THE POWER OF ELF = OUTNUMBERED & OVERPOWERED

adywijaya

And ady, when you are strong, you don´t need any buff, so stop wasting your time here and just standing at town and go getting better items lol

I love this game , I just started today as a shaman. spent about 100$ , and now I am worried. With the daily challenge of keeping our faction population here instead of switching I am worried that my faction will slowly die off making trades/farms/ dungeons impossible.

Is their any way to transfer my gold and items from my shawman to a sentinel toon if I choose or force to switch to enjoy what I'm paying for?

I really would love to continue my shawman but if mc continue to rapidly lose population like this I'll be forced to start a character on the other faction side just so I have people to play with.

If I can't transfer I will definitely be upset as I just through 100$ out the bloody window. If that's the case I'll call my credit card and contest my purchases because that isn't what I'm spending my money to do.

The discussion should be ended. We all are have known that elves are overpopulated, but i must say that the both sides are overpowered, not only the sentinel. Most mcs in this community have said that they all don't care about the silly buffs gotten by the elves.

Legionn must lock this topic :)

We all are have known that elves are overpopulated, but i must say that the both sides are overpowered, not only the sentinel.

You have no rights to judge since you dont play.

posts on forums are meant to be argumentental so as to look at the pros and cons, nothing over here is personal. This topic is just that...and hence in no need of locking :)

Edited by mailliwdxb

You have no rights to judge since you dont play.

posts on forums are meant to be argumentental so as to look at the pros and cons, nothing over here is personal. This topic is just that...and hence in no need of locking :)

Yep i know it very well. But... I'm also the the part of the community. I always observe everything in this community.

As i saw no argumentation happens, i was just thinking of 'perhaps this need to be locked'. Well that just my humble suggestion. I didnt do any judgement. And why should this be debated as this is already obvious? :)

The discussion should be ended. We all are have known that elves are overpopulated, but i must say that the both sides are overpowered, not only the sentinel. Most mcs in this community have said that they all don't care about the silly buffs gotten by the elves.

Edited by Livina

A suggestion is supposed to be helpful not a blank 'end the topic because the opposite side is a bit on the true-er side'.

As a person who beats long ears with buffs nude it really doesnt matter. But this is a topic about a basic game mechanic being used in a biased manner...i.e it does not only account to 'most mcs'but all mc. It was the same problem when spawn used to drop bars galore, elves had the upper hand-camped-wrecklessly farmed for ages-got rich by haloween-devs fixed-mcs got bull. Same story? I shit you not.

Elfs outnumber mc by a lot I wanted to make a pala now I can't because there's to many people playing elfs xD I can make a mc no problem

It's also because you're deeply retarded. He already gave many valides reason to explain that elves have op war skills, but you just keep repeating how was the game when you left.

i just can lol'd

Elves argue that mc and elves are equal, but noone of them want to leave their faction.

Elves have no reason to leave their side .. Some do to learn the other side too (most to make rogue and do sh!t like most do it on that class) and many mc switch coz their side is boring. Why to complain about it ? This title on the topic says elf outnumbered elves .. ok so what to do ? Go along with it , play the game .. nothing can change by this.

It's not only because you don't play the game anymore that mailli is asking you to leave, livina.

It's also because you're deeply retarded. He already gave many valides reason to explain that elves have op war skills, but you just keep repeating how was the game when you left.

/thread

someone asking to close the topic because we are.. discussing the topic rofl

Also I play on mc side I have shaman lock and necro level 24 they are all awesome for pvp and arena. factions are balanced, mc just need better players (and more players).

Edited by nabnecro

Mc so weak in numbers i switched to i play elf now its lot a lie or anything like that i do agree with mega though because the lack of players is Disconcerning and i think maybe shamans need a self heal skill and dks need a Stun skill.

Just a suggestion but the main issue is the lack of mc also because of how hard it is to make one pain in the ass to level takes 4 days on mc 1 on elf to finish first island then since its already low populated hard to get gears.

I love this game , I just started today as a shaman. spent about 100$ , and now I am worried. With the daily challenge of keeping our faction population here instead of switching I am worried that my faction will slowly die off making trades/farms/ dungeons impossible.

Is their any way to transfer my gold and items from my shawman to a sentinel toon if I choose or force to switch to enjoy what I'm paying for?

I really would love to continue my shawman but if mc continue to rapidly lose population like this I'll be forced to start a character on the other faction side just so I have people to play with.

If I can't transfer I will definitely be upset as I just through 100$ out the bloody window. If that's the case I'll call my credit card and contest my purchases because that isn't what I'm spending my money to do.

You see thats the problem, people see mcs as weak in #s so they goto elf side, this makes the elf nubmer 2 more than mc(mc -1, elf +1)

Roland just give these guys what they want go to elf side and destroy the most amped elf players so we are forced to make a mc side character lol

That includes you? if i remember... i won you in pvp with 1 weapon not once or twice but more times... let me destroy you and roland goes for the rest 

Why is this post not locked, iit's going nowhere! Elf think there is perfect balance and enough mc in wars to not only block elf attacks but to also attack elf flag. They won't think otherwise.

p.s.

I actually quit elf side recently because I wanted a challenge and wanted to help the lesser side. Im not like these pusscakes who quit mc and join elf.

Jarl ur gotta be joking right haha ♥♥♥♥♥ u cant beat me one weapon haha never will never have u lying bag of... Ur papper boy use kw stealth signal and u have beaten me wasnt one wep tho i can drop u quicker then i drop lvl 14s FYI talk more and we will see who wins this wannabe

jarla is skilled but this here topic is not for pvps .. mr adywaja talking about elfs who r op oke .. whats the point now ?

@MoreMcoins Forsaken/Mc side won't die that fast don't worry :) they have many pro people who won't just leave and switch to Sentinels because it's much work to lvl and amp a char with perfect gear.

True thing..and it's possible for druids to win vs BD's without even moving a step or kite I've tried it today with a pro guild mate and it worked..you just shouldn't hit when counter strike is on that's the worst thing you can do. At least when it's 3/4, 4/4

I can't imagine bd without his hamstring .. how bds were playing before without counter attack ? They were still too strong