THE POWER OF ELF = OUTNUMBERED & OVERPOWERED

adywijaya

Lmao I guess the developers agreed with us. Nadir respawn gone. Range defeating skills and aoe skill......check.

Ok well they've clearly been listening. Now watch all the noobs who flocked to easy mode will make MC. Population will start to balance out because neither side really has a dramatic advantage.

For me this update balances the sides. Individual skills or things may need tweaking, but the overall picture looks pretty even on paper. I'll take it back.....now its chess vs chess. :rofl:

Woot! This was the 1st time the elves turned the direction and played as mcs, included me as well (meh had played as mc since september exactly), which brought a little balance to mc side at that time. Some months later, many mcs changed to elf side (lol)

Have a cry learn every class before u talk about who needs a nerf. Facepalm warlock and shaman can kill any threat people dont move to elf to be op its more social side of things mc is dumb always compare the d size

Why elves more populated side (including chosen) .. have you ever thought of that ? Because it's just the better side someone can choose .. mountain clan side for many is the 'evil side' well .. that makes to most the first choice to be the elfs . ( other thing that many switch coz mountain clans have many op skills on heroes/ half mcs are rogues)

Edited by heavybowus

In today's war we will see our outnumbered and overpowered elves :v

In today's war we saw the overpowered elves outnumber the mc's.

Fixed that for you.  : :)

Edit, US server

Edited by clarkofold

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=jhvYUudPTck

This vid supports your op elf claim

It's nice. Most of all because most wars end up in a tie.

Funny how every elf says warlocks rule war and they would. capture flags if there was some mc strategy. but i only saw about 9 locks during the whole war and half of them were under lvl 17

Lol elfs outnumbered? I saw mcs more powergul than elfs as a pty of mcs just did marak n so few elfs who tried block them..it is clear mc is op n skill for elfs need to be set more balance

Lol elfs outnumbered? I saw mcs more powergul than elfs as a pty of mcs just did marak n so few elfs who tried block them..it is clear mc is op n skill for elfs need to be set more balance

Aha Ezi, so you are still playing ;D?

lol mcs brag when they win complain when they loose get over it we have more players you have stronger classes seems fair enough

This guy is right. Too bad, someone already said it, so no cookie for you :blush:

He is worth a cookie, so here you go:

mcdonalds-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie.png

This guy is right. Too bad, someone already said it, so no cookie for you :blush:

He is worth a cookie, so here you go:

mcdonalds-Chocolate-Chip-Cookie.png

God damn i luv you and your cookies :D :D :D

That just made my day thank you :D

For all you dumb retarded ducks ....read my prior post on how elf have multiple aoe-s and whatnot

necro link does 30 dmg for even high amps and acts the same as banner ..except banner is contniuos and acts on whoever comes in range thereby damaging a group and slowing it down ,no matter how much people are running they will get hit unlike secret link which is click and play for only a smaller group and is not continuous

a little lesson on how aoe fear works...the necro has to stand in the middle for an entire group to panic so by the time the necro gets to the group he gets nuked and dies

Lock dark circle IS NOT a 100% catch and pool is the same as banner except banner has bigger range

The fact that you state people are in high groups on elves because of the role they play in being good is bullshit

Elves are op and outnumber mcs

And since this is a 'war game' the aoe count for both classes are half assed druids palas and bds could easily wipe out a bigger broup of mcs because of the said 'aoe skills'

Accept the fact that you play a pussy class and you only win wars being spoon fed by devs

Ninja please read my somewhat queer essay carefully and you will know im talking about the aoe skills that do 'constants' i.e damage, heal or bind so scratch barbarians they arent war material will their debuffs

Necros..ah..the seal damage is amazing isnt it? 10 dot which lasts 5seconds or so, and aoe expert fear skill is not a 100% dont talk bullshit before playing the class , so we cut out necros cause in all honesty unlike druids with secret link they might instantly die before even using the pathetic link skill or even the fear

Shamans...quake is... again not a 100% and affects a limited amount of players probably 3-4 at most and lags dont help as well. Btw the totem isn't a pala banner it only affects a single person and not a group unlike pala banners so , again, dont ducking talk bullshit

Finnaly locks the only aoe skill in mc side thats a constant with a good enough base 'the puddle/pool skill'

Dark circle is also not a constant after several nerfs ...it has a lower rate of binding large groups making it a 5 second blockade for 3-4 opponents or so

Then again naming all the elf aoe-s will take me a good amount of time and effort

hopefully you long ears get you heads from your arses and accept the fact that you are being spoonfed by devs

I love the way you only refer to mc skills being nerfed.

Tornado got nerfed

So did banner

Counter attack? You guessed it

Or invigorating stream?

I really dont see any good aoe dmgs on elf besides mage

And that's how it should be. 

If you say rush is an aoe stun, you might as well call poison shield a dmg skill

Redemption doesn't really save lives, although it is useful

Sonic boom and hail? Are you kidding me

Elves are not op. Please understand

I love the way you only refer to mc skills being nerfed.

Tornado got nerfed

So did banner

Counter attack? You guessed it

Or invigorating stream?

I really dont see any good aoe dmgs on elf besides mage

And that's how it should be. 

If you say rush is an aoe stun, you might as well call poison shield a dmg skill

Redemption doesn't really save lives, although it is useful

Sonic boom and hail? Are you kidding me

Elves are not op. Please understand

Listen to him ;)

And don't call us dump retarded ducks please this is childish and rude.

Listen to him ;)

And don't call us dump retarded ducks please this is childish and rude.

^ Agreed on her.

Oh please, elves have no aoe skull till period i play (before the expert skills' update). Are the power of elves' aoe that great? I heard that they are all already nerfed.

I have seen many of u, mcs complaint about the OPness of elves'. Here we go:

1. Elves arent overpowered, they are just win in number (overpopulated yes).

2. I must admit that firstborn is the easiest race to play (easy mode), but chosen is the hardest race to play (in the 1st island). So actually that's balanced with legion side.

3. Most elves are also playing as mcs (play both sides). But why most of them prefer elves? There must be something on elves which make them look attractive (for me, i like how their places design, i hate darkness, etc).

4. ''Too many ducks quacking (quack quack quack) bullcraps around here.'' - Sulla

For all you dumb retarded ducks ....read my prior post on how elf have multiple aoe-s and whatnot

necro link does 30 dmg for even high amps and acts the same as banner ..except banner is contniuos and acts on whoever comes in range thereby damaging a group and slowing it down ,no matter how much people are running they will get hit unlike secret link which is click and play for only a smaller group and is not continuous

a little lesson on how aoe fear works...the necro has to stand in the middle for an entire group to panic so by the time the necro gets to the group he gets nuked and dies

Lock dark circle IS NOT a 100% catch and pool is the same as banner except banner has bigger range

The fact that you state people are in high groups on elves because of the role they play in being good is bullshit

Elves are op and outnumber mcs

And since this is a 'war game' the aoe count for both classes are half assed druids palas and bds could easily wipe out a bigger broup of mcs because of the said 'aoe skills'

Accept the fact that you play a pussy class and you only win wars being spoon fed by devs

necro op tey hav heal. pala baner nab split dmg. lock op hav fear an look scari. so dun tel me elvus op cuz mc op to. elvus won war cuz ov stretegy. acept teh fact tat u play a jely clas an u onli looz wars bein fed by lazynes.

Counter attack got nerfed? Still does 1k crit so i guess prior to nerf bds mustve bern jizzing the place

Tornado still does what its supposed to be doing...just like necros aoe fear and prior to nerf it used to push stuff around..so the basic nerf isnt much to talk about. Druids aoe heal isnt fun...my necro barely heals that high...to a single unit that is..pala banner = nuke in a 1v1 situation but we talking about wars right? So banner is a basic larger radius dark pool with a chance of increase damage with lower amounts of people. Druids have the circle-y blue skill which acts as a lvl 2 dark circle Or so? Counter also acts as a damage breakdown in large groups when several people attack the bd at the same time.priest have harads tears...meh.mage are berserkers in the aoe field.and rangers still have potential with the trap.

K? my first point being finished lets go to the personal disagreements.

Nestley if you dont play the game stop going for a faction in forums thinking that the gameplay hasnt changed since you left if you dont think the game is one sided several mcs on forums can tell you otherwise. so id suggest stop uttering non sense when you have no clue how things are working now.

To redbird. Considering people to use skills and other bullshit in a war that is one sided hit a nerve....especially when these 'unfair' wars have an impact in game.

Panchens ;-; necro heal op

@sulla If the 'quack quack' was being refered to me id suggest you prove how i am NOT speaking about 'facts' in game if you dont have anything to provide no point acting like a dick *if the statement was towards me i.e*

BTW ninja most of the skills that you were trying to prove that were not aoe-s i.e the sonic boom and hail were never in my original post...get a better pair of reading glasses

ady is totally right, weird tht only elves attacking him, i did few war in the past & elf had like 2k players attacking & 2k players defending while mc barely got 500 players defending... mc attacking?? how? it s impossible, we have no ppl & all ppl know it.

Wanna another exemple? look at the number of the pro & active guild in elf side compared to the number of the mc pro & active guild.. mc got only a good guild, the sithlords, we can have 60 ppl & i can t even recruit & have a full guild cos mc side lacks of active ppl & players.

& don t come & tell, just bring ur @ss to elf side, cos it's not the right solution.

Control points update is atm the biggest bs ever seen so far on my opinion.

ady is totally right, weird tht only elves attacking him, i did few war in the past & elf had like 2k players attacking & 2k players defending while mc barely got 500 players defending... mc attacking?? how? it s impossible, we have no ppl & all ppl know it.

Wanna another exemple? look at the number of the pro & active guild in elf side compared to the number of the mc pro & active guild.. mc got only a good guild, the sithlords, we can have 60 ppl & i can t even recruit & have a full guild cos mc side lacks of active ppl & players.

& don t come & tell, just bring ur @ss to elf side, cos it's not the right solution.

Control points update is atm the biggest bs ever seen so far on my opinion.

EU same problem elfs overpopulated :mega_shok:

Explain how necro heal is op?? We gotta spend health to heal. Anyone that thinks necro heal is op has never had 90hp left in pvp and couldn't do anything