side has no real market for trades.

Finding low level dungeon party's are also rare AF , finding boss help.. Barely happens..

ELF's and chosen have no problem with anything that we have problems with. A simple lock doesn't affect anything since most players already have an elf like mentioned before so the lock is useless. The higher lvls can up and leave for ELF's... New players will be stuck fending for themselves ..

This is a complete mess. Until I see some real change I won't recharge.. Things continue to get worse and I'll just look for a new game.. Like I said before .. I think its beyond the fixing point. Many a new server would be a good idea.. Incorporate a system that only allows for one faction character creation and staff monitor numbers from the start to keep population balance..

It took you to long to act on the issue the first time and that's what is the cause of the current issue... If you properly monitor a server from the start , this could have been combated and possibly had made the best server

Yes it is a complete mess and the only solution is to switch servers. Devs should have worried about population balance from the start, now it's just too late to do anything about.

Same thing with guild system, on Sapphire there is only one strong level 6 guild. The other guilds will never catch up because we all known people who wants tournament rewards save their quests and join the guild which can have more people in it. Because of that, the high leveled guild is the only guild who will keep making tremendous amount of GP while the others will just have casual players or people who doesn't do GP. The gap will keep increasing exponentially.

This game luv elf players. The only way to get to elf t4 is though a tiny gap of stairs but mc t4 has a freakin open highway to it

Eastern Caravan Camp has two highways leading to the town, just as the Western Caravan Camp :blush:

As one who has played both sides for about 3-4 years ive only seen elfs become more over powered. Skill nerfs on elf are only banner while circle, ricochet, etc have all been nerfed on mc because elfs complained. Ive seen people complain daily on mc about skills like secret link, druids heal 800+ instantly full health no other class has that ability even a full +10 necro or priest crit healing (unless using no health gears). Bds Just hide behind shield and ham and let counter kill others. Mages have the ability to see rogues in stealth which means a base skill is now useless. Yes i know all the elfs are gonna say stuff in return "mc are the over powered ones just look at locks" theres maybe only 3 locks that can go head to head with a healer, one ham from a bd theyre dead, etc. Rogues have stealth see mage skills. Need I go on? the point is elfs over the years have become a more powerful and now its to the point of unbalancing the game (biggest reason being expert skills). Something should be done but it wont most likely been asked for, for about the past 6 months and nothing has. Basically its now live with it and wait for the next unbalance in elfs favor and hope you can enjoy the game without PvP. 

And to everyone whos gonna hate on this please it makes for great entertainment. Denial is a human self defense mechanism.  ;)

Hmm all the complains on bds , dont foget mages were long time weak as class , now you complain they got a skill for invisibility just . Lol . Just the prob mc are less dont complain on everything you see , not everything is unfair if you sit and analyze everything 

And not everyone joins the war , barely to see 10 mcs defending only . Sentiels go just walking . Well maybe sometimes the time of the war is an issue and many dont go .. but still never see legion in US

Edited by heavybowus