THE POWER OF ELF = OUTNUMBERED & OVERPOWERED

adywijaya

ady is totally right, weird tht only elves attacking him, i did few war in the past & elf had like 2k players attacking & 2k players defending while mc barely got 500 players defending... mc attacking?? how? it s impossible, we have no ppl & all ppl know it.

Wanna another exemple? look at the number of the pro & active guild in elf side compared to the number of the mc pro & active guild.. mc got only a good guild, the sithlords, we can have 60 ppl & i can t even recruit & have a full guild cos mc side lacks of active ppl & players.

& don t come & tell, just bring ur @ss to elf side, cos it's not the right solution.

Control points update is atm the biggest bs ever seen so far on my opinion.

True Check how Pro Siths members are now and its hard to find even low amps in mc none are actaully Active enough to get as much gp as i do so i see where your Coming from Death.

I understand that russian server has decent amount of equal players of each faction/race but not in EU or US server. So i guess nothing can be changed if the original russian server dosent want change. Prepare Aigrind for mass exodus of players in US and EU

Explain how necro heal is op?? We gotta spend health to heal. Anyone that thinks necro heal is op has never had 90hp left in pvp and couldn't do anything

ar u tryin to say dat necro al nab?

thanks xxdeathxx and malliwidx for the support , to whoever still sayin elf power and populate is balanced is just too blind to see the reality, more than who already retired who never realized the game has changed and still think the game is same as old days, you funny. i dont know but today group of mcs have make a deal to not join a war because they realized its just pointless, we'll lose because the number. and gm still not change shit.

MCs aren't joining wars and I don't see any leader trying to get mc in t5 before war starts, but in elf side they're spamming world chat and trade chat to go nadir. Funny how I have seen more mc in pvpcave than war last time and yet you guys have to complain about overpopulated and overpowered. Why elf faction is overpopulated? It's not their OP skills, still shaman, warlock, necro and dk have more op skills than bd and they can kite and beat bd easily. Christmas or median night event I had seen 0 elf at pvpnadir but pvpcave always full of MCs. It's like half of MCs stay in pvpcave with low amped gears and then cry on forum after losing pvps lol. It was hard to make pt for dungeon in median night or Christmas event in mc side but elf side you'd post in arena chat "invite" and someone will invite you for dungeon. Costume event, I have 5k maliat and 5k tlalocs and i went to RG and TT dungeon but no mc. No wonder why everything is so expensive in mc side, lord enchant staff 400-500k but elf side 150-200 so why'd anyone want to stay in mc side. -.- About skills paladin banner & fetter , priest aura, mage, druid tornado are as op as warlock circle, necromancer panic, shaman earthquake. I don't think any skill is as op as warlock circle for war. And don't complain about bds, they don't have even one good area skill. Skills are balanced but yes elves have better weapons and equipments than mc because they don't stay all day in pvpcave :P

You should realized the root of problem (since youre mcs also) is better skill & easy mode class, people stop playing mc (just like you) and move to elf because their skill way good and "little" op. Mcs do boycott war today , today is official mcs dont give a vuck about war until we got balanced in number and skill. Give em the bonuss  buff cuz they need it.

This topic neednt be locked it shows how biased the game is and how devs do nothing about it except further imbalance it by bring in stats that dont just last for a day..but for a week

If this goes on elves will be having some of the most op buffs every week with no further changes making it firm that elves will always be stronger than mc when it comes to wars atleast

Unless they rethink the idea of being able to get buffs and the over population crisis* which is a by-product of elf being op* this war simulation bull shit is just anither excuse to five more to elves

Cyber..during the first few wars we put up a fight and managed to balance it out that to..barely with alot of work.

In the eu section mcs were able to win because of certain people being able to spam revives

And the devs even 'fixed' the problem by removing scroll invulnerability...not much of a coincidence

The game is biased considering it is..a war game and elves have a larger artillery of aoe-s and what nots hopefully they change the system completely..but hey..they might even give you elves something more since they seem to be doing that alot these days

I never join war and i also don't care about the buffs lol :) i prefer to sleep and to laugh about the people who pvp with the buff and still lose :D

i felt bad about mc/forsaken yesterday when i saw them getting run down by massive numbers of elfs than controlling their t1 for 25minutes

in War, numbers>strategy wins most of times

lets say we have same numbers of logged mc and elf, that doesnt solve War issues, than we will have 0-0 everywhere, i dnt call that balance, i call it envy (if my enemy gets a buff than make it no buff for anyone)

unless u gona suggest something like snorlax asked in Hotline Topic, i would say stop spamming forum useless talk about how u lost or how u won the War, suggest a solution or go spam Tavern useless talk sry if i offended any side thats my opinion :)

Oh please... This is an ENDLESS argument. The argument will last forever.

Instead of complaining and or arguing here, better go back to your game!!!

i felt bad about mc/forsaken yesterday when i saw them getting run down by massive numbers of elfs than controlling their t1 for 25minutes

in War, numbers>strategy wins most of times

lets say we have same numbers of logged mc and elf, that doesnt solve War issues, than we will have 0-0 everywhere, i dnt call that balance, i call it envy (if my enemy gets a buff than make it no buff for anyone)

unless u gona suggest something like snorlax asked in Hotline Topic, i would say stop spamming forum useless talk about how u lost or how u won the War, suggest a solution or go spam Tavern useless talk sry if i offended any side thats my opinion :)

yup .

If you want balance don't come and talk here it is useless .. organise your side and motivate your people mcs and don't be lazy asses .. If you want a win or anything get a leader and do what elves do.

lmao its a game, i spent years mc side

i deleted my mc chars

alot of mcs (not all) are rude and arrogant

ther3 is no teamwork at mc side, its each for their Own

want quest help? Pay 1k gold per quest

want to farm? Need +9 or more sorry

Im not surprised elf is overpopulated, allt of great individuals at elf side, all so welcoming

As far as im concerned, devs cant do nothing about it. only solution is making mc banner 500k hp, and elf 150k

fair for you? Probably, us? Nope but hey - we'll still work as a team

I dont like posts like this at all, dont just target a whole faction and say its overpowered and overpopulated

Back when i played my shaman, mc was overpowered and overpopulated, what happened? People move, people wanna try new things. I love elf side now! So many great friends i made. I log mc side and theres always someone talking smack about someones mother - its silly

However there are some awesome mcs tho, like sith, i like some of them.

but they arent the only good playersl foxlovevix should be ur leader, howling is awesome!

But yeahl thats my rant :D

see you next war

want quest help? Pay 1k gold per quest

want to farm? Need +9 or more sorry

your argument is not 100% true , not all mcs being jerk like this and thats not happen in mc only.

As far as im concerned, devs cant do nothing about it. 

no they was doing it right now , they make u unable to create new hero in your side until the population is balanced dont you realized ? they can do anything this is their game.

Nope but hey - we'll still work as a team

thats cool how u called being overpopulated is a workteam , seems legit.

Back when i played my shaman, mc was overpowered and overpopulated, what happened? People move, people wanna try new things.

yes i know you like play the side who always overpowered, and they move not only because "new things" , but also mcs got over nerfed and elf gain buff , buff and buff in every updated , thats whats make elfs population grow so fast.

So many great friends i made. 

nice to hear that , you always do my old friend.

I log mc side and theres always someone talking smack about someones mother - its silly

dont say elf side never talk crap smack trash ?

The point is not only the attitude, but skill takes most percentage why elf population grow bigger and bigger.

i hope you enjoy your druid , druid pretty balance right now.

The only person immature at elf side is brednor and sourpurpp.

You are my friend - yes.

Dont forget when warlocks came out, mc side was ducked, outnumbered elfs 1:2 basically.

They arent doing anything about it!, read update, if you have elf char, you can make as many elf as you want again. Everyone has an ekf char for talking or mc char for talking

War is nothing, buff last only 24 hrs, some people play for only 5hrs.. useless

We elfs do work as a team, mc side argues too much

Most mc plsyer do thst, pay for quest help.

LOOK AT US SERVER HOW ELF TAKING DOWN 3 MCS FLAGS IN LESS THAN 30 MINUTES, AND YOU SAID THIS GAME PRETTY MUCH BALANCE ? BALANCE MY ASS. WE NEED BALANCING IN THE GAME OR THIS CONTROL POINTS UPDATE WAS JUST POINTLESS , MCS WILL NEVER WIN WAR.

did you crying on this forums ::) ::) ??

adwijiya pls, wil u evr stop cryn? everitime u make a new post, it is fur cryn bout unbalanc an shit an how weak u ar. y u no spend ur time becumin bedr insted of cryn 24/7 here?

I'm with you sup!

im damn laugh so hard to people who called this winning creepy war is required a strategy, STRATEGY MY ASS , U GUYS OUTNUMBERED ,much opness, admit it, even you should realized that elf are outnumbered mcs. mcs hope is only from rogue how they farming > go to flag > 3-4 hits > dead > respawn > repeat. thats how mcs win. AND ELF ?? RUSHING 20 MINUTES WITH bunchs of people with overpowering warspear.

i think if all rogues did it may can take down the flag?? i just wondering

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhvYUudPTck

This vid supports your op elf claim

+++ Drama +++

yes, too many fckin dramas here!

This is fuсking ridiculous

thx for great epic videos bro!! loved it!

MCs aren't joining wars and I don't see any leader trying to get mc in t5 before war starts, but in elf side they're spamming world chat and trade chat to go nadir. Funny how I have seen more mc in pvpcave than war last time and yet you guys have to complain about overpopulated and overpowered. Why elf faction is overpopulated? It's not their OP skills, still shaman, warlock, necro and dk have more op skills than bd and they can kite and beat bd easily. Christmas or median night event I had seen 0 elf at pvpnadir but pvpcave always full of MCs. It's like half of MCs stay in pvpcave with low amped gears and then cry on forum after losing pvps lol. It was hard to make pt for dungeon in median night or Christmas event in mc side but elf side you'd post in arena chat "invite" and someone will invite you for dungeon. Costume event, I have 5k maliat and 5k tlalocs and i went to RG and TT dungeon but no mc. No wonder why everything is so expensive in mc side, lord enchant staff 400-500k but elf side 150-200 so why'd anyone want to stay in mc side. -.- About skills paladin banner & fetter , priest aura, mage, druid tornado are as op as warlock circle, necromancer panic, shaman earthquake. I don't think any skill is as op as warlock circle for war. And don't complain about bds, they don't have even one good area skill. Skills are balanced but yes elves have better weapons and equipments than mc because they don't stay all day in pvpcave :P

yes bro. i agree funny when all elves talkin' shit for motivated all eleves to join war! this is way elves are OP!

Edited by Firaaas

its sad how chikn nab mcs kent admit elvs work hard an wid stretegy to win war 3-0 an win sexy buff, an tey alsu kent admit tey hav no organization at al

3 mc were defending T3 :D here you got the proof why mc are always losing the wars :facepalm: It needs teamwork to reach anything in a war.

Well your fault when you give up and don't try to make it better than in the previous wars ;)

They made it 0-1 for once, and 0-0 most of d time, it shows that they had some chance. Idk why they're giving up after war with 3days buff bonus n didnt try harder instead.

Well, but I'm not even mad, their choice = our advantage.

They made it 0-1 for once, and 0-0 most of d time, it shows that they had some chance. Idk why they're giving up after war with 3days buff bonus n didnt try harder instead.

Well, but I'm not even mad, their choice = our advantage.

They also got our flag down to 100k hp, that war our flag had lower hp than theirs :facepalm:

mc noob thats all

all mc skill has good than elf

I needn't reply to posts like these, but out of personal hate i already think you're retarded check my other posts in ths same topic before talking crap.

To answer both of you're questions redbird and elver. We tied the second war whilst you people had a little war lead problem, in other words we tried our best and that... Was our best

The other one now.. The war 0-1 was during the sudden time change which actually was in our favour because a good fraction of elves were not aware about it for some reason. And then the continuous losses again... continued

Giving up these wars is just going to make gm remove em since it basically means it's not serving any purpose other than giving y'all buffs either they don't see that or they really like licking asses. No offence.

Haha jake dont worry about them they want devs to delete 50% of elfs maybe devs can change my ranger into a barb lmao Kapow !! Nope still a ranger oh well

Well, personally speaking,wars are a waste of time for me. I don´t connect much nowadays, and i won´t be waiting to a certain hour as an addict to participate in a stupid war.

In addition, some mcs as mailli or me don´t care about elfs buff, because even with buffs we win 90% of elfs in pvps, sometimes mailli using no armour on his dk or me just using 1 weapon.

So we don´t really care about that.

:spiteful:

Well, personally speaking,wars are a waste of time for me. I don´t connect much nowadays, and i won´t be waiting to a certain hour as an addict to participate in a stupid war.

In addition, some mcs as mailli or me don´t care about elfs buff, because even with buffs we win 90% of elfs in pvps, sometimes mailli using no armour on his dk or me just using 1 weapon.

So we don´t really care about that.

:spiteful:

i never join wars neither bad time xD i dont need da buff  ;D

wunz again, pro evlus won war in 3 min cuz ov pro stretegys. i wana say thenks again to al elvus leedurs dat leaded us to win war hyper fast usin pro stretegys. teh fine fitein teqniqe wuz obvusly teh key fur succed, so mcs pls be bad lusrs an dun start again wid teh overpopluted bulshit k? 

wunz again, pro evlus won war in 3 min cuz ov pro stretegys. i wana say thenks again to al elvus leedurs dat leaded us to win war hyper fast usin pro stretegys. teh fine fitein teqniqe wuz obvusly teh key fur succed, so mcs pls be bad lusrs an dun start again wid teh overpopluted bulshit k? 

The more elfs in game, the more elfs I win, so it´s ok for me :)